2017 Outdoor Discussion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Cummings55
Team: RFORCE8

Re: 2017 Outdoor Discussion

Post by Cummings55 »

exactly, this dude destroyed his arm. his doctors told him to his face his injuries could very well be career ending. i think you need to get a clue, cummings.
You aren't even backing your own argument with the stupid shit you say. This post here you claim the doctors told him they COULD very well be career ending, yet you are running through this post ranting and raving that "he will never come back he's done and it's a fact!" I can not even fathom how stupid you are kid.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

You have to be living in fairy tale land to not see that Roczen's injuries can very easily prevent him from ever racing again. These guys are athletes, not super heroes.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Its happened before to Josh Hill, we aren't delusional. I'm not going to count a guy out just because he is having alot of surgeries completed. If the repairs being made are done correctly and the healing process goes correctly he can absolutely race again. I don't know if he will go back to dominating or be "his old self" even if its a mental handicap of crashing again and not a physical one but I full blown believe he races again.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
damon99
Team: MXSG

Post by damon99 »

Pumaxcs wrote:Its happened before to Josh Hill, we aren't delusional. I'm not going to count a guy out just because he is having alot of surgeries completed. If the repairs being made are done correctly and the healing process goes correctly he can absolutely race again. I don't know if he will go back to dominating or be "his old self" even if its a mental handicap of crashing again and not a physical one but I full blown believe he races again.
^^^^^
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

There's literally no communicating with you guys.
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter
Team: VlastMX

Post by sethiemeboi »

Cummings55 wrote:
exactly, this dude destroyed his arm. his doctors told him to his face his injuries could very well be career ending. i think you need to get a clue, cummings.
You aren't even backing your own argument with the stupid shit you say. This post here you claim the doctors told him they COULD very well be career ending, yet you are running through this post ranting and raving that "he will never come back he's done and it's a fact!" I can not even fathom how stupid you are kid.
1. I think you need to calm down, you are over reacting.
2. Go do exactly what he did to his arm, to your arm, then tell me if you think Roczen will come back.
3. You are exactly why the forums suck so much man, all you do it get mad over peoples' opinions and statements. You literally sit on here waiting for somebody to say something and then burn it for no reason. You are not helping anybody.
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

Seth, you're being a jackass about your opinion, so you shouldn't try and tell Brandon he's what's wrong with the forums. Also, Roczen has all the money in the world to pay for the very best doctors in the world. Brandon most likely does not. You're talking as if Kenny was just some rando off the street who crashed his dirt bike, but he isn't. He's one of the most talented riders in history
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
damon99
Team: MXSG

Post by damon99 »

Someone message me when this thread gets back on topic. :roll:
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter

Post by sethiemeboi »

mxsrider96 wrote:Seth, you're being a jackass about your opinion, so you shouldn't try and tell Brandon he's what's wrong with the forums. Also, Roczen has all the money in the world to pay for the very best doctors in the world. Brandon most likely does not. You're talking as if Kenny was just some rando off the street who crashed his dirt bike, but he isn't. He's one of the most talented riders in history
It honestly doesn't matter who's working on a destroyed arm, because in the end, no matter how you slice it, his arm isn't ever, EVER going to be the same again.
mxsrider96

Post by mxsrider96 »

I'm sorry, I forgot you were a medical doctor and you knew all this by heart after years if medical school, internship, and residency. My bad
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter

Post by sethiemeboi »

mxsrider96 wrote:I'm sorry, I forgot you were a medical doctor and you knew all this by heart after years if medical school, internship, and residency. My bad
do you have any idea how serious his injuries are?
mxer433
Team: Nami

Post by mxer433 »

seth, let me know
sethiemeboi wrote:im interseted
wocky slush
JConley691
Team: CG Motorsports

Post by JConley691 »

Really hoping to see Sexton in 250's this year. Been waiting since last summer to see what he can do.
mxsrider96

Post by mxsrider96 »

sethiemeboi wrote:
mxsrider96 wrote:I'm sorry, I forgot you were a medical doctor and you knew all this by heart after years if medical school, internship, and residency. My bad
Yes, I do, but I'm not gonna sit here and pretend that I know whether he's guaranteed to be back or not like you are. I hope he makes it back and I hope he rides at the level he was before crashing. But I have absolutely no clue whether he will or not, unlike Seth, the Forum Medical Expert apparently
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter

Post by sethiemeboi »

mxsrider96 wrote:
sethiemeboi wrote:
Yes, I do, but I'm not gonna sit here and pretend that I know whether he's guaranteed to be back or not like you are. I hope he makes it back and I hope he rides at the level he was before crashing. But I have absolutely no clue whether he will or not, unlike Seth, the Forum Medical Expert apparently
thanks for recognizing me, but i'm only agreeing with the professionals that ARE working on his arm dude.