2017 EMF World MXSGP series

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

RFX_corentin_12
Team: Impact

Re: 2017 EMF World MXSGP series (Rd2 is up!)

Post by RFX_corentin_12 »

RFX_corentin_12 wrote:EMF, can you give me back my p14 please? Had a internt issues at last lap so my last lap didnt count.. Here is some gyazo of the end of my lap, as you can see, i was in a battle with Hamilton, i didnt cut anything..

my internet back during this gyazo, when hamilton appears again

Then i pass him..

He pass me again, thanks for the stupid move btw

And my internet left again.. the riders who pass me is Matt Aggett, so he take me a lap

Then i end the moto behind Hamilton without internet so it didnt count..

Dont take care about the pitboard, its fucked in warmup, but you can watch all moto if you want, or i can send it mine, so you can see i never stop or anything, so please, do something like you did for Fjeldberg when his computer crash at A1 and give my spot back... So p14 instead of 18..
As you can see here, i start the last lap in P14 just behind Josh

Then my internet start to fucked up till the end of the lap..
RFX_corentin_12

Ddavis wrote:Protest me then, I'm not racing next week so do whatever you please. I was over it and everyone was riding like dickwads so I returned the favor. Hey! At least I don't ride backwards to punt people! :lol:
Then you're so fucking stupid to do that.
maggett
Team: Architech

Post by maggett »

good racing tonight track was pretty hard just glad i got 2 good starts. need to go faster though to keep up with the top 3-4
2018 EMF EU 250SX East Coast Champion
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Post by M@xTizZz »

Ddavis wrote:Yeah after I got ran into 15x
=
"Yeah after someone punted me once"
Ddavis wrote:I stopped caring
=
"i never care anyway"

Not the 1st time you are complaining about others players but you are doing the same, even worst. I'm fucking tired to read that each time you're racing EMF.
I think you really have a problem Devin, being there since 2011, raging at players each time you're racing, good for you you're doing good results this year, after 6 years of tryharding ...
BUT since i'm on this game, you're just a pathetic (25years old) child playing a video game and raging at teenagers more mature than him.
I think we have around the same age, and i started the game 2 years after you, i'm already done with it (tryharding for racing, raging on others...), i'm done with all of that since almost 1 year now, and i'm better in my life, you really should try !
At least, try once, just be more mature than guys younger than you from 10years.
Or if you can't do that, just go away

You already have an amount of 13882 posts on this forum, 6.93 posts per day !
without doing anything big on the game, just the "on the clock" thread and your team's thread (==> back in the days you were asking me eMc skins to ride for your team, and in the same time you were messaging my riders to leave eMc and join your team = typical D.Davis = pathetic), the rest of your post is just raging at others players ...
Imagine all the time you lost here !
for real man, it's time to quit
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

You can go fuck yourself Maxime. I'm not going to quit the game and I'm not going to do anything differently.
mx201
Team: Madcape

Post by mx201 »

:shock: :shock: :shock: shit just got real
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I'm done racing EMF and the bullshit that comes along with it. There's so many idiots lagging and not knowing how to race that its honestly a waste of time. If you guys are too slow to make mains and rely on racing EMF to finish in the top 10 then go ahead, its a waste racing an organization ran by such immature people.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

And no I don't consider the last 6 years of my life racing on this game a waste. I'm going to continue racing as long as this game is around, and quite frankly if you have a problem with it drop it in the suggestion box.
Rayvenator
Team: TM Factory Racing

Post by Rayvenator »

Ddavis wrote:I'm done racing EMF and the bullshit that comes along with it. There's so many idiots lagging and not knowing how to race that its honestly a waste of time. If you guys are too slow to make mains and rely on racing EMF to finish in the top 10 then go ahead, its a waste racing an organization ran by such immature people.
Devin, I'm willing to personally refund your racing passes if you never post in these EMF threads again and of course keep out of EMF racing. Hearing about your hate for Europeans week in and week out has become unbearably annoying for some of us and this whole thread would be a much happier place without you in it. I've stood by your opinions alot of the time in the past but this EU hate is next level man...
maggett
Team: Architech

Post by maggett »

Haveeeeee hiiiimmmmmm
2018 EMF EU 250SX East Coast Champion
Dennisfjeldberg
Team: EVP

Post by Dennisfjeldberg »

Devin, being dead last in the start isnt a reason to brakecheck and T-Bone people, you know really well urself that u have the speed to come back in a 25+1 moto. And yes i know u are gonna say "you have no room to talk" but im just saying, you can not use that "bad start i give up on lap 1" drop ur balls and start working your way true the pack. You know just as good as me that you can get a top 10 with the dead last start
CeeJayHDz
Team: Privateer

Post by CeeJayHDz »

Ddavis wrote:There's so many idiots lagging
I mean you were the only one with any lag that i saw in both motos. The only annoying part is every week you get upset and say you are done yet next week you'll be right at it again, why exactly are you available at that time on a wednesday anyway? No job? If not, id focus more on that than what some teenagers do on a video game.
RFX_corentin_12

Ddavis wrote:There's so many idiots lagging
You are one of these idiots
Logeyboy
Team: Galaxy

Post by Logeyboy »

2018 EMF Number Quest
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
Update: Added Round 2/3 MXSGP - Added Round 9/10/11 Supercross
If you see any mistakes please tell me so I can fix.
RFX_corentin_12

RFX_corentin_12 wrote:
RFX_corentin_12 wrote:EMF, can you give me back my p14 please? Had a internt issues at last lap so my last lap didnt count.. Here is some gyazo of the end of my lap, as you can see, i was in a battle with Hamilton, i didnt cut anything..

my internet back during this gyazo, when hamilton appears again

Then i pass him..

He pass me again, thanks for the stupid move btw

And my internet left again.. the riders who pass me is Matt Aggett, so he take me a lap

Then i end the moto behind Hamilton without internet so it didnt count..

Dont take care about the pitboard, its fucked in warmup, but you can watch all moto if you want, or i can send it mine, so you can see i never stop or anything, so please, do something like you did for Fjeldberg when his computer crash at A1 and give my spot back... So p14 instead of 18..
As you can see here, i start the last lap in P14 just behind Josh

Then my internet start to fucked up till the end of the lap..

Sooo? I got the demo if you want check my last lap, then you can see i didnt cut anything or did something weird