STRIKE ON CHARGING TO RACE

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
carter_sauce47
Team: Weedmaps/Kawasaki

STRIKE ON CHARGING TO RACE

Post by carter_sauce47 »

I know imma get some hate but are you silly? I'm still gonna send it

MX sim is for racing and fun! But now this year it's changed a ton! I'm not made of money! No paying to race! Fix this shit now! Or I'll bruise up your face! Stop charging us money! Get a job! Get a life! If your only pay check is sim! You won't get a wife! We all play for fun! We're one big clique but if you charge us for fun! Then you're one big dick! Charging us people? For racing big ranks? You'd be better off going and robbing banks! I'm done with this crap! It's all so unfair! Bitch nigga
TheBigLez
Crushed Dissenter
Team: TM Factory-Racing

Re: STRIKE ON CHARGING TO RACE

Post by TheBigLez »

no
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Deal. We just will quit hosting racing.

By the way I have a wife.
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

checkerz wrote:By the way I have a wife.
Yeah, already got one too...
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Lnxa »

[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

wheels1758 wrote:
checkerz wrote:By the way I have a wife.
Yeah, already got one too...
Make it 3, got one too.

An easy fix would be to see you take an initiative and host a tonne of races for free and have tracks made for them :) Otherwise mxsraces and simraces usually host good series for free. Think DM has one going right now on simraces :)
WellsMX524
Team: Aspect Visual Co.

Post by WellsMX524 »

Children should be seen and not heard.
James Parkin #77
Team: None

Post by James Parkin #77 »

The rhyming was really great and must of been really hard for someone like you to come up with. But sadly the actual lyrics and message of the song let you down big time, sorry but it's a no from me. -Simon Cowl
Mr. Wiggles
Team: GSR/137 Kid

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

checkerz wrote:Deal. We just will quit hosting racing.

By the way I have a wife.
And kids right?
Bottom feeder at LCQ Studios
Internet Nice Guy!
Mr. Wiggles
Team: GSR/137 Kid

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

You work for the money just like rF and EMF work their ass off to host races for you
Bottom feeder at LCQ Studios
Internet Nice Guy!
GHarlan
Crushed Dissenter

Post by GHarlan »

USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

You say you aren't made of money, but you clearly have enough money to purchase a computer, internet, Mx Simulator, a controller, and a server on here that you're hosting a series on? Seems like you may be made of money that is unless you sold all of your clothing, food, dirt bike, bicycle, truck, and everything else that you possess in your life. FYI though, rF and emf may charge people to race their series, but it is because they are making us the best possible tracks that they can, running their websites which takes money to get it so that nobody else is able to steal their name, hosting their races, and then after all of the work that they put out for the community just so that we can all have fun with our friends and you still think that they should stop making us have to pay in order to race their series? Well I personally think that they are doing it just right, they put hours and hours in this game each and every week for us to have fun on it.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

carter_sauce47 wrote:I know imma get some hate and I completely deserve it! I'm still gonna (be immature and) send it

MX sim is for racing and fun, thankfully rF and EMF provide that week in and week out! But now this year we're lucky they are continuing! I'm too lazy to find a way to earn the very small fee for the amount of work involved! If we don't pay to race, there will be no racing! Thank you rF and EMF for fixing this shit now and finding a way to continue! If I complain, I deserve having someone bruise up my face! Don't stop charging us money! I need to get a job! If I can't afford a racing series and find the need to complain about it on the forum instead of enjoying the free content that is available (like all the tracks these organizations release for free), I need to get a life! I don't get a pay check because I'm lazy! I'll never get a wife! We all play for fun! We're one big clique but I am only willing to pay for models and skins! I am choking on one big dick so I can't see straight! Charging us people? For racing big ranks? You'd be better off going and robbing banks because you can still do shit for free and host racing from a prison cell! I'm done with this crap (chex edit: WE HOPE SO!)! It's all so unfair that I need to get a job to make a few pennies since you won't do all the work for free! I'm a Bitch nigga
What he meant by STRIKE....

eblock_15

Post by eblock_15 »

Image Take it Carter
I am the one and only Larry Lawn Dart, if you see me on the track I will probably be on the ground - Eli Block
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

So cute. So you think.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.