2017 EMF World MXSGP series

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Re: 2017 EMF World MXSGP series (Rd5 is up!)

Post by Wahlamt »

PONZA77 wrote:
M@xTizZz wrote: also i have to see where it's written that all tracks will be released on sunday night cause i never wrote that
ↂ Qualification
Start : 3 days before the race

i guess thats meaning the same ;)
Actually no. Just likelast years sx (when we didn't make the tracks and rf released then later sometimes), qualifying opens at that time, but the servers open when the tracks are out ;)
HarryWhite71
Team: TMFR

Post by HarryWhite71 »

Wahlamt wrote:
PONZA77 wrote:
M@xTizZz wrote: also i have to see where it's written that all tracks will be released on sunday night cause i never wrote that
ↂ Qualification

Actually no. Just likelast years sx (when we didn't make the tracks and rf released then later sometimes), qualifying opens at that time, but the servers open when the tracks are out ;)
Ok, so open up qualifying then? ;)
rmzracer92
Team: Privateer

Post by rmzracer92 »

HarryWhite71 wrote:
Wahlamt wrote:
PONZA77 wrote:
ↂ Qualification

Or just be patient and stop crying on this thread all the time
HarryWhite71

Post by HarryWhite71 »

rmzracer92 wrote:
HarryWhite71 wrote:
Wahlamt wrote: Actually no. Just likelast years sx (when we didn't make the tracks and rf released then later sometimes), qualifying opens at that time, but the servers open when the tracks are out ;)
That awkward moment when you told me to say that.....
rmzracer92
Team: Privateer

Post by rmzracer92 »

HarryWhite71 wrote:
rmzracer92 wrote:
HarryWhite71 wrote: Ok, so open up qualifying then? ;)
I don't think I've ever met anyone in my entire life who talks as much shit as you...
HarryWhite71

Post by HarryWhite71 »

rmzracer92 wrote:
HarryWhite71 wrote:
rmzracer92 wrote: Or just be patient and stop crying on this thread all the time
I don't think I've ever met anyone in my entire life who talks as much shit as you...
Don't try cover it up mate haha and btw we have never met...
VUSTTOS
Team: Spanish MX Gamers

Post by VUSTTOS »

Wahlamt wrote:Actually no. Just likelast years sx (when we didn't make the tracks and rf released then later sometimes), qualifying opens at that time, but the servers open when the tracks are out ;)
Wahlamt wrote:It'll be released as soon as it's done. Don't you guys have SX to qualify for? ;)
When you give answers like those ones I wonder if you are talking seriously or if you are laughing at us. I guess I don't catch the Swedish humor...
Alex V111#1017
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Post by M@xTizZz »

PONZA77 wrote:
ↂ Qualification

nop, is it written which race ? no, so it can be Pro race or Amateur race, which is one day difference.
So actually when i release a track on monday, i'm still under my limit.

Vusttos, since it's sure it's our last year making all theses stuffs, next year you'll probably show us how to make 20 tracks, since you're smarter than anyone else, you'll off course do them for free, and with badass visuals made by yourself* hhmmkay ?
* = i don't consider people who use badass visuals from other tracks from talented creators as real creator

Now i am again killing my whole sunday for around 1.5€/hour just to read all your positive comment after that.
And the guys think they have the right to post shitty comments because they gave me 1.5€/hour of work
looooooooooooool
BIG LOL
can't stop laughing
Now i go back to work, finish my shitty visuals who will be shit anyway, whatever i do, on a shitty terrain with a shitty traction
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Re: 2017 EMF World MXSGP series

Post by M@xTizZz »

dp but forgot one thing, expect a shitty track as usual
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
HarryWhite71

Post by HarryWhite71 »

M@xTizZz wrote:
PONZA77 wrote:
ↂ Qualification

nop, is it written which race ? no, so it can be Pro race or Amateur race, which is one day difference.
So actually when i release a track on monday, i'm still under my limit.

Vusttos, since it's sure it's our last year making all theses stuffs, next year you'll probably show us how to make 20 tracks, since you're smarter than anyone else, you'll off course do them for free, and with badass visuals made by yourself* hhmmkay ?
* = i don't consider people who use badass visuals from other tracks from talented creators as real creator

Now i am again killing my whole sunday for around 1.5€/hour just to read all your positive comment after that.
And the guys think they have the right to post shitty comments because they gave me 1.5€/hour of work
looooooooooooool
BIG LOL
can't stop laughing
Now i go back to work, finish my shitty visuals who will be shit anyway, whatever i do, on a shitty terrain with a shitty traction
This is the last year of EMF Official Racing!? :(
VUSTTOS
Team: Spanish MX Gamers

Post by VUSTTOS »

M@xTizZz wrote:Vusttos, since it's sure it's our last year making all theses stuffs, next year you'll probably show us how to make 20 tracks, since you're smarter than anyone else, you'll off course do them for free, and with badass visuals made by yourself* hhmmkay ?
1- Don't attack, defend yourself. Why don't you do it? Learn to assume that things aren't good and work on them instead of attacking. Why do I know things aren't going good? Because people come here every week to tell you the truth about how to improve EMF but there's no positive answers on that.
2- I've message you guys to help you with the tracks and you replied me by saying there's no need of it assuming you have everything under control.
3- If you organize a Championship and make people PAY to play it, assume what it takes.
4- We are all telling you guys how to turn this Championship into a better thing but instead of saying "we will work on that to make sure you all end up being happy" you reply us with excuses like: "don't compare us with rF..." "tracks will be up when they are ready, don't you have sx to qualify"... "if you don't like it..." so seems like you don't wanna make this thing better. At the end of the day you can do what eva you want since EMF is from yours, but If we pay for something, we deserve more respect.
M@xTizZz wrote:Now i go back to work, finish my shitty visuals who will be shit anyway, whatever i do, on a shitty terrain with a shitty traction
Don't take things are they aren't. We are just saying the truth not bitching about. No one says they are shit. But we are not going to say a track is awesome when it isn't. Indonesia was in another level and we all recognized your work on that. Good things get recognized and that track was on another level.
About the decals I personally said the ones from Indonesia were really good but also said the offtrack decals need improvemets and they have been the same in 5 rounds but in Leon. I also offered you guys my help on the visuals aspect but once again you seemed like you didnt need it.

M@xTizZz wrote:dp but forgot one thing, expect a shitty track as usual
That mentallity is not going to make you step it up. If you are already saying you are going to give us a shitty track then expect people to bitch about it.

Overall, I think you guys have some kind of EGO and can't recognize that things aren't going in the good way as a paid championship should go.
People complain about the tracks, about the dirty riding from some riders, about no hard punishes to the lappers, about many warmings and not real punishments ... There's still 14 rounds left so there's a lot of time to change the mentality and start recognizing the wrong things and start working on them so we all can finish this championship with a smile. As I said you before, I offer my help in what ever you need. Even if it's in packaging the tracks or what eva but you gotta understand that if you keep doing things as in this first 5 rounds, people will be complaining all the way trough the last race. "If you wan't a different result, make a different choice"
Alex V111#1017
Aaron Hall
Team: Architech

Post by Aaron Hall »

So just going to put some sense out there

Don't know if its just me but i have noticed that it is just the AMs who mainly complain about the track being out 'late' but that's still a problem when you have an extra day to quali :?

Also Alex i don't think you quite understand what goes into making a track to understand anything which i am about to say but anyways, so the visuals are 'shit' like Tizz said i would love to see you make the models and then skin all objects. If you think that last years objects where better then that's your opinion but nearly all objects from last years tracks where all made by haggqvist which isn't a bad thing but Tizz wanted a series where the EMF team had made nearly all the objects that they needed so that they can say that they did the whole series on there own. Also i know checkerz has worked it out for rF before but if you work out the amount of profit taken from track building it is very poor. Take this into consideration 60+% into prizes then you have the rest to pay for server costs which all come out of yohann's pocket i believe, then to pay the modelers and track builders you not getting much money at the end of it and your probably in debt because your electricity bill because some tracks can take over 35hours to make. Also you offer your help Alex but you need to show EMF what you can do/capable of because there not just going to let someone help to do one little thing

Also I am pretty sure the EMF crew know what it takes too run there own series. I agree with people saying 'we paid this year we have a right to say whats wrong with the tracks', is 100% true but tracks will never improve without say what exactly was the problem and how they could improve. Feedback may not be taken on straight away but you have to remember they are working on like 5 tracks at once. What i think Tizz says by 'don't compare us to rF' is that you need to understand the size of rF to EMF there is a lot more people working within rF than you probably think, also the fact that rF never use to be as good as it was but everyone improves over time like anything. If you don't like a track in real life you don't just pack up and go home you still ride the rest of the day and say if you in a championship and you have to go back to that track you will still ride for the points its the same purpose. The traction might not be the best but i don't think i have ever seen someone who is complaining say maybe more friction or less and more traction maybe if some of you were to learn what each value meant in the traction file you may be able to give EMF some useful feedback other than 'traction's shit' and again people asking where the track is then it will not hurry EMF up because they are not going to release an unfinished track for you all to bitch more about. Now respect comes when you are respectful to someone else and they will respect you back but you won't get respect back if you moan, complain every week without useful feedback.

Just to say this isn't all aimed at you Alex. and hopefully this all makes sense to those who read it
maggett wrote:when JLV gives u a good dickslappin
ROSE822 wrote:braden carter die u inbred veggie cunt
Sandhapper
Team: MotoRAD

Post by Sandhapper »

I just want to say that you're not paying the EMF crew so they can go on a holiday when the season is finished, but for the prizes you guys want, and the website / servers bills etc. The amount of money the EMF crew gets might just be enough to buy a box of tissues to clean up jizz after fapping at your awesome content.

Saying 'improve your visuals' isn't really helping either. Yes, it's now clear we have to work on visuals, but what visuals? Decal defuse maps, decal normal maps, decal spec maps, models defuse maps... you get it, skyboxes, ENV maps, environment terrain, ontrack terrain..

Also, if you let the EMF crew do their best at a track, without caring about how much FPS the track will run at, you'll have an amezing looking track. Surely we can make something to look better. But we care more about the racing experience (that means, good terrain which is fun for everyone (which is impossible to do), good FPS and good hosting etc).

I love your argument about we having a year to make tracks too. We don't know the real life calendar before anyone else does. We have a real job/college, a family, real life goals. We're not on our pc 24/7 playing Mx Simulator. PLUS we have to host off-season events to keep you guys happy. You guys want custom tracks for off-season as well, so we have to make those. We also have SX to host.

Thanks for your feedback though, we'll work on it. :D
2013 EMF outdoors 2nd place overall
2013 MxSCentral outdoors 2nd place overall
2012 EMF outdoors 2nd overall
2012 SMA sx 2nd overall
2011 SMA outdoors champion

Big Smooth one3
Team: TMFR [Aulmni]

Post by Big Smooth one3 »

VUSTTOS wrote:But if you still wonder why people ask for money back, ONE of the reasons may be because we raced in a 2016.5 version of the track so EMF had 1 year to basicly smooth a couple of braking bumps and add a couple objects
Wildly inaccurate, but ok.
VUSTTOS wrote: Things I would of have changed:
Ruts in the big table top. I mean, not the best jump to add ruts since you kill the fun factor of throwing whips. Wanna have ruts in jumps? In any other jumps would of have been better placed just to at least have a jump were we can have a little bit of fun.
Jump faces for a replica series aren't made so you can throw sweet whips, they're made to be...realistic, and challenging. If that's me not taking feedback, I'm sorry, but I don't think making a glass smooth takeoff just so you can whip is a sound strategic decision - and definitely not one you'll see me make, so accept my apologies ahead of time for your impending disappointment.
VUSTTOS wrote:the left turn before the mechanics area was very one lined when it should of have been the most equaly lined turn in the track since its the last turn and where most of the races position would of been decided.
I don't understand this on a couple of levels, but FYI the left 180 before the pitlane straight is not the last corner. The last corner would be the one before the finish line jump, which is after pitlane. But anyway, even if that were true, care to explain how you would go about building that corner to be less one lined? It's hard to make changes based on feedback when the feedback basically just says "this was wrong/bad" and doesn't offer any real opinion on how it could have been different.

Aaron Hall wrote:Now respect comes when you are respectful to someone else
Most insightful thing I've ever heard you say...and couldn't agree more.
Aggressively Mediocre Image
maggett
Team: Architech

Post by maggett »

i love the GP's. yeah the tracks can be frustrating sometimes and annoying but the racing is usually fun once you slow down and dont try and do a hot lap every lap. hopefully you guys run the series next year and dont stop cause of some abuse from people who do not even know what effort goes into making the tracks. dont care if the track comes out the day before or not as long as we race lol

and the tracks look way better this year with the crowd and the stadium like thing from this weeks track
2018 EMF EU 250SX East Coast Champion