2017 EMF World MXSGP Rd2 : Pangkal Pinang

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
CeeJayHDz
Team: Privateer

Re: 2017 EMF World MXSGP Rd2 : Pangkal Pinang

Post by CeeJayHDz »

You're the only one who's said anything negative about the track so far terrain wise Reto... i dont think thats 99%
Gasser

Post by Gasser »

CeeJayHDz wrote:You're the only one who's said anything negative about the track so far terrain wise Reto... i dont think thats 99%

Eeeeehm no, but there arent comments and thoughts from everybody who raced the track ;)

I just want something good for my money and thats definatley not something like that.
manii20

Post by manii20 »

CeeJayHDz wrote:You're the only one who's said anything negative about the track so far terrain wise Reto... i dont think thats 99%
That's a good point. Everybody loves the track Reto, and you childish rage doesn't make sense. If you suck on this track just skip the round.
Of course, it's not the track where you can go wide open everywhere, but hey, it's mud race. If you race in real life you will understand how it is ;)
Gasser

Post by Gasser »

manii20 wrote:
That's a good point. Everybody loves the track Reto, and you childish rage doesn't make sense. If you suck on this track just skip the round.
Of course, it's not the track where you can go wide open everywhere, but hey, it's mud race. If you race in real life you will understand how it is ;)

Oh yeah for sure! You guys are just all weird man :?: Cant believe there are people who like that track. Its a shame to pay for somethimng like that. But i wish all of you guys so much fun on that track. Enjoy it ;)
GHarlan
Crushed Dissenter

Post by GHarlan »

Gasser wrote:Oh yeah for sure! You guys are just all weird man :?: Cant believe there are people who like that track. Its a shame to pay for somethimng like that. But i wish all of you guys so much fun on that track. Enjoy it ;)
You made the commitment to pay for a membership to race these FREE tracks. If you really dont like this track how about leaving some good criticism on it rather than say its a pile of shit and its not worth $30 which you dont even need to play the track.
Gasser

Post by Gasser »

GHarlan wrote:
Gasser wrote:Oh yeah for sure! You guys are just all weird man :?: Cant believe there are people who like that track. Its a shame to pay for somethimng like that. But i wish all of you guys so much fun on that track. Enjoy it ;)
You made the commitment to pay for a membership to race these FREE tracks. If you really dont like this track how about leaving some good criticism on it rather than say its a pile of shit and its not worth $30 which you dont even need to play the track.
My critism about the track is, they should just do it new.
Absolutely EVERYTHING is shit imo

2 good rounds, now such a step backwards. But i think i`m the only one who think like that..........................................................
Motofinne #375

Post by Motofinne #375 »

Great track, one of the best "mud" tracks in MXS ever.
manii20

Post by manii20 »

Reto you obviously haven't seen irl race then
Big Smooth one3
Team: TMFR [Aulmni]

Post by Big Smooth one3 »

Gasser wrote:Good Track but with that Rain absolutely unraceable. Gonna lag as hell
Literally 15 minutes later....
Gasser wrote:have to correct me, absolutely one of the worst tracks emf ever delivered. We pay money for that, give us some good tracks dudes!!! cmon :evil:
At least you gave it your best effort :roll:
Aggressively Mediocre Image
Liddzor
Team: Mitas Racing

Post by Liddzor »

Great track, really hard :O Its going to be a survival out there in the motos haha. See you at the track dudes!
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

VUSTTOS wrote:The only thing I don't like about the track are the visuals once again, as in every EMF track. I guess we will have to get used to it... some muddy dirt on the objects would of have changed this aspect.
Can we get some concrete examples here? We all want tp up our game, we just need to know what to do.
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

Honestly my only problem with the tracks are the traction. Maybe I'm just use to the SX one.
VUSTTOS
Team: Spanish MX Gamers

Post by VUSTTOS »

Wahlamt wrote:
VUSTTOS wrote:The only thing I don't like about the track are the visuals once again, as in every EMF track. I guess we will have to get used to it... some muddy dirt on the objects would of have changed this aspect.
Can we get some concrete examples here? We all want tp up our game, we just need to know what to do.
- Mud splashes in the banners. They are super clean and that destroys the feeling of being a rainy day.
- Since it's raining hard, water pounds all around the track.
- Making the dirt under the objetcs (tents, grand stands) brighter since the rain doesn't touch that part of the grounds.
- Use shading in the mechanichs area sponsorship banners. They look very plain. Also the off track banners. Specially in Qatar, it seemed like a rainbow track.
- Match the background color of the Mx Simulator banners.
- Add more objects. Feels like we are racing in a lonely town.
- Off track decals are super plain making the track look unrealistic, ugly for screenshots and videos.
- And maybe more that doesn't come to mind right now.

I know you guys from EMF don't like us to compare you with rF but as you said you wanna step up your game, I will just leave these two pics. Track visuals is the thing that really lacks in EMF.

I have friends with potatoe PCs and they can handle the rF tracks good.
Both pics unedited. Directly taken from game. Most beautifull track in MXGP vs most beautifull track in AMA.

Hope this really helps and step up your game. I really like MXGP tracks and you guys are doing them good so keep the hard work but just work more on the visuals. If you need more help, let me know.
Alex V111#1017
WellsMX524
Team: Aspect Visual Co.

Post by WellsMX524 »

Something needs to be done about the track. It's not about "having a good computer" at all. It's about getting rid of the rain/sharp edges in the terrain. I have a GTX1070 and an i7, and I'm getting frame loss everywhere on the track. I can't imagine what it'll be like with 40 riders. Really thinking about purchasing a membership, but would like to see something done about the track
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

WellsMX524 wrote:I have a GTX1070 and an i7, and I'm getting frame loss everywhere on the track.
I have a 980 and a i5 but still get 125 on ultra res with max graphics.