Welcome to the TMFR Stopwatch Nationals: a hot-lap competition which “turns back the clock” and challenges riders to match – or better – the quickest lap times set on 6 classic MXS replica tracks of old. This event is designed as a casual, fun experience, unconstrained by UID grabs or race times that don’t fit your time zone. Just get together with a few friends, hop in the server, and see who can rip around that week’s track the fastest. There is one fun twist on this competition. Each week will feature a replica track from either the 2013 EMF MXGP series OR the 2012 rF Gaming AMA Nationals – two series’ which produced some of the great tracks to have ever been built for MXS. Not only will playing these old gems provide a fun, casual competitive experience, but maybe you’ll learn a thing or two that will carry over into the remainder of your 2017 MXS racing season.
- The series will go on for 6 consecutive weeks, with each track available for one week.
- The series will consist of 3 track from the 2012 AMA Nationals and 3 from the 2013 EMF MXGP’s.
- There will be only 2 classes to compete in, MX1 and MX2. You may only participate in one class each week.
- There will be no signups required. All you need to do is set your time on our dedicated server for it to count.
- Laptimes will be eligeable until Friday night at 22.00CET (10pm CET/4pm EDT), at which point the following week’s track will become active.
First and foremost – riders must beat the chosen track’s lap time record to become eligible for prize winnings. Records will be pulled from elsinore.mxsimulator.com:19801. If no rider sets a faster lap time than the tracks record, no prizes will be awarded for that week.
If more than one rider beats the track’s record, the rider who sets the fastest lap time each week – in each class – will be awarded the weekly prize.
The winner of the overall prize will be calculated by combining a rider’s laptimes from every track in the series. The person will the best overall time will win the overall prize!
Weekly class win:
Overall class win:
Custom TMFR Stopwatch Nationals t-shirt!
Note: Weekly cash prizes will be distributed via PayPal. It is the sole responsibility of the winning participant – not event admins – to communicate that information in a timely manner. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of prizes.
1. We ask that participants strive to be reasonable with one another, use common sense, and show respect for their fellow riders. Not only will this help to keep the event running smoothly, but it will enhance the experience of everyone involved.
2. This is a hot-lap competition and nothing else. If you crash or otherwise ruin your hot-lap you are expected to pull over/make way for other participants coming up behind you who may be on their hot-lap.
3. We will not tolerate racism or any other aggressive acts against other players. Excessive swearing or foul language is also prohibited.
4. Punting or excessive aggresive riding is forbidden. If you are faster than someone in front you are expected to make a clean pass without hindering the rider in front on his hot-lap. Giving eachother track space to work with before starting your hot-lap is greatly encouraged.
5. UID sharing is strictly forbidden. Any suspected violation of this rule will immediately be reported to JLV for verification.
6. Violation of these rules can result in a server ban and your laptimes will be removed.
7. The admins have the right to remove anyone they see fit from competition if they feel it is needed.
6/30/17 – 7/7/17: 2012 Steel City TRACK LINK
7/8/17 – 7/14/17: 2013 Bellpuig, Spain TRACK LINK
7/15/17 – 7/21/17: 2012 Freestone TRACK LINK
7/22/17 – 7/28/17: 2013 St Jean D´Angely, France TRACK LINK
7/29/17 – 8/4/17: 2012 Southwick TRACK LINK
8/5/17 – 8/11/17: 2013 Beta Carrero, Brazil TRACK LINK