The Other Racing Games Topic

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
scheeve3

Re: The Other Racing Games Topic

Post by scheeve3 »

OMG The Cadillac - Spa combination is soooo much fun.
And next week on Zolder 8) . Home tracks no-life incoming!!!
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Hosting a Lotus 49 Monza Oval Right-Hand in iRacing right now. 1/2 hr practice, 10 min open quali and 20 min race. Should be the ONLY Monza Oval.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
TeamHavocRacing

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Hosting a Lotus 49 Monza Oval Right-Hand in iRacing right now. 1/2 hr practice, 10 min open quali and 20 min race. Should be the ONLY Monza Oval.
IN iRacing!!!!!
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
TeamHavocRacing

AssHead-O Corsa should have that config, don't yall think?
TeamHavocRacing

Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Tried my hand at an editing tutorial for WRS. It went not well.

scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

Since I missed the opening of the season on iRacing I'm not doing one particular series. But I'll be promoting to C probably with my current safety rating for the next season.
Can someone explain me what the use is of going for a full series and what are the most entertaining oval and road series there are for the C class?

Right now I'm just jumping in and out different cars depending on which tracks I already own xD
02RR02
Team: JNR Motorsports

Post by 02RR02 »

scheeve3 wrote:Since I missed the opening of the season on iRacing I'm not doing one particular series. But I'll be promoting to C probably with my current safety rating for the next season.
Can someone explain me what the use is of going for a full series and what are the most entertaining oval and road series there are for the C class?

Right now I'm just jumping in and out different cars depending on which tracks I already own xD
If I remember right. If you do atleast 9 or 10 weeks in a season you will get 10$ iRacing credits which you can spend on tracks and cars.

Depends on what you mean on entertaining. A lot of the series in C class are either popular or fun, but with limited official races.

Popular:
Road:
- Porche cup
- Formula Renault 2.0
- Blancpain Endurance Series

Oval:
- Trucks Fixed
- Indycar oval Fixed
- Nascar iRacing Series fixed (NIS)
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

02RR02 wrote:
scheeve3 wrote:Since I missed the opening of the season on iRacing I'm not doing one particular series. But I'll be promoting to C probably with my current safety rating for the next season.

If I remember right. If you do atleast 9 or 10 weeks in a season you will get 10$ iRacing credits which you can spend on tracks and cars.

Depends on what you mean on entertaining. A lot of the series in C class are either popular or fun, but with limited official races.

Popular:
Road:
- Porche cup
- Formula Renault 2.0
- Blancpain Endurance Series

Oval:
- Trucks Fixed
- Indycar oval Fixed
- Nascar iRacing Series fixed (NIS)
Thx for the response.

Entertaining as in the most competitive, fun to drive and with lots of races on the schedule.
For example now the Cadillac has a race starting each 2 hours. That's good for me. But if there are some series around which start each hour, the better of course :P.
02RR02

Post by 02RR02 »

scheeve3 wrote:
Entertaining as in the most competitive, fun to drive and with lots of races on the schedule.
For example now the Cadillac has a race starting each 2 hours. That's good for me. But if there are some series around which start each hour, the better of course :P.
If you want to race the most competitive races you will either have to race Blancpain Sprint series in B class or do some of the "Strengt of field" races on some not so popular series.

If you want to race races who start each hour you got the rookie series or Skip Barber (Which is also really competititive).

I don`t really know much about the oval stuff, but anything that is fixed is usually popular there :lol:
DannyBoy

Post by DannyBoy »

Been really playing iracing again pretty heavy. Doing F1/renault/pro mazda/ skippy/gt3 stuff. If anyone wants to race add Daniel Mills3 and send me a message. I need some more people to race with.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

I was on every day for two weeks after LeMans and nobody was ever around, and now you want to start playing again?... :evil:
TeamHavocRacing

I was afraid to hit him up after LeMans. :oops:
DannyBoy

Post by DannyBoy »

Hahaha I got another surgery after le mans! I still have PTSD from our HPD blowing up though :lol: I was never upset though with any of you guys! I was just happy you guys all showed up. But yeah if you guys want to drive some more just let me know or message me on discord. I've been on every day this week so far. The pro mazda has been a blast even though there's only like one race per day with enough people to be worth doing.
02RR02

Post by 02RR02 »

You will most likely see me driving the Ferrari throughout the fall/winter since my team qualified/got an invite to NEO this season