MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Ddavis wrote:
TeamHavocRacing wrote:Actually, quite the opposite, bro.
Yeah A Wood Bro, he's got other stuff to worry about bro, like trying to find a relevant post in the midst of my spastic shitstorm of gifs in the rF topic
ftfy
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
Ddavis wrote:
TeamHavocRacing wrote:Actually, quite the opposite, bro.
Yeah A Wood Bro, he's got other stuff to worry about bro, like trying to find a relevant post in the midst of my spastic shitstorm of gifs in the rF topic
ftfy
What do you consider relevant posts? I've said it before and I'll ask it again, why do you come around here if you don't even play this game? I find it odd there's a 52 year old man lurking around here trying to argue with kids in their twenties all day.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I don't care if you're related to the Hill brothers, it doesn't take away the fact you're a creep Havoc.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I'll direct you to another forum full of washed up 50 year old men shit talking on the younger generation, its called www.vitalmx.com
TH_722

Post by TH_722 »

Lol you get him devin, I like it
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

No one talking about KTM and the 2 Stroke EFI? The mxsim community starts to dissapoint me ...oh wait... :roll: :lol:
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
TeamHavocRacing

Ddavis wrote:I find it odd there's a 52 year old man lurking around here...
Ddavis wrote:...it doesn't take away the fact you're a creep Havoc.
Ddavis wrote:...forum full of washed up 50 year old men shit talking on the younger generation
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Yo guys I bought a wireless ps4 controller and (as you'd expect) it didn't come with any cables or anything, it's just the controller. I have no problem buying a usb cable, but which one should I get? There's so many different brands selling "PS4 charging cables" that I don't want to get a cheap knock off that doesn't work. Since it's a wireless controller, is plugging it in just charging it instead of a traditional wired controller where you plug it in and it runs, it's really confusing me. I thought wireless controllers gave you the option to plug it in with a usb and use it that way, or charge it and use it wireless. If anyone can help me out and shoot me a link then that'd be great, I already downloaded DS4Windows, I just need a usb.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

You can use it wireless, if you have a BT adapter for your PC then you can connect it wirelessly otherwise you will need to be connected at all times to use it. Don't over think the cable, and don't fall for marketing claims. A cheap cable isn't a bad one, its USB and they are common to make. Make sure it is the right length, USB Micro B, and has some sort of fray proofing at the connector ends and you're golden.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
TeamHavocRacing

Mine would shut off prematurely once, then work
fine after that.
TeamHavocRacing

Mine would shut off prematurely once, then work
fine after that.
Mr. Wiggles
Team: GSR/137 Kid

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

I'm a dumbass 2017
Bottom feeder at LCQ Studios
Internet Nice Guy!
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Damn, my cat that I've had for 18 years just died. RIP :cry:
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

Check out 3:15. They have an engine dyno that runs a drivetrain through a direct simulation of a rider on a track. I guess they are logging the throttle, shifting, and braking inputs from the rider and replaying that back on the dyno with a raw engine. The dyno actually shifts up and down through the gears, rev matches on downshifts, etc. Really cool stuff.
ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I bought Logitech G230s. Finally a decent headset, I was using turtle beaches for years and for about a year they've been duct tapped together :lol: To the point where one of the sides wasn't even on my ear and just on one side of my head. These are a little tight around my ears but maybe I'm just used to them not even touching my ears :lol: Hooked them right up and no problems so far, I think my mic might be a bit quiet but we'll see once I get in discord or into a CS game.