2017 rF Pro and Amateur Nationals

Organize races and post results here
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Re: 2017 rF Pro and Amateur Nationals

Post by AHeckman2 »

Andreasber wrote:When is amateur gonna be up? Just wondering, I can only see the pro's on the calendar :/
Your race isn't until Sunday, calm thy panties.
Andreasber

Post by Andreasber »

AHeckman2 wrote:
Andreasber wrote:When is amateur gonna be up? Just wondering, I can only see the pro's on the calendar :/
Just wondering lol, been at this time before, so im curious
2016 Brasilian 250 Champion | 2017 rF Amateur 2nd OA | 2017 MXSIM CUP 1st OA
RXR_Banjo
Team: MotoStar

Post by RXR_Banjo »

Pogostick doesnt like your post :mrgreen:
AHeckman2 wrote:
Phil Doyon #423
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

RXR_Banjo wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote:
Pogostick doesnt like your post :mrgreen:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Hey all. It has been resolved now, but I was improperly suspended due to a Thunder Valley incident in which I made a pass on a rider whose demo showed me as a lapper when I was actually on the lead lap. I would never make a hail mary pass on a leader while riding as a lapper. Please do not enact vigilante justice on me in the race. :lol:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Read: A random takeout is OK.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I understand why I was protested and think the warning is appropriate, but where is the line drawn? If I miss my line tomorrow at any point during the race and just so happen to have another rider run into my back tire, am I going to be suspended? To be honest I didn't mean to take out Connor, I was racing hard and taking defense lines but I didn't intend on taking him out. He called me out for riding over my head, well yeah, it was in the later portion of the race and he's faster than me so if I ride beyond my limits for a lap or so maybe it would push him into a mistake himself and give me some breathing room. I'm not mad about it, I'm not "out for revenge" or anything, and I'm expecting Connor to try some chicken shit on me tomorrow night but it's all part of racing on this game.
rmitch524
Team: Jack Daniel's Racing

Post by rmitch524 »

Ddavis wrote:Sorry not sorry Holyak
Don't go being all defensive now that you got protested. Be and man and tell him to fuck off for that position
2019 RF EU Iron Man Moto 1 Champion
Tlangs daddy 2020 RF EU SouthWick
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I'm not sorry for taking him out, but I didn't do it intentionally :lol: As I said I was riding defensively and he should have seen it coming, but now I'm fucked because if I make contact with anyone from here on out intentional or not I'm getting banned. Holyak is just sad that he won a moto at Hangtown and now he can't back it up and its getting beat by slow scrubs like me.

Just kidding about the last sentence, kinda, not really.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Ddavis wrote:Both takeouts on Haley and Holyak were unintentional, there's just absolutely no way I was going to keep the position hugging that inside line so I was doing the line I did in qualifying, both times I blew the rut trying to beat them to the corner so it looked a little fishy but oh well, in both situations I think they could have checked up knowing my line went into the outside berm.
I'll quote this from 2 weeks ago the day after Lakewood.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Did you not file a protest for pretty much the exact same thing?
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
SKlein
Team: Evergood

Post by SKlein »

Ddavis wrote:he should have seen it coming
He was in front of you going into the corner, so I'm not sure that's necessarily true. That's assuming he doesn't play in 3rd person of course.
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

this is getting good boys
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

KTM57 wrote:Did you not file a protest for pretty much the exact same thing?
Not quite.

I protested you August for something that looked pretty dumb from my perspective, but after watching the .gif provided by rF, you clearly didn't break the rules. I should have re-watched it again before protesting it. When I was racing it looked like you were getting up from a crash, which would have been breaking the rules, I didn't realize you just slid out momentarily.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

SKlein wrote:
Ddavis wrote:he should have seen it coming
He was in front of you going into the corner, so I'm not sure that's necessarily true. That's assuming he doesn't play in 3rd person of course.
If he plays in 3rd person he would have seen it coming, if he was playing in 1st then it probably looked pretty bad.