2017 CBR Husky

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
chris619mx
Team: Privateer

2017 CBR Husky

Post by chris619mx »

This is my first attempt at making a skin. I was basically just fooling around and it turned out decent. Any feedback would be appreciated. Hopefully I can get better and start making more!

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/file/byqn5491d ... RHusky.rar

Thanks to:
Jay - Model
GSKracing - Handguards
TM_Infidel - Template
JLV - Game
marcolin404
Team: Battle Axe Warriors

Re: 2017 CBR Husky

Post by marcolin404 »

looks sick man, almost time to set up our own team! thanks again brother!
MarcoMx404
funkychicken
Team: 251 Graphix I guess

Post by funkychicken »

Not trying to bash you, but that's just putting stickers on a stock skin. You'll get better over time, but I wouldn't call this a graphics kit or anything. Just, ya know, try to make some designs next time, even if they're minimal like number plate backgrounds or something, just something to make the bike stand out.
| Unofficially Official MotoSavage Rookie of the Year 2017 |
Pumaxcs wrote:Women ain't shit, man.

They'll lick a public toilet seat but ignore my texts.
chris619mx
Team: Privateer

Post by chris619mx »

funkychicken wrote:Not trying to bash you, but that's just putting stickers on a stock skin. You'll get better over time, but I wouldn't call this a graphics kit or anything. Just, ya know, try to make some designs next time, even if they're minimal like number plate backgrounds or something, just something to make the bike stand out.
Haha it's all good. This literally just started by my friend asking me to put numbers on a stock husky so i just fooled around for a bit. And you're exactly right, all I put on were some stickers lol. I'm probably the least artistic person on this forum but thought id try something. I'm working on another one that I am going to take my time on, still need to learn the basics of everything.
Tiago Freitas #23
Team: JR Racing Team

Post by Tiago Freitas #23 »

funkychicken wrote:Not trying to bash you, but that's just putting stickers on a stock skin. You'll get better over time, but I wouldn't call this a graphics kit or anything. Just, ya know, try to make some designs next time, even if they're minimal like number plate backgrounds or something, just something to make the bike stand out.
You removed the words out of my mouth, and also you need to make the logos on the rear fender turning small as they go outside the bike