First person vs. third person

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Re: First person vs. third person

Post by mxsrider96 »

Knight24_ wrote:lol what im just naming people who have multiple championships and play 1st
It seemed like you were trying to prove me wrong thinking I was being serious. My b
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
ROSE822
Team: Hidden Design

Post by ROSE822 »

Knight24_ wrote:
Knight24_ wrote:
ROSE822 wrote:
Lynds plays 3rd, but replace him with Valtteri
bullshit i've asked mulitple times and asked what fov he plays with and they said 110 1 27
plus lynds said he has his fov angled so far down so he can see infront of his fender better so there's no way he plays 3rd
Lol, if you say so, ask him yourself.
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter
Team: VlastMX

Post by sethiemeboi »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
sethiemeboi wrote:It's a simulator which means it's realistic and first person is realistic
first person is for people who enjoy first person *burn*
cale726
Team: ks1999

Post by cale726 »

[quote="sethiemeboi"\

but anyways, i think 3rd person is much better because in first person you have little knowledge to what your back end is doing and its alot harder to time jumps and see what your doing.
[/quote]
This is a opinion, as a first person rider for a while. you learn to feel and know what your back end will do/ is doing and timing? piece of cake.
jlv wrote:This unban is going to last maybe two days...
I figured I'd give him a chance after winning the 450 main. Bad idea I know.
cale726
Team: ks1999

Post by cale726 »

cale726 wrote:
sethiemeboi wrote:
but anyways, i think 3rd person is much better because in first person you have little knowledge to what your back end is doing and its alot harder to time jumps and see what your doing.
This is a opinion, as a first person rider for a while. you learn to feel and know what your back end will do/ is doing and timing? piece of cake.
FUCK
jlv wrote:This unban is going to last maybe two days...
I figured I'd give him a chance after winning the 450 main. Bad idea I know.
Knight24_
Team: Privateer

Post by Knight24_ »

ROSE822 wrote:
Knight24_ wrote:
Knight24_ wrote: bullshit i've asked mulitple times and asked what fov he plays with and they said 110 1 27
plus lynds said he has his fov angled so far down so he can see infront of his fender better so there's no way he plays 3rd
Did you not read my comment? I already have and i've asked his teammates too
MXTYSEN21
Team: Volcom Racing

Post by MXTYSEN21 »

Personal preference but I think whips and scrubs "feel" way sicker in first person. Scrubbing triples still gets me hyped to this day because of how flowy it is in 1st. 3rd has the advantage with seeing everything but if I know a guy is 3rd person, just pulling up behind them is like showing a wheel. So it's easier to put the pressure on imo.
sethiemeboi wrote:but anyways, i think 3rd person is much better because in first person you have little knowledge to what your back end is doing and its alot harder to time jumps and see what your doing.
You tryna say I don't know what my back end is doing because I play first? :wink:

https://youtu.be/xFjnYnOAbZw?t=9m6s
you are a G jlv
RyanTurner
Team: JIBR/Skullcandy

Post by RyanTurner »

Knight24_ wrote:
ROSE822 wrote:
Knight24_ wrote: plus lynds said he has his fov angled so far down so he can see infront of his fender better so there's no way he plays 3rd
I've heard he plays in second
CeeJayHDz

Post by CeeJayHDz »

Knight24_ wrote:
ROSE822 wrote:
Knight24_ wrote: plus lynds said he has his fov angled so far down so he can see infront of his fender better so there's no way he plays 3rd
I dont recall you ever asking me personally EVER. You've commented on youtube videos that people have put up of me and they've told you what settings the video are in....
chrischanning202

Post by chrischanning202 »

CeeJayHDz wrote:
Knight24_ wrote:
ROSE822 wrote:
I dont recall you ever asking me personally EVER. You've commented on youtube videos that people have put up of me and they've told you what settings the video are in....
Well this is awkward
stocksy129

Post by stocksy129 »

I play third, rip
CeeJayHDz

Post by CeeJayHDz »

i play 3rd by the way to avoid any confusion Mr Knight
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

If I were to relearn the game, I'd prob use 1st person. Remember back in like '14 or '15 off season Tysen was trying to get me to switch but didn't want to... looking back at it now I prob should have. I do enjoy the benefits of 3rd tho but like Tysen said it could apply unneeded pressure when someone is showing you a tire but it also allows you to see who's showing you a tire to know if they will race you clean or dirty.
Knight24_

Post by Knight24_ »

I personally switched from playing MvA(Alive) to MXS specifically for the 1st person and realism effect. It's much easier to turn and see your line in 1st in 3rd when I try going into a rut I just fall because it's way harder for me to control the front end plus it looks ugly and I don't like it. I love the way some skins look on the front fender and handle bars. So much better than 3rd.
Faltsu

Post by Faltsu »

Knight24_ wrote:I personally switched from playing MvA(Alive) to MXS specifically for the 1st person and realism effect. It's much easier to turn and see your line in 1st in 3rd when I try going into a rut I just fall because it's way harder for me to control the front end plus it looks ugly and I don't like it. I love the way some skins look on the front fender and handle bars. So much better than 3rd.
Yep! im glad my friend were saying to me from the start that i should ride 1st. Would probably be bored of this game by now if i rode 3rd. :)