2017 rF Pro and Amateur Nationals

Organize races and post results here
ROSE822
Team: Hidden Design

Re: 2017 rF Pro and Amateur Nationals

Post by ROSE822 »

Burkeen820 wrote:
Atom6246 wrote:
Burkeen820 wrote:Really sorry about that dude I was trying to move without getting passed by the guy on my lap but messing you up was not at all my intention. I'm playing with one arm in a cast and the other in a sling so I apologize for my excessive sketchiness was trying to stay out of everyone's way (even if it didn't look like it)
Nah thats bs man you know better than that...
Could have pulled to the right side of the track you were already taking the outside but you race me to the corner.
Pathetic but its racing, nothing I can do about that.
Haha, yeah, the dude that buys a $50 setup to make himself worth a fuck is calling me pathetic, real funny. Could've just accepted the apology instead of being a huge douche canoe but good luck lapping me next time it won't be as easy
BEEF
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

NoFear345 wrote:Saying it a few times wasn't enough, I understand you're more visual its okay honey
What motorcycle do you have? A 250!
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Matias43_

Post by Matias43_ »

ROSE822 wrote:
Burkeen820 wrote:
Atom6246 wrote: Nah thats bs man you know better than that...
Could have pulled to the right side of the track you were already taking the outside but you race me to the corner.
Haha, yeah, the dude that buys a $50 setup to make himself worth a fuck is calling me pathetic, real funny. Could've just accepted the apology instead of being a huge douche canoe but good luck lapping me next time it won't be as easy
BEEF
You just got sauced up by the bowl cut
RXR_Banjo
Team: MotoStar

Post by RXR_Banjo »

so basically what you are saying to the whole community: just throw a 50$ and youll be top 5 pro lmao
Matias43_ wrote:
ROSE822 wrote:
Burkeen820 wrote: Haha, yeah, the dude that buys a $50 setup to make himself worth a fuck is calling me pathetic, real funny. Could've just accepted the apology instead of being a huge douche canoe but good luck lapping me next time it won't be as easy
BEEF
Phil Doyon #423
blind bryan

Post by blind bryan »

Burkeen820 wrote:
Atom6246 wrote:
Burkeen820 wrote:Really sorry about that dude I was trying to move without getting passed by the guy on my lap but messing you up was not at all my intention. I'm playing with one arm in a cast and the other in a sling so I apologize for my excessive sketchiness was trying to stay out of everyone's way (even if it didn't look like it)

Okokokok. So your telling me theres a setup i can buy that'll make me pro level?!?!? I need to get ahold of that guy.
Dunivant25

Post by Dunivant25 »

blind bryan wrote:
Burkeen820 wrote:
Atom6246 wrote: Nah thats bs man you know better than that...

Okokokok. So your telling me theres a setup i can buy that'll make me pro level?!?!? I need to get ahold of that guy.
WORLD STAR!
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

RXR_Banjo wrote:so basically what you are saying to the whole community: just throw a 50$ and youll be top 5 pro lmao
Matias43_ wrote:
ROSE822 wrote:
BEEF
Nah you gotta sweat her out a bit too..
Blake_901

Post by Blake_901 »

Root is the only guy selling setups for that much.
RXR_Banjo
Team: MotoStar

Post by RXR_Banjo »

How is dickerson able to race both pro and ams?
Phil Doyon #423
MXTYSEN21
Team: Volcom Racing

Post by MXTYSEN21 »

motokid499 wrote: Tysen has a potato pc? lol

I get around 80 fps outdoors, which isn't bad because I get used to it but it doesn't feel as smooth as 125 in quali. Try running your model geometric at 6 and use 128x128, seems like it helps a little if you don't mind how it looks haha
you are a G jlv
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

RXR_Banjo wrote:How is dickerson able to race both pro and ams?
He isn't...

At least not in the same week.
J.Armstrong
Team: dunno

Post by J.Armstrong »

Burkeen820 wrote:
Atom6246 wrote:

some lackluster quality gif

Yeah Atom that $50 setup you totally paid for is what made you fast :roll:
Ddavis wrote:I don't even know what I did to be honest. Are you referring to when you hit my tire coming out of the corner after the downhill rollers? If that is indeed what you're talking about, then I don't know what I should do differently. You railed the inside and I took the middle line and held my line, didn't cut over or anything. Do you know how ridiculous it would sound if I said OMG TYLER FRYE (just a random name) MOVE NEXT TIME I'M PASSING YOU (for positon, during a race, in the top 10).. you'd call me a baby, a whiner, etc.
I'm not saying move over, but damn, atleast make some smart decisions when someone is beside you on a straight away. Yeah, the corner was my fault for coming in too hot and hitting you, and luckily it didnt screw you up. I play first person obviously so it's frustrating when there is cross jumping and if two lines come together it just seems like you don't give two shits if we would have hit eachother and both went down.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I understand why Atom is mad at Burkeen, but I don't think Burkeen really did anything wrong there. What happens if Burkeen hugs the inside line and Atom or Mullins lands on him? Best thing for Matt to do is rail the berm and gtfo of the way in the sweeper, which he did.

I don't know if I should be happy or annoyed Atom is doing so well. It's cool to see someone put in the time and have it pay off, but at the same time I don't want it to go to his head. He's been putting in good rides for about a month now and I feel like his ego is through the roof and he already classifies himself as a "better racer" than a lot of guys that have been up front for years now on the game. At the moment he might be quicker, but it doesn't mean he should try to belittle them and talk shit.
Dunivant25

Post by Dunivant25 »

People trying to roast Burkeen when the guy only does 1 qualifying session, and then the race and can still top 10 if he wanted. He's barely even got one arm right now, so calm your tits guys.
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Lnxa »

Burkeen820 wrote:
Atom6246 wrote:
[img]https://i.gyazo.com/62067058b654c6ad4a7 ... 97.gif[img]
You did the best thing you could have done in that corner really, There is 2 main lines and you took the one on the edge of the track that Atom clearly watched you go into and followed you through it. If he wasn't right on your ass he could have just taken middle like I did but he'll learn how to deal with lappers eventually.
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]