2017 RaceFactory Gaming National Rd06: Red Buddddd

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
BradyS21
Team: EuroTrashSilencer
Location: Working the corner to earn money to buy a new pipe because I don't know what my works pipe does :'(

Re: 2017 RaceFactory Gaming National Rd06: Red Buddddd

Post by BradyS21 »

Atom6246 wrote:Image
sorry for breaking your radiator bwady
I specifically said don't break my bike when you borrowed it, so what do you go and do?... it best be fixed by the time I get on again.
tyskorn wrote:WHOA WHOA WHOA. I apologize for Brady's language, everyone.
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

BradyS21 wrote:I specifically said don't break my bike when you borrowed it, so what do you go and do?... it best be fixed by the time I get on again.
I actually just Lol'd :lol:
Josh will have it fixed by tomorrow m8 so until then you can ride my bike or something
Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Post by Jeremy150 »

Best track of the year. I'm also stoked you guys went with dark decals this round.
Donut MX
Team: Privateer

Post by Donut MX »

checkerz wrote:Leap: 1 - Donut: 0
I've been exposed!!!!1!!1
ryderstarick116
Team: lame\

Post by ryderstarick116 »

T_Frye127
Team: Volcom

Post by T_Frye127 »

checkerz wrote:Leap: 1 - Donut: 0
that rider is now paralyzed 100%
DannyBoy

Post by DannyBoy »

I agree this is the best Red Bud I think we've had in sim so far, I just feel that it really brings out the ugly side in the simulator's suspension physics. Maybe I'm just getting burnt out again or something, but I'm really starting to notice when the on track bumps grab the bike and send me spinning into my death all because I chose to try and charge through bumps.
The track looks great, and I feel like if I wasn't so burnt out I might be having a blast. Idk, I think I'm just getting cynical in my age.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Racers52 wrote:You spelt Bud wrong
Here's a guy who's obviously never been to Red Buddddd before. There is definitely more than one 'd' in the version of the word 'bud'. There is one 'd' for every can of Pabst is drank. You can only enter the gates if you've at least spelt the word 'bud'. Here you can see when Chex made this topic he was 5 deep, good on ya Chex!
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
bailey furjan

Post by bailey furjan »

how do i make my bike look clear. at the moment its all blury and lookshorrible
zen-ef

Post by zen-ef »

so i downloaded high res track and objects but ingame it looks nothing like the pics, dirt is wayyy lighter coloured and no billboards or crowd etc!!?? can anyone shed any light on this for me please??
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

zen-ef wrote:so i downloaded high res track and objects but ingame it looks nothing like the pics, dirt is wayyy lighter coloured and no billboards or crowd etc!!?? can anyone shed any light on this for me please??
Probably have the track folder in another folder.
zen-ef

Post by zen-ef »

aeffertz wrote:
zen-ef wrote:so i downloaded high res track and objects but ingame it looks nothing like the pics, dirt is wayyy lighter coloured and no billboards or crowd etc!!?? can anyone shed any light on this for me please??

nope, just the .saf in my personal folder..........odd as its high res to and it looks like ass tbh no crowds or banners or anything?
aeffertz

Post by aeffertz »

zen-ef wrote:
aeffertz wrote:

nope, just the .saf in my personal folder..........odd as its high res to and it looks like ass tbh no crowds or banners or anything?
Safe to say you're doing something wrong.
zen-ef

Post by zen-ef »

aeffertz wrote:
zen-ef wrote:
aeffertz wrote:

Safe to say you're doing something wrong.

Dude I've been on here 5 years, I am not a idiot and would know how to simply extract a rar and place it in my personal folder not in a sub folder..........like once in a blue moon I may but if it does not work I will check to see if it is in a sub folder. I have the correct high res objects and the high res track so I fail to see what I have done wrong (nothing). cheers for your no help input.
aeffertz

Post by aeffertz »

zen-ef wrote:Dude I've been on here 5 years, I am not a idiot and would know how to simply extract a rar and place it in my personal folder not in a sub folder..........like once in a blue moon I may but if it does not work I will check to see if it is in a sub folder. I have the correct high res objects and the high res track so I fail to see what I have done wrong (nothing). cheers for your no help input.
I just deleted the files from my personal folder and downloaded the two links provided in the first post of this thread. Put them in my personal folder and the track works fine, just like it has for everyone else.

Go through the process again, you messed up somewhere.