L3R:The River Compound

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
HEAVYLIGHT
Team: L3R

L3R:The River Compound

Post by HEAVYLIGHT »

I release this compound, a lot of funny jump for nasty whip and scrubs and some technical parts.

Motocross Track

Supercross Track

https://www.dropbox.com/s/m7t5tptyveklc ... d.rar?dl=0

Thanks to everybody that made the decals and objects used for this compound. (sorry if i don't know your names :roll: )

Hope you 'll guys enjoy !
Djedje971
Team: Privateer

Re: L3R:The River Compound

Post by Djedje971 »

Nice !!! Good job !!!

Thanks for your post.
brax.79
Team: Prototype Racing

Post by brax.79 »

Holy shit this track is lit af!
calou

Re : L3R : le composé de la rivière

Post by calou »

:D cool tres bien
HEAVYLIGHT

Post by HEAVYLIGHT »

Thanks guys! It's always good to have feedback.
Single_Trak313
Team: Factory Fun Haver

Post by Single_Trak313 »

This track is so much fun.
Big Smooth one3
Team: TMFR [Aulmni]

Post by Big Smooth one3 »

HEAVYLIGHT wrote:Thanks to everybody that made the decals and objects used for this compound. (sorry if i don't know your names :roll: )
Pumped to see guys continually joining the community to release tracks for free...but...

You need to at least try to give credit for decals and objects used. I don't mean to single you out because it's something I've noticed a lot lately, so this isn't directed only at you. For what it's worth, it's always a good practice to take a couple of minutes to give due credit to the guys who put in hours of time creating the base files that allowed you to put together your track - even if it isn't easy or convenient for you to do so.

Again, not a flame against you personally, nor your track, moreso just something I've noticed a lot lately that I wanted to suggest for your future releases.

Cheers.
Aggressively Mediocre Image
HEAVYLIGHT

Post by HEAVYLIGHT »

Big Smooth one3 wrote:
HEAVYLIGHT wrote:Thanks to everybody that made the decals and objects used for this compound. (sorry if i don't know your names :roll: )
Pumped to see guys continually joining the community to release tracks for free...but...

You need to at least try to give credit for decals and objects used. I don't mean to single you out because it's something I've noticed a lot lately, so this isn't directed only at you. For what it's worth, it's always a good practice to take a couple of minutes to give due credit to the guys who put in hours of time creating the base files that allowed you to put together your track - even if it isn't easy or convenient for you to do so.

Again, not a flame against you personally, nor your track, moreso just something I've noticed a lot lately that I wanted to suggest for your future releases.

Cheers.
I will try to give a maximum of credit for my next track but i don't take all the decals from a only track, like the statues and billboard, so the list of credit will be very long.
But as I said i will try to give a maximum of credit for my next track,I will try to give a maximum of credit for my next track but i don't take all the decals from a only track, like the statues and billboard, so the list of credit will be very long.
But as I said i will try to give a maximum of credit for my next track, thank you for telling it to me :wink:
HEAVYLIGHT

Post by HEAVYLIGHT »

HEAVYLIGHT wrote:
Big Smooth one3 wrote:

Cheers.
I will try to give a maximum of credit for my next track but i don't take all the decals from a only track, like the statues and billboard, so the list of credit will be very long.
But as I said i will try to give a maximum of credit for my next track,I will try to give a maximum of credit for my next track but i don't take all the decals from a only track, like the statues and billboard, so the list of credit will be very long.
But as I said i will try to give a maximum of credit for my next track, thank you for telling it to me :wink:
Sorry for double post i didn't understand what's happened :lol:

Big Smooth one3
Team: TMFR [Aulmni]

Post by Big Smooth one3 »

HEAVYLIGHT wrote:I will try to give a maximum of credit for my next track but i don't take all the decals from a only track, like the statues and billboard, so the list of credit will be very long.
No worries buddy, not trying to discourage you at all. What I've done in the past is just to create a notepad++ txt file named "credits" and leave it in the track folder while I work. Then, when you go to choose decals/obj's/etc. you want to use, find the track thread on the forums (using TMFR website or a site-specific google search if you are having trouble) and simply add a line in the txt file to remind yourself who should receive credit for your use of that content. Doing so will save you from having to go back through all of that once you're anxious to release the track. Hope this helps.
Aggressively Mediocre Image
Moto332

Post by Moto332 »

Double points for the cross over!!!!!!!
gangledorf

Post by gangledorf »

anyone got a new link for this track, would love to try it!
ljohnson334
Team: Johnsonville MX Farm

Post by ljohnson334 »

gangledorf wrote:anyone got a new link for this track, would love to try it!
thaste21
Team: Pro Circuit Yamaha

Post by thaste21 »

New link?
victor14x

Post by victor14x »

thaste21 wrote:New link?
new link please