2017 rF Pro and Amateur Nationals

Organize races and post results here
Racers52

Re: 2017 rF Pro and Amateur Nationals

Post by Racers52 »

GuilhermeMX28 wrote:BEST ORGANIZATION OF THE YEAR TODAY, MOTOS WITH 30 MIN + 2 TURNS, UNTIL 20 + 2, ON THE LAST LAP OF 250 M2 MISSING ONLY SOME CURVES FOR ANDREAS WON, ADMIN MAKES RESTART !!! HOW CAN YOU ?? I WANT TO KNOW HOW YOU WILL FIND THE RESULTS !! LAST RESULTS IS THE BEST CHOICE !!!
Tactical B4ndit
Team: Pogo Mx

Post by Tactical B4ndit »

checkerz wrote:Sometimes people make mistakes. Someone is donating their time to host, I am not about to kick them in the balls just because they made a mistake.
Although yes he owned up to his mistake, it happened due to the fact he was trying to add people into the 450 races who didn't sign up. I'm sorry but this shouldn't be happening in the first place. I am typically understanding of hosting issues as things happen and I don't typically go to the forums and complain, but tonight was just inexcusable.
Mxs Racer 303

Post by Mxs Racer 303 »

Tactical B4ndit wrote:
checkerz wrote:Sometimes people make mistakes. Someone is donating their time to host, I am not about to kick them in the balls just because they made a mistake.
Although yes he owned up to his mistake, it happened due to the fact he was trying to add people into the 450 races who didn't sign up. I'm sorry but this shouldn't be happening in the first place. I am typically understanding of hosting issues as things happen and I don't typically go to the forums and complain, but tonight was just inexcusable.
Yes, i was actually trying to add myself, Because i haven't been home all week. blahh blahh blahh Butr hit the up key and wasn't paying attention and the thing was server, restart.. So yeah. My fault and im sorry about it.
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

Idk how to reply to this without sounding rude because I'm not trying to be but just feel like it is very often these mistakes are made. I feel like it could be ran smoother.
Aaron Hall
Team: Architech

Post by Aaron Hall »

Atom6246 wrote:
Idk how to reply to this without sounding rude because I'm not trying to be but just feel like it is very often these mistakes are made. I feel like it could be ran smoother.
Just let Atom do something with his life not like he actually leaves the house :wink: :lol: ly atom
maggett wrote:when JLV gives u a good dickslappin
ROSE822 wrote:braden carter die u inbred veggie cunt
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I know Wheels is really busy so I'm not trying to add salt to the wound here because apparently people are really upset, so instead of asking when the results from Lakewood are going to be up, how are they going to be added? I already went onto the live stream and posted the results after penalties, so would Wheels (or whoever puts them in) just have to manually write them into the site? I'm just not familiar with how the results are saved and how the website saves them. If anyone needs me to, I can write up the results into the file so whoever has to upload them just has to do that, upload them, not the actual writing itself.
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

Aaron Hall wrote:Just let Atom do something with his life not like he actually leaves the house :wink: :lol: ly atom
:lol:
Andreasber

Post by Andreasber »

As far as results, if someone has the demo that'd be awesome because we wouldj ust use results as they stood when the restart happened. Similar to an IRL red flag ending a moto early situation. If not, we will meet as a group and decide if there is another suitable way to get results or if the moto will have to be re-run at another time.
Checkerz, go into the livestream, and watch the live timing on top, thats the best thing you guys can do. Look from first place and all the way down, as close to the restart as possible.
2016 Brasilian 250 Champion | 2017 rF Amateur 2nd OA | 2017 MXSIM CUP 1st OA
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

Andreasber wrote: Checkerz, go into the livestream, and watch the live timing on top, thats the best thing you guys can do. Look from first place and all the way down, as close to the restart as possible.
If you just go by the live timing in the live stream, there's no way to know exactly what position every rider was in when the restart happened. If three seconds before the restart, someone made a pass for 3rd, but the live timing was showing 21st-26th (or how ever many riders it shows) they'd have no way of knowing. The only way to make sure everyone gets the correct results is with the demo
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Andreasber

Post by Andreasber »

mxsrider96 wrote: If you just go by the live timing in the live stream, there's no way to know exactly what position every rider was in when the restart happened. If three seconds before the restart, someone made a pass for 3rd, but the live timing was showing 21st-26th (or how ever many riders it shows) they'd have no way of knowing. The only way to make sure everyone gets the correct results is with the demo
Well, its the best thing they got. And many riders didnt want a rerun, so we have to see what there final decision is
Matias43_

Post by Matias43_ »

Andreasber wrote:
mxsrider96 wrote: If you just go by the live timing in the live stream, there's no way to know exactly what position every rider was in when the restart happened. If three seconds before the restart, someone made a pass for 3rd, but the live timing was showing 21st-26th (or how ever many riders it shows) they'd have no way of knowing. The only way to make sure everyone gets the correct results is with the demo
Well, its the best thing they got. And many riders didnt want a rerun, so we have to see what there final decision is
Dont re run this. That would be even worse than the race getting ended. Someone has to have the demo to re watch and just take the positions before it restarted. Dont take away someone like andreas's win and everyone elses results when they literally had a lap to go
MxTracksScotland
Team: #THECHAMPCHAMP

Post by MxTracksScotland »

Dunno how u can call trying to add yourself as a mistake :shock: . something similar happend round 4 sx, and a got cheated out 2nd place, so i stopped playing rf, hope same doesn't happen here.
Andreasber

Post by Andreasber »

Matias43_ wrote:Dont re run this. That would be even worse than the race getting ended. Someone has to have the demo to re watch and just take the positions before it restarted. Dont take away someone like andreas's win and everyone elses results when they literally had a lap to go
My win is not what I actually care about, but I would not do a rerun, because it was also a mistake in the time, so we raced 30+2 instead of 20+2. I'm not saying i'm mad about it, but since it was, it would be a bummer if we needed to. I hope that someone has the demo. If not, the last thing they can do, is to take the live results from the stream. But in that thing aswell, not everything is 100% probably. But that would be the best thing to do, in my opinion. Sometimes in life we need to do something that is not 100% the best for everyone, but that may give the best results out of the situation.
Mxguy215

Post by Mxguy215 »

The only problem I see with taking results from the live stream is... it doesn't show the rop 20 or something like that.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Mxguy215 wrote:The only problem I see with taking results from the live stream is... it doesn't show the rop 20 or something like that.
What are you talking about?