It is quite interesting to...

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
falcon8er
Team: Privateer

It is quite interesting to...

Post by falcon8er »

to slide setting sliders all the way and all the way not. at first i was very scared to do this, rather timid to say the least but i, dont know, i mean i know but i dont know. today is a great day for me, regardless if you care or not these "sliders" have met and are actually happy with there position in relation to each other! it is so beautiful how all this works, slide this_slide that, restart the game and say f*ck that... BUT as they say 'patience is a virtue'. well if your like me (and do not capitalize(or spell correctly)) and had to look up virtue you will abruptly find out that the definition of "virtue" is non existent... i only say this because googles thru-ought the world are different... thru-out the world (and now i actually sound like a). for exampe, my spelling (and my punctuation) are all googled so please yes and stay tuned because i
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Re: It is quite interesting to...

Post by yzmxer608 »

I've had my share of drunk forum posts too, hope you made it out of the night ok there guy.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Re: It is quite interesting to...

Post by Jeremy150 »

yzmxer608 wrote:I've had my share of drunk forum posts too, hope you made it out of the night ok there guy.
:lol: