【JLV PLS】Sound effects(Crowd shouts for crash/Celebratory explosion on the checker flag)

Post your suggestions here
yukiboy359
Team: Privateer

【JLV PLS】Sound effects(Crowd shouts for crash/Celebratory explosion on the checker flag)

Post by yukiboy359 »

Hi JLV, :D

I've come to this idea a while ago and gotta go make this on here.
THIS IS AWESOME.

I strongly believe that this game could get another level if the crowd can respond to the race situation like,
・Reaction shout to a crash(Only crash that happens in front, let's say top 5 ?? or it will be just noisy and you won't get any idea what position of the battle the crowd are responding.)
With this affect, you know that someone near the front did crash by hearing the crowd.
・Celebratory explosion sound as the leader comes across the finish line.(Idealy, some illumination affects too)
・Happy cry, shout, cheering all of that when the leader comes across the finish line.
・And so on.....

I came up to this, as I was playing offline alone and found that something missing,,,,
this feeling you get when lonely...lol

I'm not a computer genius so I don't know what this takes, but I think this is not that too difficult....

PLEASE CONSIDER LORD JLV !!!!!!
Clintos15

Re: 【JLV PLS】Sound effects(Crowd shouts for crash/Celebratory explosion on the checker flag)

Post by Clintos15 »

+1
2018-2019 AUSMX 250 National Champion
Im washed up :roll:
Mcguire103
Team: Privateer

Re: 【JLV PLS】Sound effects(Crowd shouts for crash/Celebratory explosion on the checker flag)

Post by Mcguire103 »

maybe new bike sounds first..
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Would believe that this would be possible if JLV implemens scripting as he mentioned in another thread.
west
Team: *eMc*

Post by west »

+1 for racing expérience even if bike sound and bike reaction is more important for me for realism of the game but good idea
link of the topic : http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=27353[/size] => new engine's sounds
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Wahlamt wrote:Would believe that this would be possible if JLV implemens scripting as he mentioned in another thread.
Exactly. Having a scripting language built in will make this type of thing possible without having to hard code it in.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

You mentioned scripting a few years back. Is that something you're still working on, or has it been back-burner'd?
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:You mentioned scripting a few years back. Is that something you're still working on, or has it been back-burner'd?
Sounds like it'll be next, according to a post in suggestion box. I'd link you, but I'm on my phone
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I've mentioned this before, whenever the leader crashes have a sound effect that makes the "ooohhh" sound :lol: It's always gotten shut down lol
Gilmar_Austin
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Lucas Oil/TLD Honda

Post by Gilmar_Austin »

Mcguire103 wrote:maybe new bike sounds first..
I have to go with you on this one but can't someone just make a sound mod?
Gilmar_Austin
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Lucas Oil/TLD Honda

Post by Gilmar_Austin »

Does JLV even read half of this stuff not calling him out just wondering :|
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

For this type of thing you need scripting first...
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Aaron Hall
Team: Architech

Post by Aaron Hall »

You don't need sound effects when you in a ts with like 5+ people and they have air horns and screaming there tits of anyway
maggett wrote:when JLV gives u a good dickslappin
ROSE822 wrote:braden carter die u inbred veggie cunt
DrewHD

Post by DrewHD »

Aaron Hall wrote:You don't need sound effects when you in a ts with like 5+ people and they have air horns and screaming there tits of anyway