News cutout KTM Troy Lee Designs

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
cyril141

News cutout KTM Troy Lee Designs

Post by cyril141 »

Hi guys,

Here is the updated cutout of the TLD team that was so much to ask. For those who are interested in rendering skins or modeling or other you can join me on my facebook page. Good game to all and do not hesitate to join me I am listening for the community.

Thx
Sorry for my English

Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/McdesignsMXS/? ... ED&fref=nf

Link Cutout : http://www.mediafire.com/file/4zb8m1kbi ... esigns.rar
Bower946
Team: IG: @Moto.Fails

Re: News cutout KTM Troy Lee Designs

Post by Bower946 »

looks sick, thanks!
yannbourguignon
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Aerial

Post by yannbourguignon »

Yeah thanks dude !
Conner Pate
Crushed Dissenter
Team: oof

Post by Conner Pate »

What bike model itself do i need to get like what bike to put the cutout on
mxsim215
Team: Privateer

Post by mxsim215 »

Conner Pate wrote:What bike model itself do i need to get like what bike to put the cutout on
jays ktm
MJrace
Team: JS-Racing

Post by MJrace »

mxsim215 wrote:
Conner Pate wrote:What bike model itself do i need to get like what bike to put the cutout on
jays ktm
do you have a link to it maybe? appreciate it
Support my track creations:https://paypal.me/jaeckelmarco
anygamegamer
Team: Boot's House

Post by anygamegamer »

MJrace wrote:
mxsim215 wrote:
jays ktm
do you have a link to it maybe? appreciate it
Have to buy it from Jay.
Guggen

Post by Guggen »

What's the point of releasing these cutouts if barely anyone has the full template/models to even use these? Unless you're on a RF team or have money to waste, no one's gonna pay $30 of a single model/template which is 3/4 the cost of the actual game lmao. Jay is a hypocrite anyway, he told everyone he was going to release these models then backed out cuz someone offended him.
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

Guggen wrote:What's the point of releasing these cutouts if barely anyone has the full template/models to even use these? Unless you're on a RF team or have money to waste, no one's gonna pay $30 of a single model/template which is 3/4 the cost of the actual game lmao. Jay is a hypocrite anyway, he told everyone he was going to release these models then backed out cuz someone offended him.
You're part of the reason this community is going down. I'm surprised anyone releases anything anymore because it only seems to be negative. Why don't you take the cutout, and modify it to fit something that is released? Or not complain about not having a model that you don't want to pay for? Not everything in life is free, Mommy and Daddy obviously didn't teach you that very well.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
Guggen

Post by Guggen »

DBRider251 wrote: You're part of the reason this community is going down. I'm surprised anyone releases anything anymore because it only seems to be negative. Why don't you take the cutout, and modify it to fit something that is released? Or not complain about not having a model that you don't want to pay for? Not everything in life is free, Mommy and Daddy obviously didn't teach you that very well.
Really? haha over charging for 1 model that cost almost as much as the game and i'm the reason this community is going down? Maybe the reason is people dont want to pay for newer models and are leaving the game since theyre tired of old outdated models? This is making the community less open and less creative, hence going down. Not everyone has their mommy and daddy throw money around to waste on single models. Plus, anyone who has bought the model has the template. Skins don't take long to make at all so yes, it's pointless to release these very partial cutouts.
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

Guggen wrote:
DBRider251 wrote: You're part of the reason this community is going down. I'm surprised anyone releases anything anymore because it only seems to be negative. Why don't you take the cutout, and modify it to fit something that is released? Or not complain about not having a model that you don't want to pay for? Not everything in life is free, Mommy and Daddy obviously didn't teach you that very well.
Really? haha over charging for 1 model that cost almost as much as the game and i'm the reason this community is going down? Maybe the reason is people dont want to pay for newer models and are leaving the game since theyre tired of old outdated models? This is making the community less open and less creative, hence going down. Not everyone has their mommy and daddy throw money around to waste on single models. Plus, anyone who has bought the model has the template. Skins don't take long to make at all so yes, it's pointless to release these very partial cutouts.
You do realize Jay models as his JOB right? That's how he makes money, you know. Why would he provide a free service to anyone? What's your entitlement to that?
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
anygamegamer
Team: Boot's House

Post by anygamegamer »

+1
[/quote]
You do realize Jay models as his JOB right? That's how he makes money, you know. Why would he provide a free service to anyone? What's your entitlement to that?[/quote]
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter
Team: VlastMX

Post by sethiemeboi »

you guys are silly. the reason the community is going down is because of YOU guys making silly arguments about silly things, silly.
DL.17

Post by DL.17 »

Guggen wrote:
Skins don't take long to make? Are you fucking dumb? Graphics like Prime's take hours of hard work and practice to make look like they do and Cyril has probably spent hours upon hours of trying to get the graphics kit as close as the actual kit, and replicas are probably the hardest kind of graphics kit anyone can make. That being said this bike is dope and I give Cyril a 10/10 on it.
Like my content? Donate here: https://www.paypal.me/DLdesigns1

ryxn wrote:
Hmmm whats that smell....? Bullshit!
Guggen

Post by Guggen »

@DL.17 if you suck at them sure they do. I make replicas as good as the next, I just choose not to release mine cuz I dont get hard from people downloading my stuff like everyone else. It isn't hard to copy as long as you have all the logos. Im guessing you either don't have photoshop or are still a newb with it. Sure it might take an hour to get everything right but people don't make replicas back to back to back so its not that time consuming. So are you the one whos the fucking dumb one?

@DBRider251 His job? As if he could make a living off of modeling for mx sim, cmon man. The community is too small. If jay ever moves out of his parents house he'll hit a hard realization that modeling wont pay for shit. Part of the reason modeling is a dying career is that it's overly competitive, you're overworked and underpaid. I know this because I thought about modeling before. Also to your comment about what my parents taught me, they taught me to stick to my word, if you says something, follow through. Dont bitch out last minute. Im not entitled to anything, I am just curious why people waste their time releasing these cutouts. The only reason people even downloaded them was in the hopes to get the full template and not some bs cutout of fenders.