2017 RaceFactory Gaming National Rd03: Lakewood

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
sol721
Team: Fak u

Re: 2017 RaceFactory Gaming National Rd03: Lakewood

Post by sol721 »

this is sick, idk why it feels so good, well done fellaaas
Mxguy215

Post by Mxguy215 »

All I have to say is that you track makers are F****** killing it this year in Nationals. I hope it continues through the rest of the series.
tpayne114

Post by tpayne114 »

So Sick!!
Tiago Freitas #23
Team: JR Racing Team

Post by Tiago Freitas #23 »

Thunder Valleyyyyyyyyyyyyy Yeah Boiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :D
krossboy
Team: JNR Motorsports

Post by krossboy »

Ohh man, wish EMF still ran the AMA tracks. All 3 have been so fun to ride and feels like I'm actually riding decent and enjoying riding, the GP tracks have nothing on the AMA tracks, great job!
The Goon

Egert Veltson #901
Rayvenator
Team: TM Factory Racing

Post by Rayvenator »

krossboy wrote:Ohh man, wish EMF still ran the AMA tracks. All 3 have been so fun to ride and feels like I'm actually riding decent and enjoying riding, the GP tracks have nothing on the AMA tracks, great job!
I´d say its great to have both. EMF style tracks are usually alot different with smaller ruts and more tight bumps and more narrow tracks. I prefer the more small, tighter realistic style of the EMF tracks but I agree that visually rF is way ahead at the moment.
RXR_Banjo
Team: MotoStar

Post by RXR_Banjo »

You know nothing Jon Snow!
Rayvenator wrote:
krossboy wrote:Ohh man, wish EMF still ran the AMA tracks. All 3 have been so fun to ride and feels like I'm actually riding decent and enjoying riding, the GP tracks have nothing on the AMA tracks, great job!
I´d say its great to have both. EMF style tracks are usually alot different with smaller ruts and more tight bumps and more narrow tracks. I prefer the more small, tighter realistic style of the EMF tracks but I agree that visually rF is way ahead at the moment.
Phil Doyon #423
Rayvenator
Team: TM Factory Racing

Post by Rayvenator »

RXR_Banjo wrote:You know nothing Jon Snow!
Rayvenator wrote:
I hope I didnt come across as hating on the rF tracks, they are amazing as well of course, I just prefer the EMF style.
But also I still prefer the 2013 gp and 2012-12 rF tracks to todays so I´m an oddball in this discussion ;)
jtrs61
Team: Privateer

Post by jtrs61 »

Sweet! headed out to watch the race this weekend!
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

Great job to all the boys on this track. I believe it was 2013 or 2014 Lakewood that made me think outdoors was actually worth trying to learn (couldn't navigate ruts and rough worth shit) so I always look forward to this round every year. This is definitely the best its been since i started playing. Well done. If Ironman is as good as this track this year then my year is guaranteed to be wonderful
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
krossboy
Team: JNR Motorsports

Post by krossboy »

Rayvenator wrote:
RXR_Banjo wrote:You know nothing Jon Snow!
Rayvenator wrote:
I hope I didnt come across as hating on the rF tracks, they are amazing as well of course, I just prefer the EMF style.
But also I still prefer the 2013 gp and 2012-12 rF tracks to todays so I´m an oddball in this discussion ;)
I like a track when you can pick it up and send it from the beginning, not tip-toe your way around all the practise/race - EMF so far has been like that for me (might be because when tracks are not released I just click her in 3rd person and throw whips and when track is released then it's "race" mode aka 1st person and trying a bit harder). Not bashing on anyone, just wishing I'd be able to race tracks like this!
The Goon

Egert Veltson #901
Mickeylangelo
Team: Privateer

Post by Mickeylangelo »

This is not a replica of the track 2017. The track to be changed from 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2HnVi_DWZ8
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Mickeylangelo wrote:This is not a replica of the track 2017. The track to be changed from 2016

We'll see. That would be reverting back to the 2015 and prior design. It wouldn't be the first time those track maps weren't even close. Our "replicas" are based off the 2016 nationals typically because that is the reference that we have to go off of.
Big Smooth one3
Team: TMFR [Aulmni]

Post by Big Smooth one3 »

checkerz wrote:
Mickeylangelo wrote:This is not a replica of the track 2017. The track to be changed from 2016

We'll see. That would be reverting back to the 2015 and prior design. It wouldn't be the first time those track maps weren't even close. Our "replicas" are based off the 2016 nationals typically because that is the reference that we have to go off of.
One Lap: Josh Grant on Thunder Valley [Vital MX]
Aggressively Mediocre Image
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Let's rebuild the track and rerun the race in the week off :D