9:30 GMT
3:30PM CST
OFFICIAL DOUBLE DANK DISCORD FOR THE ELIM
https://discord.gg/vH64mtQ
DOUBLE DANK TEAM PACK
http://www.mediafire.com/file/t6w5w2mn5 ... kFINAL.rar
BE THERE
jlv wrote:
yzmxer608 wrote:Alrighty jlv time to lock this, politic arguments get people nowhere fast. :?
Are you kidding me? This is a perfect opportunity to break out the American Chopper meme!
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Re: ELIM IN 1 HOUR 30 MINS FLOWTECH 906

Post by USABMXER1 »

RUN IT CORRECTLY OR DON'T RUN IT AT ALL!!! WHEN YOU GET LAST ELIMINATE YOURSELF AND NOT SOMEBODY ELSE, SHOWS HOW A SHITTY TEAM RUNS STUFF BY NOT RUNNING A SINGLE ELIM CORRECTLY.
Dumbbelly29
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Dumbbelly29 »

USABMXER1 wrote:RUN IT CORRECTLY OR DON'T RUN IT AT ALL!!! WHEN YOU GET LAST ELIMINATE YOURSELF AND NOT SOMEBODY ELSE, SHOWS HOW A SHITTY TEAM RUNS STUFF BY NOT RUNNING A SINGLE ELIM CORRECTLY.

The only time last place was not elimmed was when i came last - this was because i didn't race and was taking away the kids admin that kept restarting over and over, which you were all complaining about.
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

Dumbbelly29 wrote:
USABMXER1 wrote:RUN IT CORRECTLY OR DON'T RUN IT AT ALL!!! WHEN YOU GET LAST ELIMINATE YOURSELF AND NOT SOMEBODY ELSE, SHOWS HOW A SHITTY TEAM RUNS STUFF BY NOT RUNNING A SINGLE ELIM CORRECTLY.

The only time last place was not elimmed was when i came last - this was because i didn't race and was taking away the kids admin that kept restarting over and over, which you were all complaining about.
Well you eliminated somebody still and you should've red flagged that round if you would've been thinking correctly. Then you had like 5 separate people all using the red lines in there at once. Very unprofessional to have that going on. Not to mention that you guys kept purposely taking out Anthony Twiddle the entire time so that you guys could try and get him out. When you're purposely taking a guy out 4-7 times a single race and he is still getting the dubs you need to give up on that shit completely. Really you shouldn't even be trying to take anybody out at all especially if you're the ones hosting the elim, you should be enforcing the rules for that to not be happening when he is asking you guys to stop over and over.
Dumbbelly29
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Dumbbelly29 »

USABMXER1 wrote:
Dumbbelly29 wrote:

Well you eliminated somebody still and you should've red flagged that round if you would've been thinking correctly. Then you had like 5 separate people all using the red lines in there at once. Very unprofessional to have that going on. Not to mention that you guys kept purposely taking out Anthony Twiddle the entire time so that you guys could try and get him out. When you're purposely taking a guy out 4-7 times a single race and he is still getting the dubs you need to give up on that shit completely. Really you shouldn't even be trying to take anybody out at all especially if you're the ones hosting the elim, you should be enforcing the rules for that to not be happening when he is asking you guys to stop over and over.
Why would we red flag and have more people complaining about ANOTHER restart when i hadn't even made it past the first corner before calling it. I wasn't hosting, there were 2 people who were admin apart from me one of which i stopped racing to remove because he wasn't mature enough... no one targeted the anthony dude so please stop crying about that, the only time i was close to him was in the final... i accidentally brake checked him cause i sucked srs ass going into a rut - though he stayed up, then crashed later in the lap and ragequit. Taking people out has always been a part of elims, i ride clean... though it happens. No one has had a problem with our hosting prior to this - and no one has whined to me since... apart from you. & in case you've been living under a rock for the past few years, there are no rules in elims. :lol: