Track builder - REAL TRACK | PLZ HELP

All about making tracks for MX Simulator
Robert737
Team: RR Graphic

Track builder - REAL TRACK | PLZ HELP

Post by Robert737 »

Hey Guys. - Im searching for a person who can make a track for me.

I don't know if you wanna have money for it, but I would really appreciate if someone would help me.
Just add a comment, and then we will talk about it, and then i will of course come into further details.

But it would mean a lot to me :) :D

Have a good day :D :) :lol:
carter_sauce47
Team: Weedmaps/Kawasaki

Re: Track builder - REAL TRACK | PLZ HELP

Post by carter_sauce47 »

I can make you a track , unless you're wanting anexact replica in not the greatest at those
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Send a PM to 'Hi Im Skyqe' on the forums. He's really good at building replicas and loves to do them for people for free. If he doesn't get back to you in 5 minutes, send him another PM until he replies. A lot of people hit him up, so you want to be sure to be at the top of the list.
James Parkin #77
Team: None

Post by James Parkin #77 »

checkerz wrote:Send a PM to 'Hi Im Skyqe' on the forums. He's really good at building replicas and loves to do them for people for free. If he doesn't get back to you in 5 minutes, send him another PM until he replies. A lot of people hit him up, so you want to be sure to be at the top of the list.
:lol:
Robert737
Team: RR Graphic

Post by Robert737 »

checkerz wrote:Send a PM to 'Hi Im Skyqe' on the forums. He's really good at building replicas and loves to do them for people for free. If he doesn't get back to you in 5 minutes, send him another PM until he replies. A lot of people hit him up, so you want to be sure to be at the top of the list.

Ok, i will try, thanks checkerz! :D