Why no love to the GNCC or Off-Road racing series??

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
mack| spokes
Team: Onlyfansracing

Re: Why no love to the GNCC or Off-Road racing series??

Post by mack| spokes »

MotoGoon31 wrote:I get it. Computers STILL suck in 2017 :shock:
This game only uses one cpu core, people with a bad computer could get a little more fps if it used more cores but the game would need to be re-done in a sense for that to be possible.
jlv wrote: Either way, for a suicidal rampage it was pretty good.
MXSEMF
Davinho222

Post by Davinho222 »

MotoGoon31 wrote:
Davinho222 wrote:Would be sick for sure but when you said it provides only half of the sport....CC stands for Cross Country right? The game is called mx simulator so it is called motocross simulator, so it simulates motocross and it does a perfect job in that
G.N.C.C. = Grand National Cross Country

FYI, Motocross is a division of dirt bike riding. JLV made a dirt bike simulator. If he didn't..... WEELLLL letss just say Supercross & Arenacross wouldn't be possible...

I get it. Computers STILL suck in 2017 :shock:

I was hoping to inspire someone....is it working yet?
I want to quick mention that cause i dont think you did get what i ment. I did get a bit pissed off when you said that this game for you just provides half of the sport. Cause that is just not true. It simulates motocross perfect wich would already be a 100 percent!! Supercross in the US nowadays is so big that you have to have it in a MX Simulator. But at first there have only been motocross tracks here made by jlv cause it was just a motocross simulator. My point was to say This Simulator just provides half of the sport is just NOT TRUE!
Davinho222

Post by Davinho222 »

Davinho222 wrote:
MotoGoon31 wrote:
Davinho222 wrote:Would be sick for sure but when you said it provides only half of the sport....CC stands for Cross Country right? The game is called mx simulator so it is called motocross simulator, so it simulates motocross and it does a perfect job in that

FYI, Motocross is a division of dirt bike riding. JLV made a dirt bike simulator. If he didn't..... WEELLLL letss just say Supercross & Arenacross wouldn't be possible...

I want to quick mention that cause i dont think you did get what i ment. I did get a bit pissed off when you said that this game for you just provides half of the sport. Cause that is just not true. It simulates motocross perfect wich would already be a 100 percent!! Supercross in the US nowadays is so big that you have to have it in a MX Simulator. But at first there have only been motocross tracks here made by jlv cause it was just a motocross simulator. My point was to say This Simulator just provides half of the sport is just NOT TRUE!
And to mention also! you are calling a motocross bike motocross bike right? and a supercross bike also is a usual motocross bike with a different setup. BUT enduros a different bikes. You race motocross on a SXF right and Supercross :?: :!: :idea: ay, also on a SXF and enduro or sometimes GNCC...ohhh on a EXF...so do not tell me that Endur or GNCC is more like motocross then supercross is like motocross, thats not true! and the argument there should be no supercross either is bullshit. I KNOW, you are able to race GNCC on a motocross maschine and i think the most people do. Ths is a senceless argument haha but i just wanted to point that out. THIS GAME SIMULATES MOTOCROSS NEAR TO A 100 PERCENT PERFECT! or atleast A 100 PERCENT MORE PERFECT THEN ANY OTHER MOTOCROSS GAME
MotoGoon31

Post by MotoGoon31 »

Davinho222 wrote:
Davinho222 wrote:
MotoGoon31 wrote:

And to mention also! you are calling a motocross bike motocross bike right? and a supercross bike also is a usual motocross bike with a different setup. BUT enduros a different bikes. You race motocross on a SXF right and Supercross :?: :!: :idea: ay, also on a SXF and enduro or sometimes GNCC...ohhh on a EXF...so do not tell me that Endur or GNCC is more like motocross then supercross is like motocross, thats not true! and the argument there should be no supercross either is bullshit. I KNOW, you are able to race GNCC on a motocross maschine and i think the most people do. Ths is a senceless argument haha but i just wanted to point that out. THIS GAME SIMULATES MOTOCROSS NEAR TO A 100 PERCENT PERFECT! or atleast A 100 PERCENT MORE PERFECT THEN ANY OTHER MOTOCROSS GAME
Im just going to ignore your ignorance at this time.
Whether you think you can or you can't; your probably right. - Henry Ford
MotoGoon31

Post by MotoGoon31 »

mack| spokes wrote:
MotoGoon31 wrote:I get it. Computers STILL suck in 2017 :shock:
This game only uses one cpu core, people with a bad computer could get a little more fps if it used more cores but the game would need to be re-done in a sense for that to be possible.
I understand enough to know that is above my paygrade and beyond my ability. BUT, on the bright side, i didnt sit back and do nothing. I have been in the editor working on understanding it better. So, i have been trying to come up with something in my free time. Maybe ill fail, but maybe ill figure out a good mix that works.

Inspiration is still the key word in play here.

But for real, go look at the entry lists for these events. 1000 racers a weekend if you combine every start (and that doesn't include quad-tards)
Davinho222

Post by Davinho222 »

MotoGoon31 wrote:
Davinho222 wrote:
Davinho222 wrote:
alright to be fair this was probably not my best post in this forum. I did not want to offend you and other people racin the GNCC series, but to say this games provides only half of a simulation is just not true.....Like i said before, such tracks would be sick, but like the other people mentioned my cpu would never run them... its nothin against you or the series, and i know that this stuff with SXF and EXF is bullshit cause most people in GNCC run fullcross machines i think....It was really just about that one sentence
MotoGoon31

Post by MotoGoon31 »

Davinho222 wrote:
MotoGoon31 wrote:
Davinho222 wrote:
alright to be fair this was probably not my best post in this forum. I did not want to offend you and other people racin the GNCC series, but to say this games provides only half of a simulation is just not true.....Like i said before, such tracks would be sick, but like the other people mentioned my cpu would never run them... its nothin against you or the series, and i know that this stuff with SXF and EXF is bullshit cause most people in GNCC run fullcross machines i think....It was really just about that one sentence
:roll: I am 100% a motocross & arenacross (raced Pro-AMs & East Coast National AX races 6+ years ago) guy. But as i get old i begin to remember my younger days of racing enduros & hairscrambles. They were allot of fun and easy to do. You didnt have to have the fastest bike to do it. You had to be the best at maintaing speed and not pushing the envelope cause the trail was unforgiving. It took a different kind of rider...

Half the sport, maybe not. But, there is NO area or regional LL Qualifier in the country signing up 600+ racers. It happens at a lot of National Enduros though. And GNCC's have 1000+ !!! No motocross series can pull those #'s in america more than half the time... Stats are based off my USA numbers. In Europe, Off-Road Events pull A LOT of racers (from what im told, not from exp.).

Now, what does this have to do with MXS?
No MX game has enduro & hair scramble racing. So i feel like that could be a first time thing and a lot of new people would purchase the game and help it grow to be better.

The downside?
CPU Abilities (maybe?), collisions w/ trees & rocks, map size (maybe!), and it would need a dedicated person to build the coarse and sanction the races.

:idea: :!: :mrgreen:
Davinho222

Post by Davinho222 »

MotoGoon31 wrote:
Davinho222 wrote:
MotoGoon31 wrote:
:roll: I am 100% a motocross & arenacross (raced Pro-AMs & East Coast National AX races 6+ years ago) guy. But as i get old i begin to remember my younger days of racing enduros & hairscrambles. They were allot of fun and easy to do. You didnt have to have the fastest bike to do it. You had to be the best at maintaing speed and not pushing the envelope cause the trail was unforgiving. It took a different kind of rider...

Half the sport, maybe not. But, there is NO area or regional LL Qualifier in the country signing up 600+ racers. It happens at a lot of National Enduros though. And GNCC's have 1000+ !!! No motocross series can pull those #'s in america more than half the time... Stats are based off my USA numbers. In Europe, Off-Road Events pull A LOT of racers (from what im told, not from exp.).

Now, what does this have to do with MXS?
No MX game has enduro & hair scramble racing. So i feel like that could be a first time thing and a lot of new people would purchase the game and help it grow to be better.

The downside?
CPU Abilities (maybe?), collisions w/ trees & rocks, map size (maybe!), and it would need a dedicated person to build the coarse and sanction the races.

:idea: :!: :mrgreen:
altough i agree to your answer and do not like to quote you again....but:D MXvsATV untamed had enudrocross eventough they did not put a lot of effort into that:D also reflex had something like cross country races, just a bit faster i think and for me it missed the real enduro parts.... i dont know how much of enduro GNCC really is in the US but i did went to some CC races in europe a couple of years ago and they have been half Motocross track half wide open on a flat part and a bit of enduro sections wich did not look to hard, difficult to taje but makeable and really easy for some enduro guys.....but yeah, would be a lot of fun
MotoGoon31

Post by MotoGoon31 »

When in doubt just yell "two stroke" :!: :arrow:
Davinho222

Post by Davinho222 »

MotoGoon31 wrote:When in doubt just yell "two stroke" :!: :arrow:

member since two years, just 31 posts overall...15 percent of them in this topic. Seems like you would really love to have such tracks.

I am serious now, best of luck with gettin them one day :wink: