2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur)

Organize races and post results here
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Re: 2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur) - PRIZING ADDED!

Post by DBRider251 »

checkerz wrote:http://www.mediafire.com/file/cap1p1ypn ... c450am.zip

450am SLC demo for those wanting it.
siq
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

Also, Chris Channing, it was Gable that landed on you when he was doing the slow line, not me. I moved every time I had the blue bar
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
TheBigLez
Crushed Dissenter
Team: TM Factory-Racing

Post by TheBigLez »

why can't we all just have a bong and get along
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

When it's the last lap and Armstrong leaves the door wide open for a pass but you try to have nice race etiquette and be respectful. You're welcome Armstrong!

Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

It's only Armstrong, I would have sent it. :lol: :wink:
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

If it was Atom Holm he would have been stuck in the davalos bales :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:
Clfitty
Team: Madcape

Post by Clfitty »

That armstrong fella, I don't like him.
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
Clfitty

Post by Clfitty »

DP but never got the chance to thank whoever made this track. They did an awesome job. The rutts were sick in that corner, one of my favorite spots. The whoops you could blitz and the rhythms were pretty fun. My first hour playing since last night, finally got my fastest down to a 44.8. :P Got the track down a little too late, whoever made this one good job!
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

Ddavis wrote:If it was Atom Holm he would have been stuck in the davalos bales :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Clfitty wrote:Got the track down a little too late
Another thing you have to figure out in Pros, learn the track in 45 minutes, not 24 hours. :lol:
Clfitty

Post by Clfitty »

Ddavis wrote:
Clfitty wrote:Got the track down a little too late
Another thing you have to figure out in Pros, learn the track in 45 minutes, not 24 hours. :lol:
Dude for real. Like 20 minutes in I check qualifying and most pro's are already laying down heaters. :oops: You dudes need to give me a handicap.
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

checkerz wrote:
KaseoDip wrote:There aren't many things that grind my gears in this game, but one thing that does is when all you idiots think the race is won in the first corner/rhythm section. I don't get why people are going for the big lines in the first section when 21 other people are clogged together. So sick and tired of getting destroyed by people that race with the mentality that if you aren't in the front at the end of the first section, your race is over.
I 100% agree. I wish I knew a way to clean up the racing more.
There is still another tool that can be used. And that is the fall off time. Sure there is some ironing out to do and testing in some one off races that would be needed. But I think it could be worth a shot. 3 fall offs and you DNF or something.
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

barrington314 wrote: There is still another tool that can be used. And that is the fall off time. Sure there is some ironing out to do and testing in some one off races that would be needed. But I think it could be worth a shot. 3 fall offs and you DNF or something.
i dont think that would be fair, the first lap is carnage enough as is. I think i had three withing the first lap and non were my fault. imo i think the 13 year olds would use that to their advantage and if they dont like you they just clean you till you get kicked. I think a more effective way to help this problem, is to have a new snapshot that has is able to look around like the d-pad did in reflex. where you can look to your sides and behind you. To use that would be better than having to spec the person behind you and see where they are (taking the chance that there is more than one person and you loose yourself)
chrischanning202

Post by chrischanning202 »

DBRider251 wrote:Also, Chris Channing, it was Gable that landed on you when he was doing the slow line, not me. I moved every time I had the blue bar
Yeah I realised after man sorry for calling you out, I guess there was a lot of guys that were killing me :roll:
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

MOTOZ293 wrote:you loose
indeed
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.