JGMX: 2017 St Jude's Series RD1 Huntington Park Raceway

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
jgmtbike
Team: WiLdSiDesigns (JGMX)

JGMX: 2017 St Jude's Series RD1 Huntington Park Raceway

Post by jgmtbike »

2017 St Jude Race for the Kids

This part of the track is my personal favorite... a turning roller section with a small uphill and downhill. It was pretty interesting to make it flow well so hope you guys like this part especially hahaha

These past two pictures depict two of my favorite corners on the track... I hope you guys like the smaller ruts Ive been trying to make

Although this track was made for the St Judes series i would really appreciate it if you guys treated this a normal track release of mine and offered feedback and criticism. I really hope you guys like this track as much as I do and I better be seeing all of you at the first round for the St Judes series!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Hello and welcome to the 2nd Annual St Jude Race For The Kids! This will be a 4 round event with custom tracks made for each stop of the series that will be starting on May 5th at 9pm EST (Friday) then every Friday after that for the next 3 weeks. Each track will be released roughly 2-3 days before the race each week. All I ask is you please give a $5 (or more) donation to the St Jude charity link that is included in this post. The link below is a link on the official St Jude website, that way no one will worry about the donation actually reaching the charity. If you know someone that is willing to cover your donation please make sure that they include it in the donation memo. I am never one to advocate paying for a series, yet this is something important and a way to give back to a great cause. There will be both an Am and Pro Open class.

St Jude Donation Link:

https://tiltify.com/events/motoagogo-play-live
Be sure to write in the donation memo what your UID and in game name will be for the series so I know who has purchased a "ticket" to race.
Also if someone is covering your ticket be sure to have them write in the memo who they will be covering per every $5 added.
There is no limit to how much you can donate, if you feel like giving more than the $5 you are welcome to and will be greatly appreciated.

Race/Qualifying Server and Signup:
Since we had a few hiccups last year running this event RaceFactory has stepped up to be the official host of the St Jude Race For The Kids! Sign ups should be open soon and keep an eye out for track 1 Tuesday or Wednesday.
http://racefactorygaming.com/
Once Las Vegas qualifying starts, we will remove the St Jude tracks for about an hour. After that, we will re add them to rf.mxsimulator.com:19805, 06, 07, 08, and 09. After the AM night starts on Thursday, the St. Jude tracks will back up on rf.mxsimulator.com:19800 through 19809.
Sign ups are now open! Yet please donate BEFORE you sign up. If the donation is not in by an hour til the race starts then it will be removed.

Track Links will be placed here as each track is released:

Round 1: Huntington Park Raceway (Made by JGMX) Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/pr6vov8jx750e ... 1.rar?dl=0

Round 2: TBA (Made by Vusttos) Link: 5/17

Round 3: TBA (Made by Bradley Clay) Link: 5/19

Round 4: Red Budds Creek at MotoagogoLand (Made by Checkers) Link: 5/26

All tracks released for this series are not allowed to be used by any other race type or series (elim,motos,etc) until June 1st when the St Jude series is over. Thank you for your cooperation.

How Qualifying Will Run:
This event will follow the RF National format which means we will have open qualifying then the top 36 will go straight to the Motos. Then we will have an LCQ for 37-76, and will have the top 4 to Motos for each class.

Prizes:
VlastMX has offered up a T-Shirt to the winner of each class!
PackMotorsports/FFMX had donated a $25 Steam Gift Card to the winner of the pro class!
(possibly more prizes coming up later, if you wish to add a prize to the series please PM me)

Stream:
I will be streaming the event over at http://www.twitch.tv/motoagogo yet one thing different about this years stream compared to last years is that we will actually have the children of St Jude's Children's Hospital watching the event, so please be on your best behavior and I will not allow any foul language or poor sportsmanship during this series. Remember we are doing this for an amazing cause and we are here to have fun! Also I will be streaming all throughout the month of May for St Jude, the play live event lasts from April 28th through May 30th so if you wish to stop by the channel during the event I would appreciate it.

Huge thank you to:
Track Builders: JGMX, Vusttos, Bradley Clay, and Checkers. Also our host http://racefactorygaming.com/
Sponsors: VlastMX, PackMotorsports, Heckman Productions, Nike Moto, NovaGFX, OFS Designs, and Racetech.
Also thank you to JLV for giving us a great game to have a chance at a series like this.

Here is the link to the track one more time: https://www.dropbox.com/s/pr6vov8jx750e ... 1.rar?dl=0
Also be sure to visit this page for more info on the series: http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45034

-If you like riding my tracks please donate to the cause https://www.paypal.me/jgmtbike

-Thanks so much for all your support of my tracks.

USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Re: JGMX: 2017 St Jude's Series RD1 Huntington Park Raceway

Post by USABMXER1 »

jgmtbike wrote: Race/Qualifying Server and Signup:
Since we had a few hiccups last year running this event RaceFactory has stepped up to be the official host of the St Jude Race For The Kids! Sign ups should be open soon and keep an eye out for track 1 Tuesday or Wednesday.
http://racefactorygaming.com/
Once Las Vegas qualifying starts, we will remove the St Jude tracks for about an hour. After that, we will re add them to rf.mxsimulator.com:19805, 06, 07, 08, and 09. After the AM night starts on Thursday, the St. Jude tracks will back up on rf.mxsimulator.com:19800 through 19809.
Sign ups are now open! Yet please donate BEFORE you sign up. If the donation is not in by an hour til the race starts then it will be removed.
So I am sure I am not the only one here that is wondering this, but why are you removing Las Vegas at all instead of just leaving it up and then letting everybody qualify on it and then after the Ams race has started remove Las Vegas from all of the servers and put JGMX: 2017 St Jude's Series RD1 Huntington Park Raceway on? May be a stupid question but I am just a little curious on what is happening with it if I even read it correctly after the 5 times of reading it lol.
Motoagogo
Team: Privateer

Post by Motoagogo »

Hey I am letting RF do what they do. That is what Wheels told me and I am just going with it haha.
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

Motoagogo wrote:Hey I am letting RF do what they do. That is what Wheels told me and I am just going with it haha.
Completely understand that Moto, I am just wondering why they are doing it like that, not arguing with them just wondering why it's going to be like that.
anygamegamer
Team: Boot's House

Post by anygamegamer »

Love the track, the ruts hold you like a mother holds there new baby :wink:
caden__s144
Team: Phil's

Post by caden__s144 »

this is shit, literal ass. Never make another track again.
jgmtbike

Post by jgmtbike »

caden__s144 wrote:this is shit, literal ass. Never make another track again.
Thanks bro!! :D :D :D
-If you like riding my tracks please donate to the cause https://www.paypal.me/jgmtbike

rmzracer92

Post by rmzracer92 »

Amazing track, one of the only tracks I've played where every corner has multiple lines which can all be as fast as each other when nailed right! Good job, excited for the series!
HarryWhite71
Team: TMFR

Post by HarryWhite71 »

rmzracer92 wrote:Amazing track, one of the only tracks I've played where every corner has multiple lines which can all be as fast as each other when nailed right! Good job, excited for the series!
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter
Team: VlastMX

Post by sethiemeboi »

Doesn't feel like a track you'd make, but that doesn't mean it's not great! Good job!
Barbo

Post by Barbo »

Def can tell you strayed away from your norm. I'm not going to lie. I don't like it. It's not terrible by any means. But just seems extremely tight and the ruts are mehh. Still better than anything I could make!
Jarrett "Coyote"
JayTaylor

Post by JayTaylor »

josh buddy fuck these ruts. other than that the track is great. you a g
MrMx198
Team: FlowTech

Post by MrMx198 »

I think this track is perfect for racing, Josh's tracks are always super fun but this time he made a national for a race, perfection is needed by the player. If it was a wide open fun track, racing it would be fun but for a long race it would be too repetitive. These lines, ruts, jumps etc require accuracy and concentration. I know this race is for enjoyment, but at the same time watching people battle with different all these different lines and challenging sections is awesome and that's why I think Josh built it like this. I love it and have gotten impatient at times haha but that comes with every track that keeps you playing it. Amazing job on the track Josh, bummed that I can't race but will continue to play this, thanks very much for the awesome track Josh and of course Moto for organising and making this event happen!
jgmtbike

Post by jgmtbike »

MrMx198 wrote:I think this track is perfect for racing, Josh's tracks are always super fun but this time he made a national for a race, perfection is needed by the player. If it was a wide open fun track, racing it would be fun but for a long race it would be too repetitive. These lines, ruts, jumps etc require accuracy and concentration. I know this race is for enjoyment, but at the same time watching people battle with different all these different lines and challenging sections is awesome and that's why I think Josh built it like this. I love it and have gotten impatient at times haha but that comes with every track that keeps you playing it. Amazing job on the track Josh, bummed that I can't race but will continue to play this, thanks very much for the awesome track Josh and of course Moto for organising and making this event happen!
I'm glad to hear that you understood what I was going for. I was trying to go for realism with this track, not a wide open flat fun track, or something like that. Also if you guys haven't noticed I don't really stick to the same style track every time I make a track, I sorta just make whatever I'm feeling at the moment. BTW you guys will be getting quite a few new style tracks fairly shortly! Again glad I could make a track for the series and be a part of all of it! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D