Xbox 1 controller

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
hvpmvp

Xbox 1 controller

Post by hvpmvp »

I recently got a new controller for sim (it’s Xbox 1) and it feels like I can’t lean as far compared to my 360 controller. Am I right or am I just crazy?
Bacon
Team: Privateer

Re: Xbox 1 controller

Post by Bacon »

I fixed a lot of my problems with the Xbox accessories app and updating my controller. It only works on Windows 8(if it has it) and Windows 10 but you go to your Windows store and just search for the app and then you can run it and update your controller through that. It might not work as I used it to fix my problem with my left bumper not working unless I held it down hard and updating fixed it so there's a chance.
hvpmvp

Post by hvpmvp »

Bacon wrote:I fixed a lot of my problems with the Xbox accessories app and updating my controller. It only works on Windows 8(if it has it) and Windows 10 but you go to your Windows store and just search for the app and then you can run it and update your controller through that. It might not work as I used it to fix my problem with my left bumper not working unless I held it down hard and updating fixed it so there's a chance.

?
Bacon

Post by Bacon »

hvpmvp wrote:
Bacon wrote:I fixed a lot of my problems with the Xbox accessories app and updating my controller. It only works on Windows 8(if it has it) and Windows 10 but you go to your Windows store and just search for the app and then you can run it and update your controller through that. It might not work as I used it to fix my problem with my left bumper not working unless I held it down hard and updating fixed it so there's a chance.

?
If you have Windows 8/10 type "Store" into Windows search and click "Store Trusted Windows Store app" it'll take you to the store app which you'll be able to search for "Xbox Accessories" and you can install that app and then you can open it up and update your controller.
hvpmvp

Post by hvpmvp »

Bacon wrote:
hvpmvp wrote:

?
If you have Windows 8/10 type "Store" into Windows search and click "Store Trusted Windows Store app" it'll take you to the store app which you'll be able to search for "Xbox Accessories" and you can install that app and then you can open it up and update your controller.
I have windows 8.1 and this is all that comes up.

Bacon

Post by Bacon »

hvpmvp wrote:
Bacon wrote:
hvpmvp wrote:

?
I have windows 8.1 and this is all that comes up.

Sorry for late response, I guess that the app is only available on Windows 10 so then unless you wanna go messing up your permissions with folders to try and force install it you may be able to update it through your Xbox One if you have one that is (I don't so I have no idea if it affects it on PC) or updating to Windows 10 is the only other option.