2017 rF Pro and Amateur Nationals

Organize races and post results here
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Re: 2017 rF Pro and Amateur Nationals

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

NoFear345 wrote:
Clfitty wrote:Side question: anyone else have serious optimization issues on full 40 rider gates? I have an i5 cpu with a gtx 1070 strix that's overclocked, and i have 128x128 with everything turned WAAAAY down (it looks like garbage) on a 1080p screen and i'm still getting frame drops into the 90's in certain areas on a full gate.

Someone please tell me what the hell I can do to fix this? This game has garbage optimization.
Honestly I can almost guarantee getting an i7 will fix any drops you are getting, The second I upgraded to an i7 Skylake any frame rate issues i had went away. I previously had an i5 before upgrading to an i7.
Have to be more specific of the CPU...
AdamoDago
Team: Privateer

Post by AdamoDago »

demos 450 moto 1 and 2 ? please.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

450 Demos please, Atom, Heagney, anyone?

I was off the pace tonight, plain and simple. I'm glad I got good starts because I think I wouldn't have been anywhere near the top 10 in either moto if I started in the back. I'm pissed I wasn't able to keep improving like I have been all season, but if an off weekend for me is 9th OA then I'm not too upset. Everyone was railing though, I'd like to see the future rounds more rough. This track wasn't my cup of tea, wide open and the bumps basically did nothing to slow you down.
NoFear345
Team: IG: @dryan345

Post by NoFear345 »

Hi Im Skyqe wrote: Have to be more specific of the CPU...
NoFear345
Team: IG: @dryan345

Post by NoFear345 »

Saying it a few times wasn't enough, I understand you're more visual its okay honey
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Lnxa »

Ddavis wrote:450 Demos please, Atom, Heagney, anyone?
Heres both 250 and 450 motos.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/lxbwzd8m5bkxr ... s.rar?dl=0
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
Panic_rev151
Team: Relax Attire

Post by Panic_rev151 »

didn't wanna drop her
AdamoDago

Post by AdamoDago »

Hi Im Skyqe wrote:
NoFear345 wrote:
Clfitty wrote:Side question: anyone else have serious optimization issues on full 40 rider gates? I have an i5 cpu with a gtx 1070 strix that's overclocked, and i have 128x128 with everything turned WAAAAY down (it looks like garbage) on a 1080p screen and i'm still getting frame drops into the 90's in certain areas on a full gate.

Someone please tell me what the hell I can do to fix this? This game has garbage optimization.
Honestly I can almost guarantee getting an i7 will fix any drops you are getting, The second I upgraded to an i7 Skylake any frame rate issues i had went away. I previously had an i5 before upgrading to an i7.

im ussing i5 4690k and 1060 strix 6gb no problem anyone.
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

Anyone have the 250 demos?
RXR_Banjo
Team: MotoStar

Post by RXR_Banjo »

What i7 u got?
NoFear345 wrote:

Phil Doyon #423
mack| spokes
Team: Onlyfansracing

Post by mack| spokes »

Hi Im Skyqe wrote:
NoFear345 wrote:

Peter means what processor is he running, for example i5 6600K Skylake.
jlv wrote: Either way, for a suicidal rampage it was pretty good.
MXSEMF
cameron312
Team: MotoMechanics

Post by cameron312 »

Lnxa wrote:
Here ya go Heckman. it is hard to look up a few posts :lol: :lol: all jokes
bossman241 wrote:Are we for sure Tuesday now? I got a chance to get balls deep and wanna take it.
motokid499
Team: Phil's

Post by motokid499 »

Often times I forget just how skillful the top riders in this game are. You guys have insane racecraft I don't understand how you can consistently work your way through the pack and salvage bad starts. Its truly amazing and a skill I wish I had. I've done it before, but the difference is luck is always involved, you top guys can consistently do it and it boggles my mind its an amazing skill. Hopefully I can improve myself in that area and I think ill be able to be competitive in races to back up my speed.

Also what kind of FPS are you guys getting? I have 125 in qualifying and in races im lucky to get it to fluctuate up to 70. Im sure thats a factor but I dont want to use that as an excuse because im fairly certain Tysen has a potato pc? lol
Tanner Rogers
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

cameron312 wrote:
Lnxa wrote:
Here ya go Heckman. it is hard to look up a few posts :lol: :lol: all jokes
:oops: my bad lol. Thanks
Burkeen820

Post by Burkeen820 »

Atom6246 wrote:
Burkeen820 wrote:Really sorry about that dude I was trying to move without getting passed by the guy on my lap but messing you up was not at all my intention. I'm playing with one arm in a cast and the other in a sling so I apologize for my excessive sketchiness was trying to stay out of everyone's way (even if it didn't look like it)
Nah thats bs man you know better than that...
Could have pulled to the right side of the track you were already taking the outside but you race me to the corner.
Pathetic but its racing, nothing I can do about that.
Haha, yeah, the dude that buys a $50 setup to make himself worth a fuck is calling me pathetic, real funny. Could've just accepted the apology instead of being a huge douche canoe but good luck lapping me next time it won't be as easy
Me: "Hoffman your line choice sucks..."
Hoffman: "Bro, you act like my lines are choices!"

The truth about awood http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... agic+awood