2017 rF Pro and Amateur Nationals

Organize races and post results here
Ddavis

Re: 2017 rF Pro and Amateur Nationals

Post by Ddavis »

Include me in that class. It'll be called the "people who can lead laps but can't win" class.
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

I think Am's die because once they realize they aren't competing for a "prize winning" spot, they give up.

Not me. I payed $25, you bet your ass I'm showing up to all of them.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

If you pay the $25 to win a prize, then you should just go to Ride365 and just buy the t-shirt you're competing for. If you're racing for the prizes, you're wasting your time.

You are paying the $25 so the organizers feel motivated to continue putting in the countless hours to provide racing for everyone.
BehindBarsMX854
Team: Motostar

Post by BehindBarsMX854 »

checkerz wrote:The lack of support of amateur events in general will likely limit the amateur events in the future.
The lack of support I had in protests is why I haven't raced. I love racing the series but I get punted all the time. Yes I ride the 125 but that shouldn't make me a punching bag. Once all my protests got ignored I just took a break. I'm not one to complain. I think what rF does is awesome. That's why I took a break instead of bashing other riders and my protests not getting handled the way I thought they should.

And the community has been crazy with the insults. Because I am an amateur, I'm obviously an idiot, retarded, mentally incapable, etc. it's not even fun playing with have these people anymore.
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

BehindBarsMX854 wrote:
checkerz wrote:The lack of support of amateur events in general will likely limit the amateur events in the future.
The lack of support I had in protests is why I haven't raced. I love racing the series but I get punted all the time. Yes I ride the 125 but that shouldn't make me a punching bag. Once all my protests got ignored I just took a break. I'm not one to complain. I think what rF does is awesome. That's why I took a break instead of bashing other riders and my protests not getting handled the way I thought they should.

And the community has been crazy with the insults. Because I am an amateur, I'm obviously an idiot, retarded, mentally incapable, etc. it's not even fun playing with have these people anymore.
What lack of support in protests? The only way a protest will not be posted or 'ignored' is if a user does not provide a demo.
BehindBarsMX854

I protested 2 rounds in a row, multiple people and never heard anything back. They had demos and descriptions. But I may have messed them up? But after submitting 4 I'd at least like a hey, your protests aren't valid because....and then I'd fix it.
Hi Im Skyqe

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

BehindBarsMX854 wrote:I protested 2 rounds in a row, multiple people and never heard anything back. They had demos and descriptions. But I may have messed them up? But after submitting 4 I'd at least like a hey, your protests aren't valid because....and then I'd fix it.
Do you have any idea who the people were that you protested?
Mxguy215

Post by Mxguy215 »

Ddavis wrote:Then they will complain about how they don't get treated like the pros. Pros actually show up.
Ddavis for one you're one of the pros that loves to create drama here. All you do is bitch 24/7. I honestly see way more pros complaining than ams. We all have to pay so ams and pros should be treated the same regardless.

I believe Chex thinks about the ams showup here , why not make it an open ams if anything. Pros also die out as it happens every season, sx, and mx!

Just because we're ams doesn't mean to treat us any different. Like I said go through the forums ddavis and tally up the pros bitching over ams.
BehindBarsMX854

Hi Im Skyqe wrote:
BehindBarsMX854 wrote:I protested 2 rounds in a row, multiple people and never heard anything back. They had demos and descriptions. But I may have messed them up? But after submitting 4 I'd at least like a hey, your protests aren't valid because....and then I'd fix it.
Honestly it's been over a month and I don't remember. But I'm going to pick it up again this week so we will see how it goes.
Clfitty
Team: Madcape

Post by Clfitty »

Ddavis wrote:Include me in that class. It'll be called the "people who can lead laps but can't win" class.
Can we get Atom Holm in here also?
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
Hi Im Skyqe

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

BehindBarsMX854 wrote:
Hi Im Skyqe wrote:
Honestly it's been over a month and I don't remember. But I'm going to pick it up again this week so we will see how it goes.
Found out how to pull up resolved protests.. I remember looking at this one.

You have submitted one protest this year. There was no time given for said incident (happens way too often). You did however write in the TIME field that the incident happened on lap one. The protested riders first two laps were watched, no incident occurred with said rider.

Nothing to you specifically, but to people submitting protests in general as this has been going on for quite some time. If you want to submit a protest that is fine and it is encouraged to do so. However, at least take the time to fill out all of the fields properly and provide a demo. If it is not worth your time, why should it be worth others?
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

Clfitty wrote:
Ddavis wrote:Include me in that class. It'll be called the "people who can lead laps but can't win" class.
lmao I'll take that crown.... for now
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Atom I've probably led over 100 laps over the last 6 years but I've never won before :lol: I take the crown.
Andreasber

Post by Andreasber »

Ddavis wrote:If you pay the $25 to win a prize, then you should just go to Ride365 and just buy the t-shirt you're competing for. If you're racing for the prizes, you're wasting your time.

You are paying the $25 so the organizers feel motivated to continue putting in the countless hours to provide racing for everyone.
wait wait wait wait wait, aint ams getting prices? :o
2016 Brasilian 250 Champion | 2017 rF Amateur 2nd OA | 2017 MXSIM CUP 1st OA
Hi Im Skyqe

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

Atom6246 wrote:
Clfitty wrote:
lmao I'll take that crown.... for now