2017 rF Pro and Amateur Nationals

Organize races and post results here
rmitch524
Team: Jack Daniel's Racing

Re: 2017 rF Pro and Amateur Nationals - Pro Rnd 1 TONIGHT!

Post by rmitch524 »

Ddavis wrote:I try to limit how many riders I see in game. How many riders does it take before you think I'm at risk of not loading into the gate? Last year I timed out on the line at GH, not sure if it was because of the track or skins but I've been so hesitant to download skins :lol:
^ on this note. It's nice to have a warmup lap so that we can load in and make sure shit is Gucci. I didn't know if there wasn't one just because it was round 1 or if we just won't have any this year.

P.S. I do play in 3rd Devin but I couldn't see you over the Fly 150. I did hear you revving the piss out of it over the next table tho lol. Sorry for being slow. I couldn't get a good flow down.
2019 RF EU Iron Man Moto 1 Champion
Tlangs daddy 2020 RF EU SouthWick
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

rmitch524 wrote:
Ddavis wrote:I try to limit how many riders I see in game. How many riders does it take before you think I'm at risk of not loading into the gate? Last year I timed out on the line at GH, not sure if it was because of the track or skins but I've been so hesitant to download skins :lol:
P.S. I do play in 3rd Devin but I couldn't see you over the Fly 150. I did hear you revving the piss out of it over the next table tho lol. Sorry for being slow. I couldn't get a good flow down.
No worries Roy, everyone rides tight at the first round. We had a good battle, so I enjoyed it. That's whats fun about nationals, you can actually battle hard with people, SX is just all about not crashing and battles are usually short because someone makes a mistake or you run into each other given how tight the tracks are.
Clintos15

Post by Clintos15 »

Matias43_ wrote:Damn what a night, some people man. Haley, when im letting the leaders by dont come and try to pass me and clean us both out, such a damn idiot.
And finally got a top 10 start in moto 2 just what i needed, and Ben Toye i dont know what the hell you were doing but you obviously didnt belong up there...... 9th to 30th, fun night. See everyone next week
Couldnt help but notice the notification of me in the corner saying Jesse Mullins was shredding 8) :roll:
2018-2019 AUSMX 250 National Champion
Im washed up :roll:
TheBigLez
Crushed Dissenter
Team: TM Factory-Racing

Post by TheBigLez »

Ddavis wrote:Last gifs for Hangtown

Sorry Josh Hamilton, not sure how I saved this one.
Allgood dude haha!
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Lnxa »

Clintos15 wrote:
Matias43_ wrote:Damn what a night, some people man. Haley, when im letting the leaders by dont come and try to pass me and clean us both out, such a damn idiot.
And finally got a top 10 start in moto 2 just what i needed, and Ben Toye i dont know what the hell you were doing but you obviously didnt belong up there...... 9th to 30th, fun night. See everyone next week
[img]https://i.gyazo.com/f855013b225c0239137 ... 20.gif[img]
Couldnt help but notice the notification of me in the corner saying Jesse Mullins was shredding 8) :roll:
Not in the 2nd moto haha.
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
CeeJayHDz

Re: 2017 rF Pro and Amateur Nationals

Post by CeeJayHDz »

Just watching the qualifying and noticing the lack of 5ft high ruts and rhythm sections down the hills
Team: LCQ Studios / rF

Post by 137 »

CeeJayHDz wrote:Just watching the qualifying and noticing the lack of 5ft high ruts and rhythm sections down the hills
What track had 5ft tall ruts?
If you enjoy what I make, donate to the cause 8) It's very much appreciated!!
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

137 wrote:
CeeJayHDz wrote:Just watching the qualifying and noticing the lack of 5ft high ruts and rhythm sections down the hills
What track had 5ft tall ruts?
T_Frye127
Team: Volcom

Post by T_Frye127 »

the human race will never be satisfied :roll:
Dunivant25

Post by Dunivant25 »

cale726 wrote:was a 250 m1 demo posted?
blind bryan

Post by blind bryan »

for ams do the top 40 qualify or top 36 and the other 4 go to the consi?
Motoagogo

Post by Motoagogo »

blind bryan wrote:for ams do the top 40 qualify or top 36 and the other 4 go to the consi?
Top 36 then 4 from consi
Nick481

Post by Nick481 »

Been out of the loop with the game for a while, I decided to race 250 ams tonight just recently and sent my RF donation earlier and ran some quali laps. I know its kind of last minute for me to do that especially on a Sunday, but I was wondering if you guys think I'll be approved in time to sign up or not.
Thanks,
Nick
Andreasber

Post by Andreasber »

Hello! I was wondering if its possible to get my membership through before amateur tonight? Really wanna race, but was a bit late of buying it. Some hours ago since I bought it.

-Andreas Bergstrøm
2016 Brasilian 250 Champion | 2017 rF Amateur 2nd OA | 2017 MXSIM CUP 1st OA
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Still bringing this up, but would the stock replacement pack cause loading in issues as well?