MXS.cloud community with hoster tools

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
MX4EVER
Team: MXS-Concept.com

MXS.cloud community with hoster tools

Post by MX4EVER »

Hi guys, I had in my mind for a long time to offer a tool to host and manage races or series. Today I released a website which is in 2 languages, french and english (click the flag at the top-right), and also in other languages soon. My first idea was to merge the french community which is dispatched in many little forums (which is nice) but with poor hosting systems, most of the time hand-made scripts in excel files, etc.
Please let me introduce all functionnalities.
On the homepage, you can find last infos and all necessary content. You have also a chat which is linked to the website account you created. An english room has been created allowing english people to chat together. Other rooms could be added if needed.
Sub menus are
  • Buy the game : explicit
  • Clothes shop : Online cloth shop
  • All downloads : MXS Market Place. You can become a vendor and sell your creations online. More info ON THIS LINK.
  • Flocking : Not released yet, soon. You'll be able to create your stuff online, download it, put it in your personnal folder. Yes it works.
  • Help/Support : We offer remote help for very lost users. Don't laught, it exists.
Sub menus are
  • Racing : Racing system. Register here to available races, or find here the hosting system if you are an approved hoster.
  • LiveServer : Check our servers and join. Track list in our forum.
  • LiveTiming : Here are the qualifying tables for all available races. Are you qualified ?
  • LiveResults : Results of past races and current series.
The tools for hosters in the Racing system:
- Ergonomic add/edit/delete/clone race form
- Add your server addresses once
- Accept only people you want on your races (licensing system)
- Download scripts for qualified riders (2 kind actually, more automatic scripts will be available)
- Set the number of series in a race. i.e: the 20 first qualified in A, 20 next in B, 15 next in C. Scripts output everything themselves.
- Calculate race and championship point automatically and with flexibility : use an automatic points range or add points by yourself.
- No limit. 100% Free.
Access to the members directory, team directory, or to the chat.
This menu has many sub menus including News, Donations, Photos, Videos, and Video Tutorials. Wanna be in the list of something ? PM me.
The forum.
Yes I know, mxsimulator.com is already a forum so why I need to add another one ? This is not in my mind to replace it or anything like that, this forum is here for the french community and you'll be able to see that only a very little part is in english.
---------------------------------------------

>>> Read more and know that we're going to host a "celebration" series for the opening, READ HERE <<<
---------------------------------------------
Niko | Mouk Lab | Admin of MXS-Concept // MyMXB // MXBikes-Shop // among others. | YouTube
blind bryan

Re: MXS.cloud community with hoster tools

Post by blind bryan »

If all of this works as described it is coming to be awesome! I really look forward to checking this out when I get home.
MX4EVER

Post by MX4EVER »

blind bryan wrote:If all of this works as described it is coming to be awesome! I really look forward to checking this out when I get home.
I am a 28 yo web project manager and been working on this since almost 2 years. It could still have bugs but I'll fix fast if any :)
Niko | Mouk Lab | Admin of MXS-Concept // MyMXB // MXBikes-Shop // among others. | YouTube
blind bryan

Post by blind bryan »

Just registered man, the site looks great and I cant wait for the series. I'm also super interested in the Buy/Sell portion. I would really like to see where that goes as far as skins and bikes ect.
Mr. Wiggles
Team: GSR/137 Kid

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

Oh great a place where I can use the french I learned in school (nothing I dick around in that class).
Bottom feeder at LCQ Studios
Internet Nice Guy!
Mr. Wiggles

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

I hate the chatpa bullshit to login neijdojsoinjoinoknmnzcknsknjdisiaomok Salut Avoit A+
Internet Nice Guy!
Mr. Wiggles

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

Internet Nice Guy!
MX4EVER

Post by MX4EVER »

Mr. Wiggles wrote:I hate the chatpa bullshit to login neijdojsoinjoinoknmnzcknsknjdisiaomok Salut Avoit A+
I made it easier for maths haters. Just have to type numbers new (you can do it, you can do it!)
Mr. Wiggles wrote:Thanks for the clothing love it :D :D :D :D :D https://mxs.cloud/vetements-mxsimulator ... A111440634
This should fit like a glove on you :lol:
Mr. Wiggles

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

MX4EVER wrote:
Mr. Wiggles wrote:I hate the chatpa bullshit to login neijdojsoinjoinoknmnzcknsknjdisiaomok Salut Avoit A+
I made it easier for maths haters. Just have to type numbers new (you can do it, you can do it!)
Mr. Wiggles wrote:Thanks for the clothing love it :D :D :D :D :D https://mxs.cloud/vetements-mxsimulator ... A111440634
This should fit like a glove on you :lol:
Thanks and hahaha love it man
Internet Nice Guy!
anygamegamer
Team: Boot's House

Post by anygamegamer »

Really like the website but the only problem I found with it, is that even though i'm on the English version some text/links are still in french. But other then that it's really good.
MX4EVER

Post by MX4EVER »

anygamegamer wrote:Really like the website but the only problem I found with it, is that even though i'm on the English version some text/links are still in french. But other then that it's really good.
Thanks, about the french links/text it's still in progress.
MX4EVER

Post by MX4EVER »

First championship on the website is live : https://mxs.cloud/en/championnat-king-of-mxs-2017/
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

Is that a copy of Apples iCloud logo?
MX4EVER

Post by MX4EVER »

Pretty similar, but not the same path.

When I saw your name commenting I was expecting something relevant :cry: