2017 outdoors?

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
T_Frye127
Team: Volcom

Re: 2017 outdoors?

Post by T_Frye127 »

who knows maybe it would be best for the community to not have an outdoors by rF and have someone else do it, so maybe they will start to appreciate the shit rF does :lol:
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

I personally think a couple tracks need some updates, but overall last years tracks were solid. Id love to see nationals, but like everyone else is saying, if the tracks aren't experiencing some changes then the price should be cheaper. Hope you rF guys come to a decision soon :)
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

I was at 99.99% and then Justin Witteman decided to be an absolute fuck-lord...

If someone would like to ... nevermind.

Anyways, back to about 12%.
Clfitty
Team: Madcape

Post by Clfitty »

Wait, what did he do? Or am I missing an inside joke?
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Clfitty wrote:Wait, what did he do? Or am I missing an inside joke?
Not a joke. Basically him being an immature d-bag causes me a bunch of extra work. No. Not basically. That is exactly what happened.
Clfitty
Team: Madcape

Post by Clfitty »

checkerz wrote:
Clfitty wrote:Wait, what did he do? Or am I missing an inside joke?
Not a joke. Basically him being an immature d-bag causes me a bunch of extra work. No. Not basically. That is exactly what happened.
Ah that sucks.. I wish I could say that's rare in this community, but being a douche is a common thing to see.

Since we are on the topic of this and outdoors, how about a pure no bullshit ruleset. No spamming chat, no racial slurs, etc etc. No warnings. One and done for a week. Would clean up the chat and hopefully everyone can behave to just enjoy the game.
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
TiagoGomesMX
Team: Fasthouse Co.

Post by TiagoGomesMX »

^+1
TM_Infidel wrote:The breakfast of champions is not cereal, it's the opposition.
Ktmrdr11
Team: I think Vurb

Post by Ktmrdr11 »

I would like to see some tweaking to certain rules and some added ones as well.
Ktmrdr11
Team: I think Vurb

Post by Ktmrdr11 »

Dp but i was referring to the aggressive riding rule mostly, i just personally think that rule should be broken down into several scenarios such as entrance of a corner and exit of corner and straights, because it actually says best way to not get a penalty is to not ride people aggressive but as the field gets faster the passes become more difficult and i find myself having to get more aggressive but yet still clean.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

My only request is to lighten the textures on Mt Morris, for some reason they look so blurry and dark to me :o If Mt Morris textures looked like Muddy Creek, it'd be so prime. Usually Mt Morris is dry and dusty, so not sure whats up with the really dark textures we usually see on it.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

High Point* Whatever you call it, Mt Morris works too.
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

Ddavis wrote:Usually Mt Morris is dry and dusty, so not sure whats up with the really dark textures we usually see on it.
Unless it rains. :lol: :lol: Which it has had its fair share of those races as well as dry ones.
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

I would be fine for not redoing every track as long as Thunder Valley's one downhill section got redone. Please change that if you do nats
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

Ddavis wrote:My only request is to lighten the textures on Mt Morris, for some reason they look so blurry and dark to me :o If Mt Morris textures looked like Muddy Creek, it'd be so prime. Usually Mt Morris is dry and dusty, so not sure whats up with the really dark textures we usually see on it.
Most rounds (the ones that need it badly) will most likely be completely re-textured.
T_Frye127
Team: Volcom

Post by T_Frye127 »

Racers52 wrote:
Ddavis wrote:My only request is to lighten the textures on Mt Morris, for some reason they look so blurry and dark to me :o If Mt Morris textures looked like Muddy Creek, it'd be so prime. Usually Mt Morris is dry and dusty, so not sure whats up with the really dark textures we usually see on it.
Most rounds (the ones that need it badly) will most likely be completely re-textured.
:shock: :shock: :shock: :D :D :D 8) 8) 8) 8)