UnearthingMX 2017

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Mettwuns
Team: Privateer

Re: UnearthingMX 2017

Post by Mettwuns »

this track is sex mang.
MxES_Pumu
Team: tow1n

Post by MxES_Pumu »

love this track man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! goood job!!!!
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

After doing a lap and not reading the three pages of "Sick track bro!" comments, the only complaint is the consistency of yellow stakes. With the textures and environment of the track, it doesn't feel natural. Everything else is sick though Kyle.
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

Ddavis wrote:After doing a lap and not reading the three pages of "Sick track bro!" comments, the only complaint is the consistency of yellow stakes. With the textures and environment of the track, it doesn't feel natural. Everything else is sick though Kyle.
tf nibba? is there always something wrong?
Team: LCQ Studios / rF

Post by 137 »

I'll take that complaint and explain why I did place the yellow stakes. I place them that way so you guys know where the edge of the track is. The way I build my MX tracks I use a track edge which I'm actually gonna stop doing and just use the "dug out" method instead of the round track edge which can be sometimes frustrating, that's why those are placed so consistent.
If you enjoy what I make, donate to the cause 8) It's very much appreciated!!
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

MOTOZ293 wrote:
Ddavis wrote:After doing a lap and not reading the three pages of "Sick track bro!" comments, the only complaint is the consistency of yellow stakes. With the textures and environment of the track, it doesn't feel natural. Everything else is sick though Kyle.
tf nibba? is there always something wrong?
No, there isn't "always something wrong". I just mentioned it because I love Kyle's tracks and his objects are always greatly placed and themed, so the "desert vibe" with bright yellow stakes threw me off. On a track like this I'd expect some old torn banners on the side of the track in places, tires on the inside of ruts, etc. I know that Kyle knows what I'm talking about, I just think he built the objects with the thought of "people aren't going to know where the track goes" but I think that's just because nobody takes a lap or two to figure out the track, it's 2017 on MX Sim, if you can't close your eyes and hit everything WFO without any thinking, nobody is going to take the time to enjoy the track. Unfortunately that's just the way it is.
cloaked

Post by cloaked »

137 wrote:Hopefully this does the trick, PLEASE DELETE THE OLD FOLDER AND THEN DRAG THE NEW ONE INTO YOUR PERSONAL FOLDER!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ooeoezi5g ... Final2.rar
I'm still having problems, and so are others racing the 2017 MotoSavage Amateur's: http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic. ... 78#p788878

Hoping you can fix it before the last race on Tuesday! http://mxslobby.com/race.php?race_id=323

Here's a screenshot of the error: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/UrWTS ... 60-h990-no
pntra

Post by pntra »

getting the same thing still myself ^^^^......(HELP)
Team: LCQ Studios / rF

Post by 137 »

Did everybody who put the new track on the server add the new "trackinfo" ?? Everything should work as everything is referencing to the track folder itself.
If you enjoy what I make, donate to the cause 8) It's very much appreciated!!
Griffin Cumbridge
Team: Sportland 2

Post by Griffin Cumbridge »

Me and my brother really really love this track! We have been getting really good screenshots. We want to play together on our server we have but it doesn't work. I've read the comments but i didn't really understand but are you trying to fix it so we can play on the server with this track? :) Keep making tracks like this very very fun. Keep up the amazing work!!!!

--- Griffin Cumbridge|FastHouseMX
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

track is so sick. a blast on a 125
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
Team: CANVAS

Post by 317 »

cloaked

Post by cloaked »

Kyle, I found the problem. After re-installing the game, and slowly copy/pasting all my stuff back in I discovered that if any of files below are installed with UnearthingMX, the Motosavage Amateur National's server will disconnect you:
mx2017.high.saf or mx2017.medium.saf:
http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic. ... ional+Rd07

TortillaFlats track:
http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic. ... 55#p675155
newmanb138
Team: United

Post by newmanb138 »

What is the deal with this track? I downloaded the 2nd version of the track and everything worked fine on friday. Just tried to get on and I keep getting client track modified and disconnecting again....?
pntra

Post by pntra »

^^^ that does help im now able to connect. THANK YOU! (Just removed mx2017/high/med and BOTH tortilla flats tracks from personal folder and now im online)