Name/Number on Jersey!!

Post about creating and skinning models here
dawsonsleeper

Name/Number on Jersey!!

Post by dawsonsleeper »

I am new to MX sim and I am trying to put my name and number on my gear. I downloaded the file from TM racing and it extracts as a windows media file. I right click and then open in photoshop. I save the norm as a png with rider_body-Sleeper118 and then rotate the gear 180 degrees, put my name and number, add the stroke effect so then I rasterize the layer, then I rotate it back 180 degrees so it's normal.then, i save it as a png with the rider_body-TLD Sleeper118 and then put it into a folder with the norm file. After I did this, I opened up SAF creator, selected the folder and then put the gear into my sim folder as a SAF. however, when I start up sim and select the gear, it says unable to open ride_body-Sleeper118 and it gives me the stock gear. Anybody know what I am doing wrong?
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
_darkdiamonds

Re: Name/Number on Jersey!!

Post by _darkdiamonds »

dawsonsleeper wrote:I am new to MX sim and I am trying to put my name and number on my gear. I downloaded the file from TM racing and it extracts as a windows media file. I right click and then open in photoshop. I save the norm as a png with rider_body-Sleeper118 and then rotate the gear 180 degrees, put my name and number, add the stroke effect so then I rasterize the layer, then I rotate it back 180 degrees so it's normal.then, i save it as a png with the rider_body-TLD Sleeper118 and then put it into a folder with the norm file. After I did this, I opened up SAF creator, selected the folder and then put the gear into my sim folder as a SAF. however, when I start up sim and select the gear, it says unable to open ride_body-Sleeper118 and it gives me the stock gear. Anybody know what I am doing wrong?
Did you download the correct jms for the gear?
dawsonsleeper

Re: Name/Number on Jersey!!

Post by dawsonsleeper »

_darkdiamonds wrote:
dawsonsleeper wrote:I am new to MX sim and I am trying to put my name and number on my gear. I downloaded the file from TM racing and it extracts as a windows media file. I right click and then open in photoshop. I save the norm as a png with rider_body-Sleeper118 and then rotate the gear 180 degrees, put my name and number, add the stroke effect so then I rasterize the layer, then I rotate it back 180 degrees so it's normal.then, i save it as a png with the rider_body-TLD Sleeper118 and then put it into a folder with the norm file. After I did this, I opened up SAF creator, selected the folder and then put the gear into my sim folder as a SAF. however, when I start up sim and select the gear, it says unable to open ride_body-Sleeper118 and it gives me the stock gear. Anybody know what I am doing wrong?
Did you download the correct jms for the gear?
what is a jms?
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!