2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur)

Organize races and post results here
Clfitty
Team: Madcape

Re: 2017 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur) - PRIZING ADDED!

Post by Clfitty »

MOTOZ293 wrote:
barrington314 wrote: There is still another tool that can be used. And that is the fall off time. Sure there is some ironing out to do and testing in some one off races that would be needed. But I think it could be worth a shot. 3 fall offs and you DNF or something.
i dont think that would be fair, the first lap is carnage enough as is. I think i had three withing the first lap and non were my fault. imo i think the 13 year olds would use that to their advantage and if they dont like you they just clean you till you get kicked. I think a more effective way to help this problem, is to have a new snapshot that has is able to look around like the d-pad did in reflex. where you can look to your sides and behind you. To use that would be better than having to spec the person behind you and see where they are (taking the chance that there is more than one person and you loose yourself)
Neat idea but that would be super trippy in a rhythm section i think. I think a small barely noticeable gradient red bar on the sides to let you know when a rider is within so many feet of you would be cool.
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Post by KaseoDip »

barrington314 wrote:There is still another tool that can be used. And that is the fall off time. Sure there is some ironing out to do and testing in some one off races that would be needed. But I think it could be worth a shot. 3 fall offs and you DNF or something.
I actually really like this idea. Would be cool to test out one round and see how it goes.
SKlein
Team: Evergood

Post by SKlein »

barrington314 wrote:
checkerz wrote: I 100% agree. I wish I knew a way to clean up the racing more.
There is still another tool that can be used. And that is the fall off time. Sure there is some ironing out to do and testing in some one off races that would be needed. But I think it could be worth a shot. 3 fall offs and you DNF or something.
Not exactly the same scenario, but what if you DNF'd people once they get lapped twice?
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Unfortunately, I can think of negative side effects to the ideas mentioned thus far to abuse the system and make it worse versus better. I guess that is why we don't have anything yet.

I'd be curious to know a bit more about what is built into iRacing and how they manage it because that's one place that for sure has figured it out.
MxVelocity747

Post by MxVelocity747 »

checkerz wrote:I'd be curious to know a bit more about what is built into iRacing and how they manage it because that's one place that for sure has figured it out.
I just know whenever I play you're actually I guess working towards something, you're safety rating and everything. Plus you have to deal with your vehicle damage. In sim the only thing thats a consequence is a few second fall off and thats it, so people dont have the same sort of respect during races. Also I know in iRacing it takes quite a bit to get you're safety rating up, and one bad race can ruin everything you just worked towards. I just feel like people dont care what happens in sim cause its just a one round ban or a fall off.
"i hope you hang yourself from your shrimp dick" - Jared Siedhoff Image
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Post by KaseoDip »

Spencer, you really need to chill. You got banned 1 week. A lot of people get banned.. But see ya later!
ColtonM

Post by ColtonM »

Pce Spencer
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

LMFAO... Good to he has some support from some real stand up members.

https://i.gyazo.com/48caa6aaadab140c113 ... 1c95a0.png

I think rF will be just fine with guys like this "protesting" against us. In fact, I welcome it.
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

Derp, wrong tag.

Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Spencer, you broke the rules. They are very black and white, if you cause another rider to crash re-entering the main line from being down and/or off track, you will be banned. It's quite simple. Get over it and stop trying to get your little squid army of Youtube subs to hate on rF.
Clfitty
Team: Madcape

Post by Clfitty »

LMAO at this whole situation.
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
eblock_15

Post by eblock_15 »

The funny thing about this is that Spencer thinks that he's a badass and thinks he is standing up for himself against rF and ya that is not working Spencer in fact just hold this Image
I am the one and only Larry Lawn Dart, if you see me on the track I will probably be on the ground - Eli Block
eblock_15

Post by eblock_15 »

I am the one and only Larry Lawn Dart, if you see me on the track I will probably be on the ground - Eli Block
Mxs Racer 303

Post by Mxs Racer 303 »

Well back on track with the normal, Hey Checkerz have you talked to the boys about me?
TheBigLez
Crushed Dissenter
Team: TM Factory-Racing

Post by TheBigLez »

spencer needs to chill tf out i got banned for the exactly same thing you don't see me having a cry about it making 2 videos :lol: i 100% accept my ban because i was in the wrong he is an idiot if he thinks he didn't break the rules!