First person vs. third person

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Re: First person vs. third person

Post by yzmxer608 »

1st for sure, I can't tell what my front wheel is doing in third, I have enough front wheel problems as it is!

Plus you can "feel" the bike 1st person. For example wheel taps, you can "feel" it in 1st, third you're just looking at it happen. I believe you have a better idea of what the bike is doing in 1st.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
motokid499
Team: Phil's

Post by motokid499 »

i played 3rd for 2 years and got bored and switched to 1st. i was slower for a good couple months but it was more fun lol
this was back in like 2013, ive played 1st person since 2013.
Tanner Rogers
kurtmx

Post by kurtmx »

I played 3rd person for a year than switched to 1st person in 2010 and pretty much played 1st ever since. But I seam to be able to shred sometimes in 3rd. I've sorta gotten use to both but I'd always choose 1st over 3rd. :)
2017 Australian Mx Nationals MX1 - 3rd
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

kurtmx wrote:I played 3rd person for a year than switched to 1st person in 2010 and pretty much played 1st ever since. But I seam to be able to shred sometimes in 3rd. I've sorta gotten use to both but I'd always choose 1st over 3rd. :)
Started out in 3rd and then switched over to 1st but I can still ride 3rd as well just not as well as I do in 1st, but I am pretty sure just about everybody that rides 1st is able to ride 3rd person decently at least due to the fact that we can see everything that is going on during it. Could be wrong on this one though?
SKlein
Team: Evergood

Post by SKlein »

USABMXER1 wrote: but I am pretty sure just about everybody that rides 1st is able to ride 3rd person decently at least due to the fact that we can see everything that is going on during it. Could be wrong on this one though?
Albeit I've never really spent more than 10-15 minutes trying to figure it out. Switching over wouldn't go well, let alone be decent, coming from only ever playing 1st person (in my case).
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

SKlein wrote:
USABMXER1 wrote: but I am pretty sure just about everybody that rides 1st is able to ride 3rd person decently at least due to the fact that we can see everything that is going on during it. Could be wrong on this one though?
Albeit I've never really spent more than 10-15 minutes trying to figure it out. Switching over wouldn't go well, let alone be decent, coming from only ever playing 1st person (in my case).
True, but for the most part you know how to ride and everything from knowing the game and everything and then probably coming over from playing games like MvA at some point or another I'd assume.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I play in 3rd person, over time I've gotten to the point where I can ride in 1st but I crash a lol :lol: I wish I learned how to play in 1st, but yeah I race in 3rd person. I've been playing since 2011, so kinda late to switch now :lol:
motokid499
Team: Phil's

Post by motokid499 »

Ddavis wrote:I play in 3rd person, over time I've gotten to the point where I can ride in 1st but I crash a lol :lol: I wish I learned how to play in 1st, but yeah I race in 3rd person. I've been playing since 2011, so kinda late to switch now :lol:
I played 3rd for 2 years before switching. I'm trash though so I mean i'm probably a good reason not to switch lol
Tanner Rogers
Knight24_
Team: Privateer

Post by Knight24_ »

USABMXER1 wrote:
kurtmx wrote:I played 3rd person for a year than switched to 1st person in 2010 and pretty much played 1st ever since. But I seam to be able to shred sometimes in 3rd. I've sorta gotten use to both but I'd always choose 1st over 3rd. :)
Started out in 3rd and then switched over to 1st but I can still ride 3rd as well just not as well as I do in 1st, but I am pretty sure just about everybody that rides 1st is able to ride 3rd person decently at least due to the fact that we can see everything that is going on during it. Could be wrong on this one though?
Complete opposite ha I can't ride for shit in 3rd, and look at Turley video of him riding in 3rd. Just horrible, I don't blame him though because you have no clue what your front tire is doing
Jannikmx15
Team: JIBR.CO

Post by Jannikmx15 »

I play 1st person in sx and 3rd in outdoors. But I am better at sx lol
GM55

Post by GM55 »

What does Leclair play in
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

GM55 wrote:What does Leclair play in
A pink tutu.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
GM55

Post by GM55 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
A pink tutu.
Same
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
A pink tutu.
:D :D :D :D
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
Finalmushroom

Post by Finalmushroom »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
A pink tutu.
LOL.