Autumn MX

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Kaze
Team: Privateer

Autumn MX

Post by Kaze »

This is my first track. Skybox is from River SX, most of the decals and billboards are from the stock blank track or made myself. If one of them is yours and you want credit, please let me know :)
Track link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/ir6fvawby ... tumnmx.rar
Screenshot: http://imgur.com/7Luq66E

Hope you enjoy :)
funkychicken
Team: 251 Graphix I guess

Re: Autumn MX

Post by funkychicken »

Here's the picture for everyone to see
Questioning why there's an autumn track coming out during spring time, not that it's a bad thing, just confused me
| Unofficially Official MotoSavage Rookie of the Year 2017 |
Pumaxcs wrote:Women ain't shit, man.

They'll lick a public toilet seat but ignore my texts.
Squidmob567
Team: BGFX

Post by Squidmob567 »

3/23
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

Squidmob567 wrote:3/23
Hey wanna be a bro and respond to me on Instagram? :P
funkychicken
Team: 251 Graphix I guess

Post by funkychicken »

Alright, now that I've actually rode the track, I have a lot to say. First thing I noticed, the environment sticks to the theme pretty good, though I did feel it was a bit crowded with trees and the mountains didn't really make sense. Now, to the actual track, decent job. Some of the jumps feel as if they come out of the ground abruptly instead of in a smooth, natural way. The corners are alright, could be better, but I did like the humps on the inside of some corners and the attempt at ruts which will get better with time. The sand section was nice, but it just didn't feel like sand to me, it sort of felt like it was just a different color of dirt with no effect on the speed or handling of the bike, and relating to this, I also think there should be a little bit more roughness around the track like braking bumps and natural deformation (but it was your first track so this just comes with practice). Also, the jumps seemed to pitch you a bit high for how short they were, so they do need to be scaled down a bit on the takeoffs. I did like the uphill with the single right before it so you couldn't just launch right up it. Overall, I think there needs to be a lot of work done, but you have decent potential and are a lot better than some other first tracks I've seen before. Looking forward to future tracks :D
| Unofficially Official MotoSavage Rookie of the Year 2017 |
Pumaxcs wrote:Women ain't shit, man.

They'll lick a public toilet seat but ignore my texts.
Kaze
Team: Privateer

Post by Kaze »

funkychicken wrote:Alright, now that I've actually rode the track, I have a lot to say. First thing I noticed, the environment sticks to the theme pretty good, though I did feel it was a bit crowded with trees and the mountains didn't really make sense. Now, to the actual track, decent job. Some of the jumps feel as if they come out of the ground abruptly instead of in a smooth, natural way. The corners are alright, could be better, but I did like the humps on the inside of some corners and the attempt at ruts which will get better with time. The sand section was nice, but it just didn't feel like sand to me, it sort of felt like it was just a different color of dirt with no effect on the speed or handling of the bike, and relating to this, I also think there should be a little bit more roughness around the track like braking bumps and natural deformation (but it was your first track so this just comes with practice). Also, the jumps seemed to pitch you a bit high for how short they were, so they do need to be scaled down a bit on the takeoffs. I did like the uphill with the single right before it so you couldn't just launch right up it. Overall, I think there needs to be a lot of work done, but you have decent potential and are a lot better than some other first tracks I've seen before. Looking forward to future tracks :D
Thanks a lot :D appreciate it