Rider name toggle

Post your suggestions here
Easter.7
Team: Privateer

Rider name toggle

Post by Easter.7 »

add a toggle in graphics settings to show the riders name and team above their head
Greeney2021
Crushed Dissenter
Team: I Make Skins

Re: Rider name toggle

Post by Greeney2021 »

+1
Mead214
Team: MotoChasin

Post by Mead214 »

Thats a sick idea!!!!!
funkychicken
Team: 251 Graphix I guess

Post by funkychicken »

+2
| Unofficially Official MotoSavage Rookie of the Year 2017 |
Pumaxcs wrote:Women ain't shit, man.

They'll lick a public toilet seat but ignore my texts.
ColtHans

Post by ColtHans »

+3
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter
Team: VlastMX

Post by sethiemeboi »

Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

Even tho there are a couple things that take the simulation out of this game already, this would top everything. Don't think it would be a good idea.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

I agree. Maybe for spectating but not when you're actually racing.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

jlv wrote:I agree. Maybe for spectating but not when you're actually racing.
Would it be possible to toggle the rider name on the bottom of the screen while watching a demo?
podium1

Post by podium1 »

irrelevant to the discussion but most people flustering jlv for more realism in the game actually play it in 3rd person. Idk if it's just me but I find that pretty hilarious
"Games fuckin Broken" -Dmull
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

podium1 wrote:irrelevant to the discussion but most people flustering jlv for more realism in the game actually play it in 3rd person. Idk if it's just me but I find that pretty hilarious
That doesn't even make sense, who fucking cares where your camera is, that doesn't change the game whatsoever, only how you are playing it. That's basically the same thing as saying you aren't really experiencing the game because you use a keyboard, when in reality, yes, they are you autist, just doing it slightly differently from how you play it.

It's like saying you have a dark red balloon but it's not actually red because it's fucking dark red.

You guys act like if you don't play 3rd you aren't good and don't know what's best for sim, look at kellen, (i know, "start your systems fanboy 10 yr old idiot over here") kellen seems to be pretty fucking smart when it comes to this game sooo.. don't talk shit about us 3rd person players, there is no difference, just preference
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
podium1

Post by podium1 »

808 wrote: That doesn't even make sense, who fucking cares where your camera is, that doesn't change the game whatsoever, only how you are playing it. That's basically the same thing as saying you aren't really experiencing the game because you use a keyboard, when in reality, yes, they are you autist, just doing it slightly differently from how you play it.

It's like saying you have a dark red balloon but it's not actually red because it's fucking dark red.

You guys act like if you don't play 3rd you aren't good and don't know what's best for sim, look at kellen, (i know, "start your systems fanboy 10 yr old idiot over here") kellen seems to be pretty fucking smart when it comes to this game sooo.. don't talk shit about us 3rd person players, there is no difference, just preference
talk about getting tilted my man, I think you were a little quick to pull the trigger. I never said there is anything wrong with playing 3rd in actual fact like 90% of people I come across and get to know play 3rd. Sure its whatever tickles your taste. I was merely suggesting that for some people that are adament in making the game as realistic as possible, that instead of asking for added realism like pitboards,engine sounds, tire pressure and all that other stuff you just give 1st person a try. I mean that would be the first step to added realism would it not?
"Games fuckin Broken" -Dmull
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

The answer to this debate is simple. Floating text in a 3D space looks retarded, and playing a game in third person does not.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

podium1 wrote:
808 wrote: That doesn't even make sense, who fucking cares where your camera is, that doesn't change the game whatsoever, only how you are playing it. That's basically the same thing as saying you aren't really experiencing the game because you use a keyboard, when in reality, yes, they are you autist, just doing it slightly differently from how you play it.

talk about getting tilted my man, I think you were a little quick to pull the trigger. I never said there is anything wrong with playing 3rd in actual fact like 90% of people I come across and get to know play 3rd. Sure its whatever tickles your taste. I was merely suggesting that for some people that are adament in making the game as realistic as possible, that instead of asking for added realism like pitboards,engine sounds, tire pressure and all that other stuff you just give 1st person a try. I mean that would be the first step to added realism would it not?
ok yeah i may have over reacted a bit, but i'm also sure that most 3rd person players have already tried 1st and just can't do it or don't like it/it gives them straight headaches (like myself)

but yeah i overreacted because i thought you were one of those guys that thought 3rd person players were all morons who dont know anything, so once again, my bad lmao
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Lnxa »

If you play the game in 3rd you're only making it 10x harder for yourself. I'm not kidding when I say this, For me to run a clean lap without crashing on redbud in 3rd person I had to drop my laptime by 24 seconds and I was try harding like never before.
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]