The Other Racing Games Topic

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
dylan22

Re: The Other Racing Games Topic

Post by dylan22 »

Re Downloaded Automobilista For the Adelaide circuit and some V8 Supercar fun, And I am pleasantly surprised! the FFB isn't as good as AC but other then that I like it. It's real cheap on G2A if anything feels like playing it.
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

dylan22 wrote:Re Downloaded Automobilista For the Adelaide circuit and some V8 Supercar fun, And I am pleasantly surprised! the FFB isn't as good as AC but other then that I like it. It's real cheap on G2A if anything feels like playing it.
I'm down. Can't wait for Hockenheim. Should have the pre 2002 version with that dlc
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Post by KaseoDip »

I've been playing the crap out of iRacing the last few days. Almost got my C class road. Trying to be more balanced in my racing rather than just racing oval. Can't wait to get to B and be able to race the IMSA series in the Audi. Just a few more classes :?
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

It's totally worth it just as a challenge, let alone access to the racing. I came within a few points of getting my "A" in Road 4 years ago after already getting it in Oval and I went and completely blew it by trying to have fun and run the 2.4 Hrs of Daytona before securing the A class, what a mistake. I was in TS with Mikey and co. while kinda drunk and Mikey's yelling "Hold it together!" while I get penalty after penalty lol. I still haven't gotten the gumption up to go and get my A in Road yet lol.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

I don't think I ever did another race after getting the A license :lol:. I'd need to play a lot now to be confident enough to race again.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Robert196

Post by Robert196 »

I'm actually excited for dirt. After watching the ISRTV videos, it looks like a ton of fun. It looks like tandem drifting on an oval.
| 2013 MotoOption Supercross 250 Eastside Champion | #turnbarcrew |
TeamHavocRacing

iRacing's dirt is awesome! I only ran Eldora with Super Mod and 410 Sprint, but got a taste of what they've done. Great work. So much more dynamic than WRS, but I'll still turn right to go left in that game once in a while.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

Today at Facts (a comics convention in Ghent, Belgium) did omen (by HP) had a gaming stand. You could 1v1 against a pro girl, rocket league against BeNeLuxs' best, Overwatch and do the VR time attack on Project Cars with a LMP1 car (steering wheel + pedals).

I gave the VR time attack a shot as I just wanted to have the experience... Per attempt you get 2 laps, first lap I smashes the record of the day by 1 sec (running a 2:11)... After that I decided to cut as I went wide and I saw it was allowed (lame), and I did a 2:06. Smashing the BeNeLux record of the booth...

There were 2 guys hunting for the main prize which was a €200,- headset (which I wasn't aware off, lol). One of them rage quitted in all his saltiness and the other one went for an 8th time trying to hunt me down. We gave each other tips which was cool.

I decided to queue up a second time and got down to 2:05. After that I went home and now I'm waiting for an e-mail curious whether I won or not xD. As the deadline for the competition was still 3hrs away and I didn't bother to wait.

Clue of the entire story. Automobilista makes you fast even on games you've never played before :lol:
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:iRacing's dirt is awesome! I only ran Eldora with Super Mod and 410 Sprint, but got a taste of what they've done. Great work. So much more dynamic than WRS, but I'll still turn right to go left in that game once in a while.
I'm pretty horrible at it but it's fun!
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

iracing dirt is a blast, been winning most of the street stock races. Need to add you guys.
only one to win something real from the game!
TeamHavocRacing

Charles will be sending you a friend request.
02RR02
Team: JNR Motorsports

Post by 02RR02 »

Tried dirt once. Never again :lol:

Was half a second on the practice session. Entered a race just to test it. Lapped three times :oops:

Sticking with roadracing like usual
TeamHavocRacing

Jones221 wrote:iracing dirt is a blast, been winning most of the street stock races. Need to add you guys.
None of the Austin Jones seemed to be you. Which name are you using?
TeamHavocRacing

After that fun couple of laps with Phat at Okayama, I went to Indy and hit the wall SO hard, it broke the session and made a screeching noise never to be forgotten. Plus you get a nice view of the city center of Indianapolis!
TeamHavocRacing

My life story in a minute...minus Forza and some of the older games.