2017 Outdoor Discussion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Re: 2017 Outdoor Discussion

Post by mxsrider96 »

No matter what, I'm pretty sure Savatgy's gonna come out swinging at Hangtown, possibly another 1-1? And Osborne better watch his back after Vegas hahaha
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
DirtRacer02
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DirtRacer02 »

why watch his back? Anybody would have done that for the championship. Savatgy knows that, But if Savatgy does take Zach out it will not be good because I know zach very well and he wont tolerate that
damon99
Team: MXSG

Post by damon99 »

I doubt either of them are worried about taking each other out. Thats kinda what I like about outdoors.. Less dirty moves to make passes. Less drama more racing :lol:
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

DirtRacer02 wrote:why watch his back? Anybody would have done that for the championship. Savatgy knows that, But if Savatgy does take Zach out it will not be good because I know zach very well and he wont tolerate that
Not trying to say Osborne shouldn't have done what he did, just saying he should expect a little retribution. I would, whether I thought it was deserved or not
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

I wish Roczen was back for outdoors. Would love to see him and Tomac
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

DBRider251 wrote:I wish Roczen was back for outdoors. Would love to see him and Tomac
I would too, but i'm pretty sure if roczen ever DID come back, he'd never be the same.
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
damon99
Team: MXSG

Post by damon99 »

808 wrote:
DBRider251 wrote:I wish Roczen was back for outdoors. Would love to see him and Tomac
I would too, but i'm pretty sure if roczen ever DID come back, he'd never be the same.
What do you mean if he did?? He IS coming back (probably not for about a year). What do you think happened to him? His arm was fixed by some of the best doctors in the world and im sure he'll train his ass off and be in shape. Shoot he's training right now even in his current state. His injury could have been career ending, but it wasn't.
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

damon99 wrote:
808 wrote:
What do you mean if he did?? He IS coming back (probably not for about a year). What do you think happened to him? His arm was fixed by some of the best doctors in the world and im sure he'll train his ass off and be in shape. Shoot he's training right now even in his current state. His injury could have been career ending, but it wasn't.
his doctors literally told him his injuries were career ending lol
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

808 wrote:
damon99 wrote:
808 wrote:
his doctors literally told him his injuries were career ending lol
Normally, they're career ending. He's still riding
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

They told him that normally his injuries preventing people from ever using utensils ever again, let alone something like racing dirt bikes. Do you guys remember what happened to RJ? Doubt it.
Aaron Hall
Team: Architech

Post by Aaron Hall »

Personally i think that he'll be back because think you all forget that how good his doctors are, and the training program he follows he'll be back in no time. If it was one of us who had that crash it would be a different story either because you wouldn't be able to afford the doctors or the fact you have a job and what not so your unable to train 6 days a week. Personally i think Roczen will appear at one of the rounds before SX because damn its going to be nearly 10 months without racing, and with him training everyday and as long as he has no hiccups along the way he would possible be back stronger because i feel like he has the determination to do so but we all see in time if he does or not.
maggett wrote:when JLV gives u a good dickslappin
ROSE822 wrote:braden carter die u inbred veggie cunt
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I wouldn't mind waiting to see him outdoors in 2018, to be honest. He's still so young, no point in risking coming back and completely ruining his career.
jonracer594

Post by jonracer594 »

I feel like Ferrandis will have a similar outdoor season like Roczen had in 2017. Leading a few racing maybe even winning some and maybe even winning a overall.. And of course a few top 5, top 3 finishes.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

I'm just glad the outdoors are here, supercross gets boring just because of the tracks. People put too much emphasis on regional SX titles anyway, the only guys that get anything after 250's are those that do good in both SX and outdoors (more importantly outdoors).
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Does this mean no more free streams and quite immediately being able to see it on the promotocross website?
http://racerxonline.com/2017/05/11/2017 ... -announced