2017 outdoors?

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
T_Frye127
Team: Volcom

Re: 2017 outdoors?

Post by T_Frye127 »

also, im just throwing this out there. if any of you guys need help with setting stuff up, let me know. i dont expect a cut of anything, more or less just interested in keeping rF running. i dont want to see it take a shit and go down the drain to be honest.
Mr. Wiggles
Team: GSR/137 Kid

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

T_Frye127 wrote:also, im just throwing this out there. if any of you guys need help with setting stuff up, let me know. i dont expect a cut of anything, more or less just interested in keeping rF running. i dont want to see it take a shit and go down the drain to be honest.
True that
Bottom feeder at LCQ Studios
Internet Nice Guy!
RHYSHHS
Crushed Dissenter
Team: hELLo

Post by RHYSHHS »

IS THIS COMMUNITY GETTING SHITTER I THINK IT IS I'VE HAD A BLAST ON HERE BUT AT THE SAME TIME THIS MX SIMULATOR COMMUNITY IS GETTING SHITTER
2019 Loretta Lynn's Schoolboy 1 Champion |2019 Loretta Lynn's 250B Champion | 2019 Loretta Lynn's Schoolboy 2 2ND
TiagoGomesMX
Team: Fasthouse Co.

Post by TiagoGomesMX »

RHYSHHS wrote:IS THIS COMMUNITY GETTING SHITTER I THINK IT IS I'VE HAD A BLAST ON HERE BUT AT THE SAME TIME THIS MX SIMULATOR COMMUNITY IS GETTING SHITTER
What...
TM_Infidel wrote:The breakfast of champions is not cereal, it's the opposition.
RHYSHHS
Crushed Dissenter

Post by RHYSHHS »

TiagoGomesMX wrote:
RHYSHHS wrote:IS THIS COMMUNITY GETTING SHITTER I THINK IT IS I'VE HAD A BLAST ON HERE BUT AT THE SAME TIME THIS MX SIMULATOR COMMUNITY IS GETTING SHITTER
What...
what do you think
2019 Loretta Lynn's Schoolboy 1 Champion |2019 Loretta Lynn's 250B Champion | 2019 Loretta Lynn's Schoolboy 2 2ND
TiagoGomesMX
Team: Fasthouse Co.

Post by TiagoGomesMX »

RHYSHHS wrote:
TiagoGomesMX wrote:
What...
what do you think
I think you should use commas, periods, and lower case, but thats just me.
TM_Infidel wrote:The breakfast of champions is not cereal, it's the opposition.
RHYSHHS
Crushed Dissenter

Post by RHYSHHS »

TiagoGomesMX wrote:
RHYSHHS wrote:
TiagoGomesMX wrote: What...
what do you think
I think you should use commas, periods, and lower case, but thats just me.
Theres a next time to do that :D
Mr. Wiggles
Team: GSR/137 Kid

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

How so?
Bottom feeder at LCQ Studios
Internet Nice Guy!
motokid499
Team: Phil's

Post by motokid499 »

My only concern with using the same tracks is all the tryhards lol, minor changes to the point where tryharding the old track wont help would be good.

I think we just need to convince jlv to add terrain deformation online and you guys could just flatten the tracks we'll be golden
Tanner Rogers
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Post by KaseoDip »

motokid499 wrote:I think we just need to convince jlv to add terrain deformation online and you guys could just flatten the tracks we'll be golden
As much as I wish this would happen, I feel that if JLV hasn't mentioned/started testing terrain deformation online, we aren't going to get it for outdoors.
or ever :(
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

KaseoDip wrote:
motokid499 wrote:I think we just need to convince jlv to add terrain deformation online and you guys could just flatten the tracks we'll be golden
As much as I wish this would happen, I feel that if JLV hasn't mentioned/started testing terrain deformation online, we aren't going to get it for outdoors.
or ever :(
Based on this, it sounds like he wants it to be soon, but before outdoors doesn't sound plausible at all
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

This is from a few weeks ago before Peter started trying to pull at my heart strings and convince me to do outdoors. I still am not convinced, but zero interest is now at about 8% interest.

Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

checkerz wrote:This is from a few weeks ago before Peter started trying to pull at my heart strings and convince me to do outdoors. I still am not convinced, but zero interest is now at about 80% interest.

Fixed 4 you. :lol:
T_Frye127
Team: Volcom

Post by T_Frye127 »

yeah i agree, that 8% needs to be at least above 50 haha (:
RHYSHHS
Crushed Dissenter

Post by RHYSHHS »

Mr. Wiggles wrote:
How so?[/quote

JUST IS