2017 rF Pro and Amateur Nationals

Organize races and post results here
MxVelocity747

Re: 2017 rF Pro and Amateur Nationals - Pro Rnd 1 TONIGHT!

Post by MxVelocity747 »

so close :/ but hey 6th is fine with me
"i hope you hang yourself from your shrimp dick" - Jared Siedhoff Image
DannyBoy

Post by DannyBoy »

The 250 class makes me consider donating to the Autism Speaks foundation. So the lot of you can get some help.
cale726
Team: ks1999

Post by cale726 »

Yea, alot of people sending it first lap and block passing for positions 2 minutes in when we got 28 more to go.
jlv wrote:This unban is going to last maybe two days...
I figured I'd give him a chance after winning the 450 main. Bad idea I know.
Matias43_

Post by Matias43_ »

Damn what a night, some people man. Haley, when im letting the leaders by dont come and try to pass me and clean us both out, such a damn idiot.
And finally got a top 10 start in moto 2 just what i needed, and Ben Toye i dont know what the hell you were doing but you obviously didnt belong up there...... 9th to 30th, fun night. See everyone next week
maggett
Team: Architech

Post by maggett »

sorry for alot of spode from me is allmost 6AM here :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: pls no protest
2018 EMF EU 250SX East Coast Champion
Clfitty
Team: Madcape

Post by Clfitty »

First rf National race, first pro national race period and what a freakin blast man. Holeshot, led a lap, got a top 10 and was right there outside the top 10 in first moto. So hyped right now. Thanks everyone for racing me clean when I was a sketchball at the beginning. Was so nervous out front I didn't know what to do with my hands. See everyone next week!

P.S. Me, Atom, and Matt Aggett had the absolute sickest battle. Just following each other for laps and laps. Was so fun. We were all so close.
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
TheBigLez
Crushed Dissenter
Team: TM Factory-Racing

Post by TheBigLez »

Clfitty wrote:First rf National race, first pro national race period and what a freakin blast man. Holeshot, led a lap, got a top 10 and was right there outside the top 10 in first moto. So hyped right now. Thanks everyone for racing me clean when I was a sketchball at the beginning. Was so nervous out front I didn't know what to do with my hands. See everyone next week!

P.S. Me, Atom, and Matt Aggett had the absolute sickest battle. Just following each other for laps and laps. Was so fun. We were all so close.
haha you cleaned the shit outta me in the roller section allgood tho i won't protest :D
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

4 awesome motos tonight. You guys are animals. Thanks for the patience with the hosting issues, we will get sorted. Welcome to the pro hosting scene Heagz, you managed the issues well!
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

No words needed for tonight. Dead last (6 legs off on lap 1) to 9th in the first moto, 5th in the second moto, couldn't be more pumped to get this season going. I feel the best I ever have outdoors and ready to mix it up front all season long!
J.Armstrong
Team: dunno

Post by J.Armstrong »

checkerz wrote:4 awesome motos tonight. You guys are animals. Thanks for the patience with the hosting issues, we will get sorted. Welcome to the pro hosting scene Heagz, you managed the issues well!
Yuuuuppp. 1st 450 moto was gnarly, leading 28 min and having the defending champ breathing down your neck. Loved the race tonight.
ktm2219
Team: Privateer

Post by ktm2219 »

terrible night for me
Trevor Doiron
Clfitty
Team: Madcape

Post by Clfitty »

TheBigLez wrote:
Clfitty wrote:First rf National race, first pro national race period and what a freakin blast man. Holeshot, led a lap, got a top 10 and was right there outside the top 10 in first moto. So hyped right now. Thanks everyone for racing me clean when I was a sketchball at the beginning. Was so nervous out front I didn't know what to do with my hands. See everyone next week!

haha you cleaned the shit outta me in the roller section allgood tho i won't protest :D

Dude, I completely forgot about that. I would have checked after the race to apologize. That thing gave me problems all day man. I'm pretty sure my suspension gave me the middle finger about half way through. Sorry man, I give you one freebie on me next time. :mrgreen:
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
T_Frye127
Team: Volcom

Post by T_Frye127 »

anyone have 450 demos? and august sanders that was some sick moves you had entering the halfpipe :roll:
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

T_Frye127 wrote:anyone have 450 demos? and august sanders that was some sick moves you had entering the halfpipe :roll:
yes.
And twas a dope battle between us all Cam, you were shredding. Also had a sick battle with Holyak, nice clean racing.
Matias43_

Post by Matias43_ »

Since im not heated anymore, lets enjoy this laugh of me jumping gate perfect but that -2,2 gearing aint doin nothing off the start but still stick the frontie