Mute/Ban - Dalton Witter, Jacob Melton, Hayden Stevenson, Jakob Hubbard

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Re: Mute/Ban - Dalton Witter, Jacob Melton, Hayden Stevenson, Jakob Hubbard

Post by USABMXER1 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Just track their UID's and there'll be no need for trying to figure out the amateur cloak and dagger act.
I like this guy, he is pretty damn fucking smart!
Davinho222

Post by Davinho222 »

yami271 wrote:alright. What i said was wrong guys.... and I am truly sorry. nothing should be said like that on this game. its a game and i was a complete dumb ass for doing what i did. I am very, very sorry. its called a game for a reason, To have fun, and no one should have to be told what i told Noah. After i said those things i felt like a complete asshole. Sorry Noah.
this sounds like a 12 year old writing a message to a classmade he bullied cause his teacher wants him to do that. You are good at it tho :lol: sounds like you did that in RL a couple of times aswell? :lol:
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

Davinho222 wrote:
yami271 wrote:alright. What i said was wrong guys.... and I am truly sorry. nothing should be said like that on this game. its a game and i was a complete dumb ass for doing what i did. I am very, very sorry. its called a game for a reason, To have fun, and no one should have to be told what i told Noah. After i said those things i felt like a complete asshole. Sorry Noah.
this sounds like a 12 year old writing a message to a classmade he bullied cause his teacher wants him to do that. You are good at it tho :lol: sounds like you did that in RL a couple of times aswell? :lol:
you're a few months late to the conversation pal
Davinho222

Post by Davinho222 »

AHeckman2 wrote:
Davinho222 wrote:
got me :oops: this Topic was to funny to not be a part, i am sorry bro
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter
Team: VlastMX

Post by sethiemeboi »

Davinho222 wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote:
Davinho222 wrote: this sounds like a 12 year old writing a message to a classmade he bullied cause his teacher wants him to do that. You are good at it tho :lol: sounds like you did that in RL a couple of times aswell? :lol:
76% of heckmans posts are "you're late" posts
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

|
Hey Seth, doesn't that make you later?????......
|
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
NKarassy955
Crushed Dissenter
Team: NCKDecals.com

Post by NKarassy955 »

Davinho222 wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote:
Davinho222 wrote: this sounds like a 12 year old writing a message to a classmade he bullied cause his teacher wants him to do that. You are good at it tho :lol: sounds like you did that in RL a couple of times aswell? :lol:
Ya it was really funny that a kid attempted to commite suicide and people are making fun of him making it worse, ya I'm laughing too
Davinho222

Post by Davinho222 »

NKarassy955 wrote:
Davinho222 wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote: you're a few months late to the conversation pal
Ya it was really funny that a kid attempted to commite suicide and people are making fun of him making it worse, ya I'm laughing too

Naaah bro, that the other kid got scared like a looney toon :lol: :lol: :lol: ....oh and if you really are going to commite suicide because of mxsimulator something seems to be wrong with you...just sayin..
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

If you think it's not serious, then there's something really wrong with you. Just sayin...
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
NKarassy955
Crushed Dissenter
Team: NCKDecals.com

Post by NKarassy955 »

Davinho222 wrote:
NKarassy955 wrote:
Davinho222 wrote:

Naaah bro, that the other kid got scared like a looney toon :lol: :lol: :lol: ....oh and if you really are going to commite suicide because of mxsimulator something seems to be wrong with you...just sayin..
It wasn't because of sim, the kid attempted suicide before and these kids are making fun of him because he cut himself, still think its funny?
Davinho222

Post by Davinho222 »

NKarassy955 wrote:
Davinho222 wrote:
NKarassy955 wrote: Ya it was really funny that a kid attempted to commite suicide and people are making fun of him making it worse, ya I'm laughing too

It wasn't because of sim, the kid attempted suicide before and these kids are making fun of him because he cut himself, still think its funny?
alright, thats not funny for sure!
Itz Raidox
Team: Westeffex.com

Post by Itz Raidox »

Smidly wrote:
Jeremy150 wrote:ARLINGTON PASSWORD
e/9v8ta/%ar{dV':/.>qhyT
really bro this is the best password you could come up with? smh bro