2017 MXGP Series thread

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
MX|VISUALS
Team: Privateer

Re: 2017 MXGP Series thread

Post by MX|VISUALS »

Wahlamt wrote:That mx2 moto 2 finish :shock:
0.005s
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Say what up if you see me at WW tomorrow. I will give you an Adept sticker if you want. I am the tall kid with the limp and the KTM hat. Here is a reference photo.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
BradyS21
Team: EuroTrashSilencer
Location: Working the corner to earn money to buy a new pipe because I don't know what my works pipe does :'(

Post by BradyS21 »

KTM57 wrote:I will give you an Adept sticker if you want.
Yeah..... I remember when I fell for that trick...
tyskorn wrote:WHOA WHOA WHOA. I apologize for Brady's language, everyone.
model_90
Team: Heemlock

Post by model_90 »

KTM57 wrote:Say what up if you see me at WW tomorrow. I will give you an Adept sticker if you want. I am the tall kid with the limp and the KTM hat. Here is a reference photo.
Peters as sharp as a mouse dick-Ol' PizzaChet
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Actual footage of me giving plenty of Adept stickers to the zero people that I talked to at the race today:

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
model_90
Team: Heemlock

Post by model_90 »

LIVE Reaction of some kids face IF August ever did talk to someone at the race

Peters as sharp as a mouse dick-Ol' PizzaChet
Blake_901

Post by Blake_901 »

KTM57 wrote:Actual footage of me giving plenty of Adept stickers to the zero people that I talked to at the race today:

Haha I'm not gonna lie I literally looked at you and thought to myself "That's August Sanders." and then I kept walking because I don't know how to approach people. Loved the heat though!
Blake_901

Post by Blake_901 »

Hat*, but I guess you could say heat as well because it was hot as hell on Sunday haha.
BradyS21
Team: EuroTrashSilencer
Location: Working the corner to earn money to buy a new pipe because I don't know what my works pipe does :'(

Post by BradyS21 »

Blake_901 wrote:I don't know how to approach people.
Get some tips from this guy, he's a pro
tyskorn wrote:WHOA WHOA WHOA. I apologize for Brady's language, everyone.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

I am going to guess that you walked past as I tripped over that 8 year old while trying to take a picture of those two dudes in the crowd. I would also be ashamed to know me.
Blake_901

Post by Blake_901 »

KTM57 wrote:I am going to guess that you walked past as I tripped over that 8 year old while trying to take a picture of those two dudes in the crowd. I would also be ashamed to know me.
Actually I don't think I caught that but if I did I probably would've gave you some sympathy about that situation.
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Tough kid
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

No factory Suzuki team in the MX2 & MXGP. This reduces their factory teams to 0. Also in Japan they're pulling away their official Suzuki team.
No factory Kawasaki in MX2
No factory Honda in MX2

Usually if something like this (brands pulling out) happens in car racing we see a massive change in regulations. I'm really curious how the FIM and Youthstream are going to tackle this crisis.
Btw in this case I am no fan to blame Luongo. There are bigger dicks in the paddock than him who destabilizes the entire mx economy. Starting off with the +40 dicks who are racing for free or even paying teams to race the world championship without having any return (like a personal sponsor or something) of it. Strijbos for example will race for free, but he has personal sponsors paying his wage. That's a business plan that works. Julien Lieber on the other hand is just spending daddy's money and taking away a factory ride of someone who might deserve it more.

In my opinion a stock or limited MX2 class should work. Because now it's more costly to make an MX2 working competitive week in week out than it is to keep an MXGP bike going. That's something you can't explain to a brand that the premiere class of the sport is less costly than second class.

On a sidenote. Sucks for Stefan Everts. Investing a lot of money in a factory team and now have to look for ~1,5 - 2mil euro or closing the team. RIP money he has been working for. Already the second time he gets screwed, back in the late 90's Dave Grant fucked him over leaving him with debts.
Also Seewer and Jasikonis ... Where can they go now? The MXGP seats are already so limited and being it September already isn't helping.
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
mack| spokes
Team: Onlyfansracing

Post by mack| spokes »

scheeve3 wrote:No factory Suzuki team in the MX2 & MXGP. This reduces their factory teams to 0. Also in Japan they're pulling away their official Suzuki team.
No factory Kawasaki in MX2
No factory Honda in MX2

Usually if something like this (brands pulling out) happens in car racing we see a massive change in regulations. I'm really curious how the FIM and Youthstream are going to tackle this crisis.
Btw in this case I am no fan to blame Luongo. There are bigger dicks in the paddock than him who destabilizes the entire mx economy. Starting off with the +40 dicks who are racing for free or even paying teams to race the world championship without having any return (like a personal sponsor or something) of it. Strijbos for example will race for free, but he has personal sponsors paying his wage. That's a business plan that works. Julien Lieber on the other hand is just spending daddy's money and taking away a factory ride of someone who might deserve it more.

In my opinion a stock or limited MX2 class should work. Because now it's more costly to make an MX2 working competitive week in week out than it is to keep an MXGP bike going. That's something you can't explain to a brand that the premiere class of the sport is less costly than second class.

On a sidenote. Sucks for Stefan Everts. Investing a lot of money in a factory team and now have to look for ~1,5 - 2mil euro or closing the team. RIP money he has been working for. Already the second time he gets screwed, back in the late 90's Dave Grant fucked him over leaving him with debts.
Also Seewer and Jasikonis ... Where can they go now? The MXGP seats are already so limited and being it September already isn't helping.
Is there an article out on why suzuki are shuting down orr?
jlv wrote: Either way, for a suicidal rampage it was pretty good.
MXSEMF
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

mack| spokes wrote:
scheeve3 wrote:No factory Suzuki team in the MX2 & MXGP.
Is there an article out on why suzuki are shuting down orr?
Been told that they're out as well.