2017 Supercross Discussion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
SMR 510RR
Team: Privateer

Re: 2017 Supercross Discussion

Post by SMR 510RR »

DCreedz#523 wrote:
SMR 510RR wrote:
Ddavis wrote:
Musquin signed a contract with KTM to win races, not ride half ass and sit behind Dungey.
I know but he could have at least made it seem hard. He flew right by like Dungey was a lapper or something.
Sorry man but that makes absolutely no sense. Go and watch the 450 Podium Press Conference.
I was joking. It is a unique situation though that they have two podium riders on the same team, at least in the 450 class. Usually you have one top 5 guy and one top 10 or 15 guy. IDK if I could train with someone who is taking points from me in the championship, that is a tough place to be IMO. Of course Dungey doesn't expect Marvin to let him win but that doesn't mean he doesn't expect to win. He can not be mad at Marvin for doing better than him while still being mad he got 3rd instead of 2nd if that makes sense.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Wow this is a throwback but I remember seeing Dungey's Red Bud 07 crash but never from this view. He missed that race due to a concussion and man it feels like he hasn't missed a race since
https://youtu.be/GuVrXf895yQ?t=77
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

Video makes me realize how good Emig is at commentating now. ^ used to stutter pretty bad
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

AC!!!

Osari52
Team: SYS Racing

Post by Osari52 »

So they keep talking about Tickle being from Michigan, but isn't that his wife who is from Michigan? I thought the Tickle family is from and lives in North Carolina?
Kellen Brauer | Start Your Systems | Racer X
Mr. Wiggles
Team: GSR/137 Kid

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

Osari52 wrote:So they keep talking about Tickle being from Michigan, but isn't that his wife who is from Michigan? I thought the Tickle family is from and lives in North Carolina?
I believe so maybe he lived there once?
Bottom feeder at LCQ Studios
Internet Nice Guy!
m121c

Post by m121c »

Such a bullshit move by Craig on Martin.

Why does it seem the AMA/FIM is more concerned about a hand to the helmet, then a 225lbs dirtbike being aimed at the center of someones leg?
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Osari52 wrote:So they keep talking about Tickle being from Michigan, but isn't that his wife who is from Michigan? I thought the Tickle family is from and lives in North Carolina?
I believe you are correct his wife is from Michigan and because of that he spent a lot of time up there.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

m121c wrote:Such a bullshit move by Craig on Martin.

Why does it seem the AMA/FIM is more concerned about a hand to the helmet, then a 225lbs dirtbike being aimed at the center of someones leg?
Have a gif of it? :)
m121c

Post by m121c »

You can find the video on RacerX's twitter and Instagram. Probably on Vital by now too.

For context:

From my perspective watching the broadcast, Martin slowed up going across the mechanics area but went outside which seemed to be the popular line. CC was on a hot lap and it looked like AMart slowed him up. Camera cuts away, and then you hear the crowd go nuts a few seconds later (this happened in that next section after the mechanics area). Then you get this replay.

If you ask me CC straight up center punched him.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Two weeks in a row that over-reactions have happened in practice. Something needs to happen there.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Hmm. Seems a bit harsch for being qualifying.. Oh well. Amart looks a bit funny throttling away, almost like a cartoon :lol: But fpr qualifying, maybe a bit harsch.
TH_722

Post by TH_722 »

Pumaxcs wrote:Two weeks in a row that over-reactions have happened in practice. Something needs to happen there.
No kidding I don't understand how the AMA can let riders punt each other over berms IN PRACTICE so hard the need to be helped by the medical team and recieve no warning or penalty but anderson gets a dq for barely tapping another riders helmet and reed got a dq last year for putting trey into a tough block after trey cleaned both of them. Just makes no sense to me, likes there's no consistency.
J.Armstrong
Team: dunno

Post by J.Armstrong »

Yeaaaaa SMITH!!! 8th in heat. Way to go bud
Victor173mx

Post by Victor173mx »

J.Armstrong wrote:Yeaaaaa SMITH!!! 8th in heat. Way to go bud
yeah sick !!!