TCD HUMMELO DE HEKSENPLAS 2017

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Tristan.Botteram
Team: MotoSport.com

TCD HUMMELO DE HEKSENPLAS 2017

Post by Tristan.Botteram »

Welcome to TCD Hummelo de Heksenplas 2017!

[center]This track takes place in the east border of the Netherlands and has been in place since 1957,
they organize races from National Championships to Localcross races and has been one of my favorite tracks for several years!

About the track:

I've been working on this one since September 2016 so close to a year,
and learned alot about modeling, track editing and designing.
This is the race version of Hummelo so that will explain the unrideable sections, and the kids track that is closed.
Sorry for the players with slow PC(HEAVY TRACK)
Enjoy playin and as always #KeepIt100!

The Track:[/center][/i]

DOWNLOAD HIGH RES:

DOWNLOAD MEDIUM RES:

LOW RES WILL BE ONLINE SOON IF NEEDED:

[center]Shoutouts:[/center]
[center]Belgenlanders for Beta testing
TMfactory-racing
Haggqvist
Matteo Gusmerini
MXfish
ColtonD719
StorkenMXS
Richard De Kuijper
Michael Buitendijk
JLV for the game
Sorry if i forget someone![/center][/i]

jenteakkermans33
Team: TBM design

Re: TCD HUMMELO DE HEKSENPLAS 2017

Post by jenteakkermans33 »

sickest track ever bro!!!
gijsmx
Team: JP Xtreme Xperience

Post by gijsmx »

Looks sick,, thanks for release
mxismo
Team: TMFR

Post by mxismo »

:shock: Fuck yeah you nailed it!
DeenenMX
Team: Privateer

Post by DeenenMX »

Godver, wat heb ik een bout pc..
Baan ziet er goed uit!
Motocross because drugs can't get you high enough!
HarryWhite71
Team: TMFR

Post by HarryWhite71 »

This looks fucking amazing! Can't wait to try it out!
Tristan.Botteram

DeenenMX wrote:Godver, wat heb ik een bout pc..
Baan ziet er goed uit!
Low version online soon!
electrick_neon

Post by electrick_neon »

really nice track Tristan! Like it alot, if i find the flow it`s so good!
VUSTTOS
Team: Spanish MX Gamers

Post by VUSTTOS »

Attention to the visual details in this track is awesome. The time you took to replicate the objects and skin them that well really deserves a thumbs up.
Ruts decals are on point and a very good touch. One of the only things that I see that could of make the visual aspect better, is making the decals darker once you get into the woods so when you go out into the first corner, it gives you even more the feeling of being most of the track inside a forest.
Having rF, Honda Racing or Asterisk trucks in the parking kills the holland style. If I had known you were doing this, I would of have loved to skin you some HSF, Jumbo or Honda NoFear trucks to keep the european ambient.

About the terrain, it feels so good once you find the flow. Most of the ruts are built in a way like if they were being pushed into the berm lap after lap. They feel really good!
Flat jumps are superb. You can go full throttle and you will still find a bump to land on. Totally gives me the feeling of sand jumps!
In the other side, in some points, I feel like some breaking bumps or ruts are way to sharp so it gives me the feeling of being a hard pack track. It may be too because of the on track decals. They are good but usually tracks with sand tend to "paint" the main line darker and the sand that is not being touched by a bike keeps lighter. Here's an example:

To end, I've done like 20 laps and pretty sure I'm gonna spin another 20 once I click on submit.
Actually feels like I am riding in one of those tracks that I've seen Herlings plenty of times on video rippin like a monster.

Congrats on the great job Tristan!
Alex V111#1017
JMaxwell26

Post by JMaxwell26 »

Gives you the feeling of riding through the forest. I can't imagine how long it took to make this. Really quality work! The flow is outstanding, and as others have said the ruts feel really planted.
Tristan.Botteram

VUSTTOS wrote:Attention to the visual details in this track is awesome. The time you took to replicate the objects and skin them that well really deserves a thumbs up.
Ruts decals are on point and a very good touch. One of the only things that I see that could of make the visual aspect better, is making the decals darker once you get into the woods so when you go out into the first corner, it gives you even more the feeling of being most of the track inside a forest.
Having rF, Honda Racing or Asterisk trucks in the parking kills the holland style. If I had known you were doing this, I would of have loved to skin you some HSF, Jumbo or Honda NoFear trucks to keep the european ambient.

About the terrain, it feels so good once you find the flow. Most of the ruts are built in a way like if they were being pushed into the berm lap after lap. They feel really good!
Flat jumps are superb. You can go full throttle and you will still find a bump to land on. Totally gives me the feeling of sand jumps!
In the other side, in some points, I feel like some breaking bumps or ruts are way to sharp so it gives me the feeling of being a hard pack track. It may be too because of the on track decals. They are good but usually tracks with sand tend to "paint" the main line darker and the sand that is not being touched by a bike keeps lighter. Here's an example:

To end, I've done like 20 laps and pretty sure I'm gonna spin another 20 once I click on submit.
Actually feels like I am riding in one of those tracks that I've seen Herlings plenty of times on video rippin like a monster.

Congrats on the great job Tristan!
WOW! Thanks for the great feedback VUSTTOS! I really do agree with the fact that i killed the Holland style with the rF truck and stuff, pretty dumb but yea it is what is it.. I also agree that some of the ruts and braking bumps are a to sharp, but i also wanted to make it a little challenged for me and the riders so its keeps the fun! Thanks for the positive feedback and it means a lot to me!
jonracer594

Post by jonracer594 »

track looks awesome
Tristan.Botteram

DOWNLOAD LOW RES: (Many of the objects around the track will be missing. Only the essentials remain)

ColtonD719

Post by ColtonD719 »

Killer work, Tristan! I'm not familiar with the real track, but it feels very realistic and the attention to detail is outstanding. What an immersive environment! The rough and traction is exceptional. I love how the track feels well ridden, but the bumps aren't in-your-face big.

I only have a couple minor critiques: the way the tree shadow decals overlap is unrealistic and slightly distracting. I highly recommend using PovRay or similar for object/tree shadows and using shadows.pgm for that. (http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=6371)
Second, I found it difficult to see ruts clearly in many turns. The special rut decal you used definitely helps, but perhaps it could be a bit more obvious.

Again, really great work. I appreciate the clear effort put into this and look forward to the next one!
Flo#114
Team: FCrew/Twöla

Post by Flo#114 »

Pretty sick thanks man :D