MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Motoagogo
Team: Privateer

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by Motoagogo »

Not sure if I ever added my Twitter here (I know many do not care) yet here you go. https://twitter.com/Motoagogo13
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

As we all exist and interact in this digital realm, most of us take for granted the freedom of personal computing. Some (maybe 1 or 2 here) remember the mystique of the rarely seen Telex teletype terminals that meant pretty much nothing at the time. I've read once and twice listened to the Audible audiobook "Hackers" that tells the story of the liberation of the personal computer. I highly recommend it and will leave a link here. You can hear it for free with a free 30 day trial of Audible. It's what I did and have been an Audible member for almost 2 years...

http://www.audible.com/pd/History/Hacke ... B017RUZC4E
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Larry Enticer is a gnarly m8. Got a SuPeR TwIn in the garage, she knows how to give' er m8
Here's the other we used to have, bought from my Uncle then sold it.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

Just got back from Daytona. Pretty dope day. Had a lil sim meet up with J. Smith, Betts and Rush (unfortunately). Got some shitty pics too. Here's a couple (Im going to make a thread tomorrow with more)
Mr. Wiggles
Team: GSR/137 Kid

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

That moment when you go to your login keys or remember me keys and you trace the ip and two of the three go back to the local Police station like fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk and the other one is in a different state like ayyy lamo
Bottom feeder at LCQ Studios
Internet Nice Guy!
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Mr. Wiggles

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

yzmxer608 wrote:
thanks for sharing been looking for it
Internet Nice Guy!
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

yzmxer608 wrote:Larry Enticer is a gnarly m8. Got a SuPeR TwIn in the garage, she knows how to give' er m8
Here's the other we used to have, bought from my Uncle then sold it.
Sip gas/oil, reliable, and run forever. My dad used to have a Skidoo safari 377 was a fun sled to ride. Even if you managed to get her stuck the sled was fairly easy to pull out. Only problem was the lack of rear suspension travel beats your back to hell on bumpy trails.
model_90
Team: Heemlock

Post by model_90 »

This ones better imo

Peters as sharp as a mouse dick-Ol' PizzaChet
Mr. Wiggles

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

Internet Nice Guy!
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Big scare today when I logged onto my PC and it took me to a "temporary profile" because my account got deleted and/or corrupted :shock: I freaked out as I normally do and panicked, my Dad told me to do a system restore and yep it fixed it. However I'm confused as to why it did that :?
TeamHavocRacing

Maybe cuz....

Read Ghost in the Wires and you'll become paranoid...https://g.co/kgs/NdGsDA
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Maybe cuz....

Read Ghost in the Wires and you'll become paranoid...https://g.co/kgs/NdGsDA
jesus christ....

If you have any smart device connected to the internet tv/computer/phone/googlehome/alexa/car you're potentially vulnerable to spying/wiretapping/keylogging if the government or someone with the government tools wants to. 99% of devices have zeroday government backdoors and if they have a way in then its not safe. Just a pro tip, dont be important enough for someone to want to spy on you. Luckily nobody gives a fuck about ddavis or bumfuck teamhavoc in nobody-gives-a-shit so youll be fine... You Probably worried about chemtrails too?
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
TeamHavocRacing

Actually, quite the opposite, bro.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Actually, quite the opposite, bro.
Yeah A Wood Bro, he's got other stuff to worry about bro, like Alzheimer disease