SKINNERS TOPIC - no moar spam pls

Post your suggestions here
Dumbbelly29
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

SKINNERS TOPIC - no moar spam pls

Post by Dumbbelly29 »

Create a stickied topic for 'skinners for hire' which includes those who make paid custom content and those who are happy to create free custom content. unlock this and update with lists of skinners by forum name and pictures of submitted example work, also detail if they are skinning for free or hire - correct me if i'm wrong but, i'm sure most people browse the editing section for help... not to browse what services are on offer.

I'm happy to moderate this if no one has time, though if you guys believe this could stay on topic and abide by some simple rules (max/min screenshots, min amount of info, questions asked via pm, etc) to keep things ordered. it could help those looking for exposure for their work, and also help people actually looking for help with modelling and skinning to find what they need in the editing section.

INB4KYS
Dumbbelly29
Crushed Dissenter

Re: SKINNERS TOPIC - no moar spam pls

Post by Dumbbelly29 »

bumping this because i'm so damn triggered every time i click on the editing section looking for help /to learn something
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

Learn to not be a bitch. Then you won't get triggered
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
DL.17

Post by DL.17 »

mxsrider96 wrote:Learn to not be a bitch. Then you won't get triggered
Like my content? Donate here: https://www.paypal.me/DLdesigns1

ryxn wrote:
Hmmm whats that smell....? Bullshit!
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Not to be that guy, but this will be an initial fail. Because people will actually need to open and read the topic..
TheBigLez
Crushed Dissenter
Team: TM Factory-Racing

Post by TheBigLez »

DL.17 wrote:
Dumbbelly29
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Dumbbelly29 »

TheBigLez wrote:
DL.17 wrote:
You guys are totally right, i really should stop caring about the progression of my own skills and the quality of any content i may have released in future.

there was none of this shit back when the game was really developing, just people helping each other out - no one gets a response if they ask for help now instead they're drowned out by the sea of 12 year old 3 post $5 CHEAP SKINZ HOLLA @ MY DISCORD fucks
mxsrider96

Post by mxsrider96 »

You know there is a tutorials section right? That's where help is supposed to be found. Stop whining
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
DL.17

Post by DL.17 »

Dumbbelly29 wrote:
TheBigLez wrote:
DL.17 wrote:
You guys are totally right, i really should stop caring about the progression of my own skills and the quality of any content i may have released in future.

there was none of this shit back when the game was really developing, just people helping each other out - no one gets a response if they ask for help now instead they're drowned out by the sea of 12 year old 3 post $5 CHEAP SKINZ HOLLA @ MY DISCORD fucks
I do understand where you're coming from with people who are completely dog shit at skinning then charge 5+ usd for trash but for the people who take their time to make quality graphics and spend countless hours on a graphic kit they will want money for their time and I'm not saying my graphics are as good as Prime's or Neal's but when I offer to make something for someone I will charge a few dollars for something I spent hours on and a kit that no one else will have. But it is getting over done with people who have never designed a day in their life asking for money for shit. But if you've noticed I have started releasing cutouts for free to help someone out so they don't have to spend hours on designing a kit so they can have their number/name and logos they want on a custom bike and they don't have to pay someone.

ryxn wrote:
Dumbbelly29
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Dumbbelly29 »

mxsrider96 wrote:You know there is a tutorials section right? That's where help is supposed to be found. Stop whining
And if i posted in the tutorial section asking for help it would be the wrong section...
mxsrider96

Post by mxsrider96 »

Dumbbelly29 wrote:And if i posted in the tutorial section asking for help it would be the wrong section...
By that logic, you'd be in the wrong section no matter what, because there is no "Help" section specifically. It makes way more sense to post questions in the tutorials section, because that's where the people who can help are going to go to post their tutorials. Hell, if you search through those topics, you may find your answer without having to post a question in the first place.
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
DL.17

Post by DL.17 »

mxsrider96 wrote:
Dumbbelly29 wrote:And if i posted in the tutorial section asking for help it would be the wrong section...
By that logic, you'd be in the wrong section no matter what, because there is no "Help" section specifically. It makes way more sense to post questions in the tutorials section, because that's where the people who can help are going to go to post their tutorials. Hell, if you search through those topics, you may find your answer without having to post a question in the first place.
Add on to this, a lot of people are willing to help you if you post in there rather than anywhere else on the forum.

ryxn wrote: