Ps3 Controller not connecting/working.

Post your questions here
Chino
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Prestige Worldwide

Ps3 Controller not connecting/working.

Post by Chino »

Hey boys,

So my ps3 controller all of the sudden has stopped working while using MotioninJoy. Since then i have attempted to set it up using Scarlet, MotioninJoy and Better DS3. I've uninstalled/reinstalled all the drivers for each specific program and also reset my ps3 controller. Also, I've attempted the process' with two different controllers. The most I can get out of my controller is the 4 battery/player indicator lights blinking at the same time.

I'm running windows 7 64 Bit.

If anyone has any suggestions or anything they would like to try via team viewer or simply telling me the instructions it would be greatly appreciated.
2013 East/West Shootout Winner | 2014 MLO Winter SX Champion | 2014 Loretta Lynn's 250 Pro Sport Champion | 2014 250 Pro Monster Cup Champion | 2015 EMF SX2 Champion Image
Ddavis

Re: Ps3 Controller not connecting/working.

Post by Ddavis »

Better DS3 hasn't been working for me as much lately. Sometimes I just open the program and it's all white. I can't get any of the pages to load, therefore I can't get my controller to connect :roll:
slowngreen
Team: MotoPin Racing

Post by slowngreen »

scp driver is all I can get to work anymore.
Savorish

Post by Savorish »

i have been using scp for my ps3 controller and i decided to play my ps3 so ever since i connected my controller to my ps3 it wont work on my laptop for anything...the 4 lights just blink and when i press the ps button even when connect to usb cord it wont do anything AT ALL!!!
Knight24_
Team: Privateer

Post by Knight24_ »

Chino wrote:Hey boys,

So my ps3 controller all of the sudden has stopped working while using MotioninJoy. Since then i have attempted to set it up using Scarlet, MotioninJoy and Better DS3. I've uninstalled/reinstalled all the drivers for each specific program and also reset my ps3 controller. Also, I've attempted the process' with two different controllers. The most I can get out of my controller is the 4 battery/player indicator lights blinking at the same time.

I'm running windows 7 64 Bit.

If anyone has any suggestions or anything they would like to try via team viewer or simply telling me the instructions it would be greatly appreciated.
I play with a Power A PS3 controller(I like the xbox layout better but play PS3) and x360ce works amazing for sim.
enzopersson
Team: Privateer

Post by enzopersson »

Try downloading the xbox 360 driver, worked for me last time using better ds3. (also had a blank page before downloading the driver)