Post by MxTracksScotland »

Ddavis wrote:
MxTracksScotland wrote: Just LOOOOOOOL
Please just stfu...
or...
Ddavis

Re: 2017 rF Pro and Amateur Nationals

Post by Ddavis »

or you try hosting a series yourself and see how you handle something when everything doesn't go smoothly. I'd be willing to bet quite a bit you wouldn't handle it as professionally and smoothly as rF.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Something tells me this kid is 14 btw.
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

checkerz wrote:http://racefactorygaming.com/news/natio ... keup-race/

ATTENTION RACERS:

Due to a mistake from the rF hosting staff, there was an issue at the end of the 2nd 250 Amateur Moto at the Southwick round of the 2017 Amateur National Series presented by MotoChasin. While we strive to always provide the best racing, sometimes mistakes are made. We genuinely apologize about the inconvenience this may have caused for any of our racers. We are working hard to ensure that these mistakes are not repeated.

In order to provide the most fair and accurate championship, we will be re-running the 2nd moto from Southwick on Sunday, July 16th at 9pm EST/6pm PST. The moto will include only the racers whom were in the original race at Southwick. Signups and qualifying WILL NOT be re-opened and no racers will be added.

Again, we send our apologies and look forward to a fun rest of the season.

-rF Staff
Was pumped that my vacation was on the off week, now I'm losing a 13th place finish because I won't be there. Fuck me :)
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

checkerz wrote:The moto will include only the racers whom were in the original race at Southwick.
Does this include circumstances in which riders from the original moto can't/don't show up? If it's only one moto, I may actually be able to race, but I totally understand if I can't be added
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
alex521
Team: Privateer

Post by alex521 »

DBRider251 wrote:

ATTENTION RACERS:

Due to a mistake from the rF hosting staff, there was an issue at the end of the 2nd 250 Amateur Moto at the Southwick round of the 2017 Amateur National Series presented by MotoChasin. While we strive to always provide the best racing, sometimes mistakes are made. We genuinely apologize about the inconvenience this may have caused for any of our racers. We are working hard to ensure that these mistakes are not repeated.

In order to provide the most fair and accurate championship, we will be re-running the 2nd moto from Southwick on Sunday, July 16th at 9pm EST/6pm PST. The moto will include only the racers whom were in the original race at Southwick. Signups and qualifying WILL NOT be re-opened and no racers will be added.

-rF Staff
Was pumped that my vacation was on the off week, now I'm losing a 13th place finish because I won't be there. Fuck me :)
we are 2 that were pumped to be on vacation on the week off but now i need to redo some plannes so i can take back my 14th place or better XD
Matias43_

Post by Matias43_ »

alex521 wrote:
DBRider251 wrote:

ATTENTION RACERS:

-rF Staff
we are 2 that were pumped to be on vacation on the week off but now i need to redo some plannes so i can take back my 14th place or better XD
Do not let sim control you life plans lol
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

Matias43_ wrote:
alex521 wrote:
DBRider251 wrote: Was pumped that my vacation was on the off week, now I'm losing a 13th place finish because I won't be there. Fuck me :)
Do not let sim control you life plans lol
#simproblems #amproblems
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Especially when it's not even top 10.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Mxs Racer 303

Post by Mxs Racer 303 »

Results and points are updated for AMS, you can see them here.
http://racefactorygaming.com/events/201 ... standings/
MxTracksScotland
Team: #THECHAMPCHAMP

Post by MxTracksScotland »

Only 6 riders showed up the re-run lool. Probs says am's season is now dead.!
mx201
Team: Madcape

Post by mx201 »

MxTracksScotland wrote:Only 6 riders showed up the re-run lool. Probs says am's season is now dead.!
It will be fine, no one shows up to re runs
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

The lack of support of amateur events in general will likely limit the amateur events in the future.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Then they will complain about how they don't get treated like the pros. Pros actually show up.
Clfitty
Team: Madcape

Post by Clfitty »

Should make a new class called Cameron Lee. Only Cameron Lee can enter and sign up. Only Cameron Lee can win. Only Cameron Lee can recieve points.

Do a payout of $1000 at the end of the year.

First place: $500
Second Place: $300
Third Place: $200

Only Cameron Lee can place in multiple positions.
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro