Money for setup trade boyz

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
MXTYSEN21
Team: Volcom Racing

Re: Money for setup trade boyz

Post by MXTYSEN21 »

No I get what you're saying, but I had to get my word in as well. I appreciate your respectful attitude, so if I came off a little harsh.
you are a G jlv
MXTYSEN21

Post by MXTYSEN21 »

Sorry if I came off a little harsh*
DP
you are a G jlv
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

NP

I am guessing by the fact that you didn't dispute the the suspension part that your setup is indeed derived from mine that you were given?
MXTYSEN21

Post by MXTYSEN21 »

Yeah I adjusted a few things tho, I didn't know until now it was yours, it's just what hunter gave me months ago. I haven't sold it to anyone tho, that's pretty much what I came to clear up here in my first post
you are a G jlv
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

MXTYSEN21 wrote:Yeah I adjusted a few things tho, I didn't know until now it was yours, it's just what hunter gave me months ago. I haven't sold it to anyone tho, that's pretty much what I came to clear up here in my first post
I appreciate that. I was told that you were already selling it.
J.Armstrong
Team: dunno

Post by J.Armstrong »

Alright you two, get a room.
MXTYSEN21

Post by MXTYSEN21 »

Yeah that person took my YouTube comment a little too serious right off the bat. If I was selling a setup, you would have seen an official video on my channel with details. Not hope everyone that wants it sees my 1 comment on a Fast lap video. It is way more effective to make a video. I can see why there was some confusion but yeah I think we should find a room, was feeling frisky about 4 posts ago (; haha anyways take er easy locomotive
you are a G jlv
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

So uh, does this mean that I can or can't buy Tysen's setup for $20 or get it for free or some other price? I don't want Hunter's setup, it makes you go backwards on the track.

I don't think it'll magically make me faster, but I'd be curious to know what it's like.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

DP - and can someone point a noob to this advanced as well? Again, really just want to try it and see what it's all about. I could care less about the speed thing.
Mr. Wiggles
Team: GSR/137 Kid

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

This is cool
Bottom feeder at LCQ Studios
Internet Nice Guy!
Yamaha285
Team: MotoStar Racing

Post by Yamaha285 »

checkerz wrote:DP - and can someone point a noob to this advanced as well? Again, really just want to try it and see what it's all about. I could care less about the speed thing.
Right!! Would love to give it a whirl to so i can confirm i just suck.
Nick481

Post by Nick481 »

Yamaha285 wrote:
checkerz wrote:DP - and can someone point a noob to this advanced as well? Again, really just want to try it and see what it's all about. I could care less about the speed thing.
http://youtu.be/0iTXOM24vHE
Been playing on and off since 2012, switched to his advanced a couple weeks ago and got 24th overall in 450's at high point. Nothing special but my advanced I used for 5 years was probably closer to what Fjeldberg's is like. I did change the lock angle to 5 though.
Nick481

Post by Nick481 »

Dp, but I also combined it with Mullin's landing damping settings. Works really, really well together.
MXTYSEN21

Post by MXTYSEN21 »

Hahaha thats awesome :P My advanced, I changed the lock speed to 30 for high point, 50 is the original setting I run.

https://gyazo.com/24cd406a3016a45bd6832fa2dc3809b1
you are a G jlv
MXTYSEN21

Post by MXTYSEN21 »

Nick481 wrote:
Yamaha285 wrote:
http://youtu.be/0iTXOM24vHE
Been playing on and off since 2012, switched to his advanced a couple weeks ago and got 24th overall in 450's at high point. Nothing special but my advanced I used for 5 years was probably closer to what Fjeldberg's is like. I did change the lock angle to 5 though.
Sweet! Glad it helped you out man!
you are a G jlv