2016 Stock models replacement (with working number-plates)

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
clw1115934
Team: DABS

Re: 2016 Stock models replacement (with working number-plate

Post by clw1115934 »

Thanks Wahlamt, worked first try for me.
I really appreciate you taking the time to include the number plate .jms, and how fast you released this.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

clw1115934 wrote:Thanks Wahlamt, worked first try for me.
I really appreciate you taking the time to include the number plate .jms, and how fast you released this.
Thank you for your appreciation! Thank Phathry25 and the original model-makers for making the plate-jm's. I just duplicated the needed files from Phat's pack and renamed them! :)
VUSTTOS wrote:But I have a question... Why still using that old models when we have 2015/16 bikes ?
Good old times, or maybe just like one better? I every now and then pick up the 07 RMZ, since I have on in real life. Personally I think most people will change to the newer ones.
O'Brien#178
Team: Privateer

Post by O'Brien#178 »

I've removed all the previous model packs and edited the SAF file in notepad++ but i still get the weird gray model.....i don't understand, i thought i got the basics of this. :)
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

O'Brien#178 wrote:I've removed all the previous model packs and edited the SAF file in notepad++ but i still get the weird gray model.....i don't understand, i thought i got the basics of this. :)
Not entirely sure WHICH models you get grey, all? This particular is meant to go with Phat's original + update for 2013.
LKR47
Team: LCQ Studios

Post by LKR47 »

Thanks a lot man!
bmxbryan590
Team: Privateer

Post by bmxbryan590 »

really good. They are better than the ones that people spend weeks and months on. download it to make the snapshot a hell of a lot better
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

bmxbryan590 wrote:really good. They are better than the ones that people spend weeks and months on. download it to make the snapshot a hell of a lot better
Thank you! :)
VUSTTOS
Team: Spanish MX Gamers

Post by VUSTTOS »

Wahlamt wrote:
VUSTTOS wrote:But I have a question... Why still using that old models when we have 2015/16 bikes ?
Good old times, or maybe just like one better? I every now and then pick up the 07 RMZ, since I have on in real life. Personally I think most people will change to the newer ones.
I guess I explained bad haha I'm not talking about the dynos... I'm talking about the "real life looking bikes" Why not adding the Atackers Suzuki and many other newer bikes?
Alex V111#1017
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

VUSTTOS wrote:
Wahlamt wrote:
I guess I explained bad haha I'm not talking about the dynos... I'm talking about the "real life looking bikes" Why not adding the Atackers Suzuki and many other newer bikes?
Oh haha, now I see. Many models does not have working good looking side-plate numbers created for them. Therefor the "old models" still stand the pressure from the new ones. Also I just duplicated the needed bikes and renamed them from Phathrys pack, which was released in like 2011 or something, when all the new ones didn't exist ;)
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

Bumping this for those who haven't gotten a chance to update the game or so yet.
TheoCharpentier
Team: TECHMOTO

Re: 2016 Stock models replacement (with working number-plates)

Post by TheoCharpentier »

Hey man i shearch a 2017 remplacement pack with a récent bike do you have ? Thanks :)
Wahlamt

Re: 2016 Stock models replacement (with working number-plates)

Post by Wahlamt »

TheoCharpentier wrote:Hey man i shearch a 2017 remplacement pack with a récent bike do you have ? Thanks :)
Here you go: http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?t=43669